||Number of Cells(pieces):
Can charge any 12V battery with 5m cable alligator clip
Combined by 2pcs individual high-efficient monocrystalline silicon solar panels;
Stainless steel telescopic legs ( can freely rotate 180 degrees)
High-strength low-iron toughened glass
Anodized aluminum frame
Light weight,easy to carry outside
with a charge controller with LED charge status display and electronic circuit protection
Long life time: >=25 years, small attenuation (Resistance to humidity and salt fog corrosion)
Stability and high efficiency photoelectric conversion, the average conversion rate is 17%
±3% performance tolerance
Accessories: controller(10A) , cable (5m), alligator clip, supporting leg,carry bag, junction box,corner protection, lock and handle
Packaging: nonwoven or canvas bag with outer carton, bulk order with pallet
suitable for home/caravans/camper (powering lap-top, phones, lights, TV,radios, small pumps and other small household electrical appliances)
When you go camping/hiking:
For laptop! No problem.
For iphone/ smart phones! No problem.
For PSP, for other players! No problem.
One portable solar panel charger solves all your charging problems!
In the case of no load, do not connect the positive and negative.
We have patents for the essential parts of the products----controller and inverter
All our products are approved by CE and ISO9001
We can do OEM and ODM, and we have our own talented R&D teams
All our products are easy to be used and convenient in maintanence
Strong technical team is ready to work for you.
12v/18v 120W Folding Solar Panel A) collapsible
B) waterproof and easy to carry
C)Suitable for outdoor travel, camping
fast delivery+high quality: folding solar panel full waterproof---suitable for camping, trekker , 4WD, boating etc!
foldable solar panel 120W folding solar panel for charge DC 12V solar system & 12V battery
|Module size (mm):||505*1005*35mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.33|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||21.6|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.00|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Who will remove solar panels?
- Mr. Sun when he finds out what the **** exactly is going on.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- my theory is that when sunlight hits the panel it excites the electrons from the rays there by making them move more quckly and attract them to a source with less elctrons making the panel positiveli charge and the electron collector negatively charged thereby connecting the negatively charged particles to which ever body it wishes to donate it too thereby causing electric charges
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- The voltage rating and current rating are part of the specifications for the panel. You will have them listed on the spec sheet. The voltage number is usually the open circuit voltage of the panel, the voltage with no load. The current number is the short circuit current of the panel. In use, you need special electronics, called a Maximum Power Tracker (MPT) controller, which adjust the load to get the most power from the panel, and adjust the voltage output via a DC-DC converter to the optimal conditions to charge the attached battery. how to take batteries as per solar wattage ? sorry, don't understand this.
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- Test the battery. Connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery to the positive and negative probes of the voltmeter. If a voltage is read, the battery is still good. Remember, however, that this is a rechargeable battery, so if it is dead, it can be recharged.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:im trying to power up a cell phone and laptop with a solar panel.?
- They are powered from internal batteries, so what you really want to do is to charge the batteries. Take them one at a time, as they have different power and voltage requirements. Don't try to do them both together, unless you use an inverter. To directly charge a battery from a solar panel, you need to find out the voltage and current requirements for the charge operation. Then find a solar panel with a voltage somewhat higher. the current can be lower, it will just take longer for the charge. You will have to monitor manually the state of charge of the battery(s) to avoid overcharging and damage. Another alternative is to get a solar panel that will supply 2 volts and use that to operate an inverter that will output 20 VAC with AC sockets on it. then you can plug in the battery chargers that you have, and they will handle the batteries correctly. Or you can buy solar panels with built in circuitry to handle the charge control. .
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- You have to make the decision weather you want it portable or stationary. If you want stationary I would make some good brackets for them / search for cheap ones on OKorder. I'd have to see them to be able to offer any better suggestions. It's always hard to decide so you'll have to take notes and do research.
- Q:Cars with Solar Panels?
- it's possible, but the oil company don't want you to, besides solar-powered cars need to be quite big to have those panels mounted on to provide the needed power, thus it'll take up alot of space on the road. they can't be as powerful as gas-powered cars in terms of speed hauling power. maybe they should make 2-seaters for city users, that'll cut down on the pollution ease up the gas prices. of course, they can make a hybrid car that uses an alternative power, like gas/solar or dry cell/solar to solve the problem... parking-meters with a power-plugs for you to recharge while you park.
- Q:Why do solar panels stop working?
- They really don't stop working unless there is some sort of manufacturers deficiency, where a connecting tab(wire) is broken. Generally their output just decreases over the years. There are plenty of solar panels over 40 years old still producing electricity, which is 0 years past the typical 30 year manufacturers waranty.
- Q:Why won't my solar panels drive a motor?
- The solar cells you have are not providing enough current to operate the motor. There are special low power motors which can operate directly from a solar cell but it sounds like you do not have one of these. Instead you have a common .5V DC hobby motor which requires substantially more current to operate. You can use the original circuit to charge the batteries and use the charged batteries to run the motor. The batteries would be able to supply enough current to operate the motor, but for a limited time. 8 hours of charging might give you less than 5 minutes of motor operation. An LED will draw about 20ma. In a solar light such a small current draw from an LED or two can provide hours of light. A Small DC motor might easily require 300ma to run and over 500ma to start. Running a motor from the same battery at over 5 times the current draw will result in less than /5 of the run time compared to the low current LED. So if an LED operates for 300 minutes the motor would run for less than 20.... The small solar cell size cannot provide enough current to operate the motor directly. Only by slowly charging a battery first would you be able to use the collected and stored Solar energy to operate your motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range