160W OEM Mono solar panels with Factory Price
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:How to make a solar panel at home?
- The first link is a video on how to make solar cells from powdered donuts and tea. But you probably want to make solar panels from scrap solar cells. The second video is on how to make solar panels from scrap solar cells. You used to be able to get damaged cells for free but so many people have been piecing them together that they sell them now. You've kinda missed the boat on solar panels for work alone.
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- in case you're thinking of photograph voltaic electric powered panels then forget approximately it. It you basically desire to dabble in photograph voltaic potential then shop around for a fifteen volt panel. discover out what share watts it places out and then divide the cost $$ by utilising the wattage. The decrease the cost according to watt the greater suitable of a deal you would be getting it is as a rule conversing of course by way of fact it would not take high quality under consideration besides the shown fact that it truly is a pragmatic thank you to benefit panels. on the different hand, it you have the desire to make a photograph voltaic panel which will warmth warm water then it truly is a different tale. you are able to have incredibly some relaxing with that project and you will discover incredibly some plans on the internet.
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:How to install a solar panel system?
- If you are grid-tied, then a standard solar electric system will always feed back into the grid if you are not utilizing more power in your home than is being generated by the solar panels and inverter system. It is possible that a grid isolation device designed to prevent direct back feeding is available, but haven't heard of one in common use. New laws in most areas of the US are now mandating that utilities allow grid-tied alternative energy systems. Double-check you local laws. Sometimes you can't take the utilities word for truth--most will automatically say 'no' and will only relent when you show up with the law in hand. Unfortunately, some utilities have figured out another way to shut down alternative energy pioneers--they demand multimillion dollar insurance policies covering damage that their equipment could sustain from your little PV system. Technically, they are still in compliance with the law, they just make it impossible for a homeowner to meet their requirements. If you are getting the runaround, go to your state representative for help. It's amazing how contrite those utility people can be when a state senator (or even US Senator) has just sent a letter asking them why they are stonewalling a law-abiding and well-meaning citizen. Good luck, and don't give up!
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- 00 watts is like energy consumption. The computer i am using right now is probably around 300 watts right now. It's not always 00 watts, that's probably maximum. And also, watts = volts x amps.
- Q:Solar Panel Voltage Question?
- Hmmm (8v -7v)/ 0 ohms .... shakes head....
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- I okorder.com
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . Possibly this could immediately instruct each and every one!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range