||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 36|
|Maximum Power||W|| 150|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|System DC Voltage||Volts|| 12|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 18.8|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.97|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 24.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.26|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
|Workmanship & Quality Insurance||Years||5|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System
- Q:Solar Panel Voltage Question?
- yes, i suggest u connect in parallel
- Q:How long does it take to charge a 2v deep cycle battery with a 0 watt solar panel?
- 0 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:How to charge a Battery with Home Electricity and Solar Panel together?
- No, don't connect the panel directly to the battery. You need to isolate the solar panel charging output from the AC-powered charger. A couple of high-current diodes arranged with their anodes connected to the charging sources in the positive supply line will allow either the charger or the solar panel to lift the voltage high enough to charge the battery, albeit with about 0.6 volts dropped across the diode. Both cathode ends would be connected to the battery. This arrangement allows a positive current to flow from either or both charging sources at the same time, although in practice, one will generally be higher than the other. Also, if the AC charger's voltage is significantly higher than the solar panel, the charger may always charge the battery. You would need to regulate its output to be slightly lower than the solar panel when it's near it's minimum useful operating voltage. (note that the 0.6 forward bias voltage on the diode might prevent the solar panel from completely charging the battery if it has any voltage regulation on its output)
- Q:Solar Energy Panels, a good idea?
- Yes, but it is still very expensive at the moment. Look into solar leasing where you rent your roof to a company that installs and owns the panels and pays you a portion for surplus energy beyond your usage. I looked into going off the grid a couple years ago and based on our usual consumption it was going to take a $40,000 investment with a 0 year payback for panels, inverter, and storage batteries.
- Q:would a lazier work on a solar panel?
- a million. Do they scratch actually? No How do I eliminate snow from them without scratching them? purely wipe the snow off 2. What does the maintenance of many image voltaic panels contain? sparkling them with faucet water and paper towels as quickly as a month. 3. Are all image voltaic panels created from the comparable fabric, regardless of length? extremely the comparable.
- Q:How can I run my house purely off of solar panels?
- There are a variety of factors that come into play in order for you to calculate the answer. Additionally, there are a number of variables that can make the answer change over time. The number of solar panels you need to install to power your home will depend upon your electric power demands, the weather in your area, the angle of your roof, shade issues from nearby trees or buildings and the size of the cells. All of these factors are important and must be built into your calculations so that you can create the best solution for your home and your future needs.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- A 35 Watt Solar Panel cost between 400 and 500 depending on where you make the deal. I live full time in an RV and I get all my electric from the Sun. I am sold on solar but I move around to places, according to the season, where I will have full sun most of the time. I also have a small generator as a back up but rarely use it. The amount of direct sun and angle of the panels will determine how efficient they are. For some one living in an apartment with only a few hours of sun then solar would not be good for them.
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- They will work somewhat in the shade but they really work best in direct sunlight. I have solar panels on my home and just a cloud passing over will cause the output to drop quite a bit.
- Q:Would you put solar panels on your home? and why?
- Why: ) It's a great technology. 2) It has low impact to the environment. Why Not: ) Initial cost is substantial. 2) solar panel technology is greatly improving. I would hold out for a few more years when you can actually use it as a sustainable source and as a replacement source and not so much a suplimentary source.
- Q:time till a solar panel pays itself off?
- I have a small system and do not make enough to sell back (no batteries) so it was less than 7 years BUT when you are talking about putting the initial in to a high yield div account and comparing it then I would say it took only 4 years to pay for because I was invested like many others with the capital it would have taken to get a large system and that investment LOST money while my solar pays for itself every year bit by bit. With systems now more efficient and rebates bigger and the investment alternatives not any better it is an easy choice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range