||Number of Cells(pieces):
Key Specifications/Special Features
Maximum power: 150Wp
Maximum working voltage: 35.70V
Maximum working current: 4.16A
Open circuit voltage: 42.84V
Short-circuit current: 4.40A
Battery efficiency: 15.00%
Cell number: 72pcs (6 x 12mm)
Cell dimensions: 125 x 125mm
Solar panel dimensions: 1,580 x 808 x 35mm
Maximum system voltage: 1,000V
Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C
Surface maximum loading capacity (surface can withstand the maximum pressure) 60m/s (200kg/sqm)
Allowable hail load (hail stress testing) steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight of each solar panel: 16kg
Connection box type: PV-JB001 (TUV)
Cable type: with TUV mark
Cable length: 900mm
Output power tolerance: ± 3%
Frame material: aluminum
Standard test conditions (STC): 1,000W/m² AM1.525°C
10 years product warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Fill factor: e72%
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Solar Power Optional
Long Working Time
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- inverter: solar direct output are generally 12VDC, 24VDC, 48VDC. In order to provide power to 220VAC appliances, it is necessary to convert the DC power from the solar power system into AC power, so it is necessary to use DC-AC inverter.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- But in reality, the need for solar panel power and solar charger to find a balance in the portability. It is generally believed that the minimum power of the solar charger can not be less than 0.75w, and the secondary power solar panel produces 140mA of current under standard light. In the general sunlight generated by the current at 100mA or so, if less than the secondary power charging current is too small,
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the material is easy to industrial production and material performance and stability.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Solar panels (also known as solar modules) are the core of solar power systems and the most important part of solar power systems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range