255mm (10") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 15A
* No-Load Speed: 5000rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 255mm ,TCT
* Packing: 67*46*50cm/1pc,18/20kgs, 180pcs/20'cy, 380pcs/40'cy
Features of 255mm 10" Miter Saw:
Fitted with baffle, a fixed work space wider
Powerful, large-scale materials for a variety of high-precision cutting
Double insulation and instant stop, safe and reliable
High dust capacity, work cleaner
Applications of 255mm 10" Miter Saw:
Applies to aluminum,wood and other decorative materials,on the vertical and horizontal straight linescutting different angle oblique and deep functionality,large-scale sliding-cut materials,cutting desingn.
- Q:What are power tools?
- Electric tools divided into many categories: hammer drilling, grinding, sawing, cutting, assembling, charging, cutting and so on, each class has a lot of varieties.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Simple methods are: hand-held electric tools for metal shell for class I. The plastic case is of the type ii. Class III uses safe voltage.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- The rotor has no force. Most of them are burned out of the rotor, and many rotors can be removed if they are removed. One can distinguish, such as commutator commutator shedding, excessive wear. Have the commutator between electrodes and arc erosion serious. Rotor winding, inhaled by the fan, damage caused by damage to the rotor.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools, that is, insulated structures, all double insulated power tools. The specified voltage is over 50V, and the grounding device is not allowed in class II tools. Generally insulated enclosures. Generally speaking, the design of II tools made use of personal protective equipment operator to some reliable method in the tool, the tool has a double protective current, guarantee in the fault state, when the basic insulation failure, insulation and reinforced insulation provided by additional electric shock protection.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- In recent years, leakage protection performance and the reliability greatly, has become a standard power supply, reliability of human protection over ground protection to a certain extent, but the impact of grounding protection and leakage protection to human body protection, so many hand-held electric tools to cancel the earthing protection, relying instead on leakage protector. And use the two eye plug.Look at the instructions for the hand-held power tools with two plugs. All require that the power supply be equipped with an electric leakage protector.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- In accordance with the electric shock protection methods, electrical equipment is divided into the following 4 categories:0 category. The device relies solely on basic insulation to prevent electric shocks. There are no ground terminals on the live conductors of the 0 types of equipment.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- To be exact, they are generally series motors, so they are alternating current motors. The direct current motor is usually used as charging tool and driven by DC motor. Also useful for three-phase motors, such as concrete vibrators, are three-phase motors.If it is DC power supply, must have rectifier power ah, because the power supply is 220V AC, must be rectified into DC to use.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range