What is Solar inverter?
Solar pv inverters is an electronic system that operates the photovoltaic(PV) modules in a manner that allows the modules to produce all the power they are capable of. The solar mate charge controller is a microprocessor-based system designed to implement the MPPT. It can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to traditional charge controllers.
. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for PV1800 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
1000VA / 800W
3000VA / 2400W
4000VA / 3200W
5000VA / 4000W
Selectable Voltage Range
170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)
AC Voltage Regulation
230 VAC ± 5%
10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)
Pure sine wave
Floating Charge Voltage
Maximum Charge Current
10 A or 20 A
20 A or 30 A
SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage
Standby power Consumption
Dimension, D x W x H (mm)
95 x 240 x 316
100 x 272 x 355
125 x 297.5 x 468
Net Weight (kgs)
5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)
0°C - 55°C
-15°C - 60°C
Packaging & Shipping
What is the packing?
1.Package: Carton Box for packaging, or Wooden Box advised for Samples to protect in transportations. Package designed by Clients is welcomed.
2.Shipping: DHL,FEDEX,UPS,EMS,AirWay and By Sea.
3.Payment: T/T( telegraphic transfer (T/T) and Western Union
4.Welcome to your Sample Order to test First.
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Part of the distributed grid-connected projects, the basic are "spontaneous use, the power of the Internet," these do not need to boost, because the extra power is actually consumed by the surrounding electricity users, do not boost to a Level power grid;
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- , any failure that affects the safety performance of the inverter must be immediately removed before turning on the inverter again.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter will be directly sent to the power grid, so to track the frequency of the grid, phase, the equivalent of a current source. Of course, there are some inverters called low-voltage crossing ability, you can do PQ adjustment
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The grid inverter is a current source, the output voltage is basically the grid voltage, may be slightly raised.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- The difference is that the current at low voltage and the grid is large, the current is small when the voltage is small, followed by the low voltage crossing parameter setting problem (such as PV inverter integrated with inverter and low voltage crossing function, not all photovoltaic inverter
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- , This method is simple to design, easy maintenance, but also for the power grid harmonics smaller, good power quality!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range