||Number of Cells(pieces):
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
Since 2004, the trading volume of CNBM International has been doubled in 5 successive years owing to the support of superior corporations and effort of all staff. Meanwhile, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and sound business relations with clients from over 120 countries. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has obtained rapid development under the spirit of win-win. We will carry on the mutual beneficial, innovative and revolutionary trading structure as we did before, create value for our employees, share holders and clients and benefit the whole society in our future development.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System datasheet
|Description of Specification||Units||Model|
|Cell Type|| Polycrystalline|
|Number of Cells|| 36|
|Maximum Power||W|| 150|
|Voltage & Ampereage|
|System DC Voltage||Volts|| 12|
|Maximum Operating Voltage(Vmp)||Volts|| 18.8|
|Maximum Operating Current(Imp)||Amps|| 7.97|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||Volts|| 24.0|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||Amps|| 8.26|
|Temp Coefficent of Isc(TK Isc)||% per deg.C||+0.045|
|Temp Coefficent of Voc(TK Voc)||% per deg.C||-0.33|
|Temp Coefficent of Pmax(TK Pmax)||% per deg.C||-0.45|
|Normal Op.Cell Temp (NOCT)||deg.C||45±2|
|Storage & Operating Temperature||Deg C||-40 to +80|
|Standard Test Conditions||1000W/M²,1.5AM,25|
|Materials & Accessories Data (All Certified by CE and TUV)|
|Wire Diameter||mm2|| 4|
| Frame||Aluminum Anodzed|
|Low lron,High Transmisson,Toughness||YES|
|20 - 25 years||%||80|
|Workmanship & Quality Insurance||Years||5|
Samples in stock: 2 working days after recipt of deposit.
Other samples: about 15 working days, depending on your required model.
1, Inquiry professional quotation
2, Confirm the price, leadtime, technical data, payment term and etc
3, Customer send JEC Purchase Order and we send Proforma Invoice with seal
4, Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt
5, Initial production stage: confirm deposit receipt and start production
6, Middle production stage: send production photos to update
7, End production: production finished, you can arrange third party inspection
8, Customer make payment for balance and JEC ship the goods.
Also accept balance against copy of B/L in the term of CIF, or L/C at sight
9, Order can be finished when you receive the goods and satisfy with them
10, Feedback to JEC about quality, service, market feedback & suggestions. And we can do better.
150W Poly Solar Panel for Small Solar System
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- Did okorder.com/ . This will absolutely save yourself!
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- My solar thermal installation uses a 30-tube NAVITRON panel. This has an effective area of 2m2 and produces enough hot water in summer for 3 showers and plenty of washing up! I estimate that, in it's first year, it has saved me about £60 in gas. The panels and prices are shown in the attached link. Mine was fitted by a professional installer for £2500, including a huge, new cylinder (dual coil) to store the extra hot water. Flat panels are much less efficient than vacuum tube collectors. While flat panels are frequently cheaper, these Navitron panels are such good value that I think buying inferior, flat panels would be a false economy.
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- Insolation, okorder.com okorder.com/... that are 420x420x25 mm so each unit is about .764 m3. If you used these to cover 500 sq ft then you would need (46.45/.764=) 263 of these panels at a cost of ($09.95 x 263=) about $28,953 plus wiring, plus brackets, plus an inverter, plus batteries, plus a battery management system and any labor or your time. Best of luck with it.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- . Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Solar cells convert the energy of the sun into electricity. By using items commonly found in the home or your local hardware store, you can make a solar panel to demonstrate this photoelectric effect. You can also save energy by converting some of your traditional electrical supply over to solar power. Use sheet metal shears to cut the copper flashing in a square or rectangle to fit the size of the electric burner. Be sure to use a piece of copper flashing that is thoroughly cleaned. You may use sandpaper to thoroughly remove any sign of corrosion before proceeding. Place the copper flashing on the electric burner and turn the burner on. You will need to cook the flashing for as long as 30 minutes or more to develop a thick layer of black cupric oxide.
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- solar panel absorb sunshine , and it will produce electric charger, the charger move to one direction, it wil produce electric current, so it produce electricity. the electricity can through cable move to solar battery to store or to country power grid to provide electricity for people using.
- Q:solar panel inverters?
- Sun okorder.com
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- I was in debt up to my eyeballs, and I needed help fast, so I looked to some free online programs. I had tried so many that were scams, but I finally found one legit one! In two months, I paid off $3000 of my debt.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range