160W OEM Mono sun power solar panels --- Factory direct sale
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
|Modes of Supply:|
Factory Directly Supply
|OEM panel solar:|
Taiwan solar cells
TUV, IEC, CE, ISO9001/14001 and RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton box & wooden pallet [ solar panels ]|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15working days after order confirmed|
1.with controler, cable, mounting and bag, ready to use
2.High transmittance low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
3.Unique frame design with high mechanical strength for easy Installation.
4.Advanced encapsulation material with multiplayer sheet lamination to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions
5.Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditons
6.it can be widely used for home, for camping, for emergency
|Cells size (mm):||156*78|
|Cells per module:||36pcs|
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*70mm|
|Nominal peak power(WP):||160w|
|Nominal current (A):||9.03|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:||-0.33%/degree|
|Current temperature coefficient:||+0.05%/degree|
|Power temperature coefficient:||-0.23%/degree|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.76|
|Product name :||protable solar panel|
|Max system voltage:||1000V DC|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq. m)|
We can offer:
- Q:How can I run my house purely off of solar panels?
- In my opinion you can do it. You will need to have solar panels. and batteries to store the power until needed.
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- irradiance in watts/meter^2 (000-800w/m^2 depending on air quality) COS of angle to the suns rays efficiency of the panels (usually about 5%) age of the panels(one dead cell can drop an entire panel from the array) how dirty are the panels (dust, bird poop, leaves, shading) efficiency of the inverter (usually about 90%) All of these factors affect the amount of electricity produced. One other consideration is that in areas of extreme hot and cold the band gap of the silicon is changed.
- Q:How many Watts of solar panels?
- whenever i do my gf, i use up to 900 watts of power
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- The okorder.com/ All solar panels sold by Energy Matters have bypass diodes, which send output from the remaining cells around that dead cell. However, you have lost the output of that cell, so the total panel voltage will drop by about 0.48 volts per cell. Most panels are in the 6 to 8 volt range, and most batteries need at least 3.5 volts to charge completely. So, if 2 or more cells are shaded, the output voltage of the panel may drop too low to charge the battery.
- Q:solar panel, dc light help?
- 3 w for 2 hours/night is 36 watt hours. You'll get about 500 watt hours/day from your panel on the average, which for a 2 volt battery is about 40 ampere hours. You can get an 80 amp-hour sealed gel cell battery to charge with this panel (with a suitable charge controller). You want to size your lights so the battery can provide three days of light without discharging it more than 50%, so that's abnout 600 watt-hours/3/36 = about 4 orf 5 lights. Cost for this system woulkd be over $500. The advantage of the self contained light is they use a lithium or nickel battery rather than a lead acid, so it can run totally dead without damage (unmlike a sealed lead-acid battery). That would be a far cheaper way to go. DK
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Yes, solar panels could change the world if they were especially cheap--but they're not and may not be cheap for many years, if ever. Lots of new technology could change the world but most of it doesn't. The government doesn't have a very good track record of picking winners in the new technology markets; that's something we should probably leave to the venture capitalists to do--with their own money. The money the government spent on solar panels is gone. Racked up as debt that we'll leave to our children and grandchildren to pay off.
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- Retail, between $5 to $6 /watt.
- Q:Solar panels...??? HELP!?
- Solar panels can bee installed into your houses or apartments power box (if it's outside). But Solar panels cost more than $00 so i hope you saved up.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- . Make sure you got the right type of battery that allow to charge from the solar panel. 2. Make sure you use a device which I forgot the name but it will make sure the charge go one way in case the light go out so will not drain the battery while it is hook up. 3. Make sure you got the right charge from the solar panel to charge the battery. Reason is easyier to swim down the river or is it easy to swim up river.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- Solar panels don't financially make sense. PERIOD...at least not yet. They have a short life and the efficiency dies over time. IF you have the money then go for it, but if you have debt then financially you're probably better off paying off that debt. They're more of a luxury item than an investment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range