160W OEM Mono solar panels with Factory Price
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- Connecting them is not a problem: the solar cell has two leads or terminals, and so does the motor. The problem is that the panel from the calculator cannot supply very much current, and you need quite a bit for the motor. Also, the voltage is probably not more than 3 volts, and the motor needs probably six to twelve volts. If you have a voltmeter, check the output from the solar cell. You can get solar cells that will put out more current, but they will be bigger than the ones used for calculators. Even with these, you will probably need several in series to get enough voltage for the motor.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- My guess is that you might find everything related solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Which spectrum of sunlight generates the electricity in a solar panel?
- It's a huge field of study, very important to solar cell development. People are trying to optimize spectral response for sunlight, even for sunlight in specific places. Google solar cell spectral response for many many websites. Most of them are specific to one experiment.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- Solar Powered Light Bulbs
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- Solar panels are slabs of semi-conductor metal. Technically speaking, they are a slab of silicon semi-conductor doped or added with impurities to make it a better conductor. Solar panels could also be made of Gallium Arsenide which is a semi-conductor metal exclusively used in photo-voltaic cells.The silicon slabs are polished and glossed before doping. After processing, for protection, a thin glass layer is embossed on the solar cells slab. Silicon also is shiny and reflects about 35% of sunlight. Hence, an anti-reflective coating is usually applied over the slabs to reduce the amount of sunlight lost.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- I work in NJ and we started seeing them around our industrial park. I think it's probably some scam for the most part. Each panel isn't going to put out more than a few volts. Because they are so widely distributed about the only thing they might be good for is lighting a sodium bulb or something. A much more effective use if it was a serious / more efficient/effectively designed project, we'd probably be seeing farms of panels going up all over the place and on the tops of big-box buildings, but I'm not seeing alot of that.
- Q:making your own and installing solar panels. Bull s*** or not?
- In my opinion, it is a losing equation. They will wear out and go bad long before you break even with your investment. The technology isn't there yet for the average homeowner. Save energy costs using other methods.
- Q:How to connect a solar panel to an outlet?
- First okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range