||Number of Cells(pieces):
150W solar panel for solar system
The 150Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 150W;
2)Max power: 150W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 150 watts Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 150Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 4.16/8.33|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 4.58/9.16|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.1%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.2%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Nominal operating cell temperature(NOCT)|| 48+/-2º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 4*9|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:How can I run my house purely off of solar panels?
- In my opinion you can do it. You will need to have solar panels. and batteries to store the power until needed.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- I had the great pleasure to volunteer with a non-profit in California installing solar panels on qualified low-income households. The homeowners would pay nothing at all or a small portion of the system cost, and all labor was donated. Solar panel manufacturers, like Siliken, Sunpower, and Canadian, and inverter manufacturers, like PV Powered, also offered subsidized or discounted pricing. The rest of the cost of the panels was funded by the Single Homes Affordable Solar Homes (SASH) Program run by California’s Solar Initiative. The nonprofit is named Grid Alternatives and I included a link to their site below.
- Q:Cost and energy generated by solar panel?
- A little more than 0 watts per square foot, so that size panel would generate 250 watts under ideal conditions, which is noon on a sunny but not too hot day, near the equator. That's about /3 horsepower, or the same power as a man working hard. That is larger than needed to keep the battery of the car charged, unless you plan to run a laptop or something off it at night. The power is also too small to power the car for driving. If it's an electric car, you could get maybe another 2 miles per day out of the car, again, under ideal conditions. An RV store might have an idea of how much installation would cost. They would be accustomed to solar panels for RV's, but probably not small cars. A panel of that size would cost perhaps $500-800 just for the panel.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:i am asking about the solar panels?
- First of all, make sure that you are taking readings in the dark (with the solar panel indoors and covered). 0.433 is a reasonable forward voltage for a Schottky diode. Ideally, it diode should read open one way (possibly OL for your meter), and 0.4 the other way. If it's reading OL both ways, the diode is bad. You can either unsolder it or cut it out and verify that it is bad.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I find low power solar panels?
- My suggestion is to first make sure that your calculator does not also use a tiny button cell. It could just be that the battery went dead. Also know that it's probably less trouble to just get a whole new calculator. If you have the skills to replace the solar cell, I'd suggest first disconnecting it, and wiring a .5 volt battery in its place. If that doesn't work either, maybe the problem is not the solar cell at all, but just its connection, or even a dirty ON button. As for where to get a replacement solar cell, if it were me, I'd go to a dollar store, and see if they have a cheap solar calculator that I could harvest one from.
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- You will need, A battery to store the electricity from the solar panel. The amount of electricity from the panel varies up and down as things such as clouds, position of the sun, etc. reduce the amount of solar rays hitting the panel. The battery stores it all, the ups and downs, and sends it back out at a steady voltage so you can operate your p.c. / appliance. A minimum of 45 watts solar panel. 60 watts would be preferable. 45 watts will charge a battery in one day under ideal conditions. You turn the panel as the sun moves across the sky, no clouds. 60 watts will charge a battery in one day with out moving and regardless of clouds. A controler to prevent the electricity from flowing backwards from the battery to the solar panel when the sun goes behind a cloud or sets at night and the charge drops below the voltage of the battery. A good controller will tell you the charge condition of your battery so you know when it is too low to operate your p.c. safely. And finally an inverter with True Sine Wave capability to change the electricity from the battery into usuable power for your PC and other electronics. Not all inverters produce true sine wave electricity. The electricity has static in it and will make your pc screen jump around and not function as it should. New digital T.V.'s also require true sine wave electricity to operate. Go the extra cost and get the inverter with true sine wave and be happy with the way your p.c. functions. Figure out how many Watts your p.c. or appliance will draw. and match the Inverter to the need. Do not go too big, as they cost more and consume more of your stored electricity to operate. Save as much electricity as you can. You will be able to operate your p.c. appliance longer. When not using your p.c., you can operate your T.V. or other low watt appliance.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- The best way to find out is to determine the wattage of each piece of equipment you want to use and how many hours you want to use those pieces of equipment. Finally, calculate the total number of Watt-Hours you need at minimum. Then you need to research solar panels or mobile wind mills (they need to be pretty huge to get a decent amount of energy I think, so solar power is probably the way to go). You will need to figure out the efficiency of the solar panels, the size of the array, how you will turn it or if you will turn it at all (to face the sun to get the maximum energy input, or maybe to use mirrors so you don't have to turn it. Once you find a good configuration for your mobile kitchen, you need to calculate if the Watt-Hours you will generate on an average day (with average weather) is enough to power the equipment whose energy requirements you previously calculated. Then you have to keep in mind that some days will have no sun, and you may not be working on some days, but you can still capture sunlight. For each case, a large battery array will be required. If you had a guage on that array, you could also hook it up to the a small generator in case you need immediate power. It's an eco-friendly process, but the initial cost is high and it requires a lot of research and planning. This is why most people do not do it--not because they don't want free energy from the sun, but because it's not easy to start collecting that energy in an efficient way. Sorry I couldn't give you more specific numbers, but a solar panel sales agency should be able to estimate whether or not you could do it (they'd probably set it all up for you too). ^_^
- Q:Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- image voltaic charger employs image voltaic ability to offer electricity to units or cost batteries. they're oftentimes portable. image voltaic array: electric powered gadget alongside with an excellent array of related image voltaic cells image voltaic Panel is a crew of image voltaic cells arranged right into a panel which would be put in onto a flat floor. The panel captures image voltaic and converts it into DC ability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range