160W OEM Monocrystalline silicon sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
We can offer:
- Q:Can pluto recieve energy from solar panels?
- Yes. Not practical, but possible. Solar cells actually work best at low temperatures. At a little under W/m^2, it'd take a large solar panel to generate enough power for a TV (several tens to hundreds of Watts are needed). And, no offense meant, what TV programs do you think you'll be watching? You sound kind of stupid....
- Q:Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day?
- depending whether the solar array is back to grid or stand alone. Back to grid refers to the array being connect through the inverter to the main electricity supply grid. So when you are producing electricity from the solar array it feeds back into the main grid. Now if you are using more electricity than your array is producing then none will feed into the grid. The stand alone systems require batteries, which are charged from the electricity produced by the solar array. Solar arrays produce electricity on cloudy and rainy days but at a greatly reduced rate ; therefore little to no usable electricity is produced. Stand alone systems require batteries to store the electricity for use at night time and other times when the array is not producing . The back to grid systems require little to no maintenance as the electricity produced is fed back into the electricity network and stored there. Your meter is replaced with a dual meter . It reads your usage and your production. If in Australia you will get paid for the electricity you feed back into the grid. hope this helps.
- Q:What are solar panels made up of?
- Solar panels (aka photovoltaic panel) are most often made up of thin wafers of crystalline silicon or cadmium telluride. As photons from the sun enter the photovoltaic cell, electrons are freed from the substrate when are then collected by wires that run throughout the panel. And as we know electrons=electricity!
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Do you know that China is the largest producer of solar panels in the world?
- Well, for thirty grand I hope they're of better quality than most of the stuff coming out of there.....Meh, I've got an old Boy Scout manual and some Foxfire books. I'll just make some myself this weekend.
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The Sun provides about 360 W per square meter above the atmosphere (Solar Constant). Approximately 2/3 of the energy is lost in passing through the atmosphere, which means you should anticipate at best about 450 W per square meter arriving at a solar panel directly facing the Sun on a clear day. You can anticipate an efficiency of approximately 30% for a typical solar collector, or about 00 W to 40 W per square meter of solar collector being delivered as electricity under the best of conditions. These are estimates, but we need better information on the actual power delivered per square meter of a particular solar collector under the best of conditions before we can begin to estimate the amount of energy per meter squared collected over a typical year for a given location.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- The area of the solar cell chip is not exactly the same as the area of the solar package panel, because some solar panels, although large, single solar wafer arrangement gap is wide, so that the solar panel power is not necessarily high. 2, in general, the power of solar panels is the bigger the better, so that the current generated in the sun, and soon it will be filled with built-in battery.
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Do you want a time average? During the winter you will be lucky to average 800 watts daily Summer you could get 2000 watts
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- The solar panel doesn't output enough power to run the fan directly, your best bet would be to just hook the fan back up to the battery, and then rig the solar panels up to help charge the battery and remove some of the load from the alternator. If you're trying to reduce your emissions/increase fuel economy then you'd be better of setting up a switch to disconnect your alternator when its not necessary to have it on. The alternator runs off a belt from the engine which requires some of the power output from the engine. Having this connected all the time increases the amount of gas used (marginally) but you'd be saving more gas doing that and using the solar panels to keep the battery topped up.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels come in many kinds, using a variety of technologies and sizes, but the most common is still the crystalline silicon type. The power produced is variable, but the better ones you can buy approach 20% efficiency, and the peak energy from the sun is 200W/m^2 (Watts per square meter). This only occurs when the panel is lined up with the sun on a clear day with the sun high in the sky. The efficiency is also affected by how the electrical energy is taken from the panel, and the temperature of the panel. In the full sun the temperature approaches 60C, so the voltage drops. The links below provide a lot of information about such matters. A BP panel 50mm x 674mm gives a peak power of 20W. This is .07 square meters. As you can see this is very close to 20%. (The third link). However this is less in practice because the sun may not be full sun and may not be perpendicular to the panel. The output drops as the cosine of the angle to the sun, more or less. Even with peak sun this would produce only about 00W charging a 2V battery directly, unless an electronic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge control is used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range