1. Structure of 150W Solar Panel Description
`Solar power stations
`Rural electrification, Small home power systems
`Power supply for traffic, security, gas industry
`12V and 24V battery charging system
`Other industrial and commercial applications
2. Main Features of the 150W Solar Panel
*Long Service Life
*High Efficency Solar Cells
*Special Aluminum Frame Design
*High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass
*Advanced Cell Encapsulation
3. 150W Solar Panel Images
4. 150W Solar Panel Specification
Maximum Power as per STC
Maximum Power Voltage
Maximum Power Current
Open Circuit Voltage
Short Circuit Current
Maximum System Voltage
Cells per Module
156 x 156
10Amp, 2 pcs
Max. Series Fuse Rating
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of power
NOCT- Nominal operating cell temperature
47 ± 2
-40 ~ +85
1480 x 680 x 35
Type of Junction Box
TUV certified, IP65
Cable Type, Diameter
3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
5. FAQ of 150W Solar Panel
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- Solar panel alone? No. With the appropriate storage system and inverter, perhaps. You will need to do the calculation - as follows: In a solar day that averages about eight hours, you will generate about 67% of your rated output over those 8 hours. That means you will have made 340 watts. Your refrigerator will run for about four (4) hours per day on average if you are very careful about opening and closing. If you have a 400-watt (average-when-running) fridge, you will have a small cushion that will be absorbed by inverter losses, charger losses and so forth. So, with an adequate set of storage batteries, a good charger and a good inverter, you just might be able to operate that small fridge. No icemaker, no other power drains. But, two 250-watt panels would be better.
- Q:What is maximum system voltage in solar panel?
- Contact the manufacturer of your panel(s) for the information you seek
- Q:80 watt solar panel ? what dose that mean?
- Caykay, Your question is amazingly great and obscure so that's perplexing to respond to. photograph voltaic panels are designed to value DC batteries, so which you will would desire to alter your electric powered gadget to paintings with DC. So, your quesiton isn't that straightforward to respond to. you will desire to start on your very own examine to get to a useable prognosis / answer. you will desire to renowned what a watt is and an amp is. you will desire to renowned what the cost of a kilowatt is to confirm what proportion watts you utilize in a 300 and sixty 5 days. then you certainly can start to estimate what proportion photograph voltaic panels you want. you do no longer throw away photograph voltaic panels. this is the component of them. as quickly as bought, the capability supplied for years is considered 'loose'. the place you reside has alot to do with it too. Sunny Arizona, or Florida are great and could require fewer panels than different, extra cloudy places. expenditures and structures are complicated, yet obtainable to be researched on the information superhighway. you could touch broking / distributors and that they're going to clarify it ot you. superb to you.
- Q:Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- Every single solar system will have to be put on every roof by people. Of course much of the processes used installation are designed to be as pain free and trouble free (and therefore as inexpensive) as possible but in a typical British street of semi detached houses built in the 930s you could find as many different plumbing and heating systems as there are houses, so you will never be able to remove the human installation element.
- Q:2 Questions on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are available in a wide variety of power ratings. Energy is the sum of power over time, so how much energy a panel produces depends on the intensity of the light hitting it and how long it's applied. I understand that current single-crystal silicon PV panels are warranted to produce ~85% of their rated output for 25 years. Most will do better, and will produce useful output for perhaps 50 years or more.
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- Bing solar power in Germany. Solar power has an option of assisting in removing some of the burden during daylight, from power generation plants. Anything is a help. Plus they will continue to do it forever (at least a lifetime). But they are not the total answer. Like wind, limited to certain areas. Wave generation is another solution, but still limited to coastal areas. The current design of most supply grids does not allow transportation of power long distances. You want a real eye opener, Bing transportation line looses power grid and see how much energy is wasted, and the amount of carbon put into the air for these losses.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range