160W OEM Mono solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
- Q:what are solar panels?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar photovoltaic panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. Electrons from these excited atoms form an electric current, which can be used by external devices. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. The basic element of solar panels is pure silicon. When stripped of impurities, silicon makes an ideal neutral platform for transmission of electrons. In silicon’s natural state, it carries four electrons, but has room for eight. Therefore silicon has room for four more electrons. If a silicon atom comes in contact with another silicon atom, each receives the other atom's four electrons. Eight electrons satisfy the atoms' needs, this creates a strong bond, but there is no positive or negative charge. Silicon atoms combine for years to produce a large piece of pure silicon. This material is used on the plates of solar panels. Combining silicon with other elements that have a positive or negative charge can also create solar panels.
- Q:LED Lantern Charged via 6 volt solar panel?
- If it has a 6 volt battery- is it marked 2 volts on an external plug? If so, there is a resistor inside to drop the potential the battery sees. The battery itself could be slipped out and recharged easily from your 6 volt panel. Just determine how much current (in Amps or Milliamps) the panel produces nominally and divide that into 4 and add one fourth of that length of time to make up for system losses. This will tell you how many hours it should charge assuming your starting voltage of the battery is above .5 volts. and the panel is at 3 volts potential or higher. So if your panel puts out amp at 0AM, you would charge for 5 hours. 4 divided by is 4 and one fourth of that is so 4 plus is 5. It is a little more involved than that, but as a rule of thumb. Also do not discharge tha lantern to the point of no light output. LEDs are efficient, but their current will add up. If it is suggest to be able to use the lantern for up to 8 hours on a charge, stick to that value. Lead acid batteries have best longevity when discharged only to 80 percent capacity. Once battery is charged- disconnect from charging source.
- Q:What is the real cost of Solar Panels?
- The cost of solar is measured in dollars per watt. That means the cost of a cell that can make one watt continuously in full sunlight. A friend of mine is starting a new job to set up a new solar cell factory and he said the present cost is $3 per watt, but that they expect to get that down to $ per watt in a few years. They can be damaged by weather, just like any regular roof. My insurance agent asked if I had solar panels, so it is a factor in insurance cost. I never heard of recycling or disposing of old panels, maybe because they are so new and last so long that not many are ready to be disposed of yet.
- Q:Why are solar panels not that efficient?
- I don't remember what number exactly but it's in the single digits. This number represents how efficient solar panels are at capturing the sun's rays and converting it into electricity
- Q:How much do solar energy panels cost?
- The okorder.com and read the to build or not to build article. Hope this helps. Dan
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- to okorder.com/ you should really be able make report with this informatin. So for your school it would cost millions, you need to figure out how many kilowatts your school use, then use the information above to calculate how large of system would be required you will be very impressive and the most informed person in your school.
- Q:Solar Panel Voltage Question?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:How do you store energy using a solar panel?
- Solar panel is not a energy storing device, rather it converts light energy to electrical energy and this energy either can directly used to run instruments or can be fed to battery for storing. The working of the solar panel is like the inverse action of a LED, i.e. a LED converts electrical energy in to light where as a solar panel converts light energy in to electrical energy, basically it is a P-N junction diode.
- Q:how would you build a solar panel?
- As a sandwich. Glass Space /4 inch Glass Space with copper radiator painted flat black. Box made of wood. with the inside painted black. Insulate the back side. Use water with RV antifreese. Circulate water through with a small pump. Face it toward the sun. Thermal water solar Panel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range