||Number of Cells(pieces):
150W solar panel for solar system
The 150Watts Solar Panel Specifications:
1)Customized Type: 150W;
2)Max power: 150W
3)Output cable: 4.0mm/0.9m
4)Fixing Adhesive: Silicone Sealant(white);
5)Max Load: 2.4kpa Wind Load/5.4kpa Snow Load;
6)Tempered Glass: 3.2mm;
7)Backfoil: White/Black TPT;
8)OEM Service Is Available;
9)Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.50± 0.03mm Thickness);
10)Temperature Range: -40° C to +85° C;
11)Packaging And Delivery:After 10-15days Of Your Payment;
12)Packaging Details: Carton/Wooden Case;
13)Delivery Detail: 7-15 Days.
1)Long Service Life;
2)High Efficency Solar Cells;
3)Special Aluminum Frame Design;
4)High Transmission,Low Iron Tempered Glass;
5)Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
1)High reliability with guaranteed +/-3% output power tolerence.
2)The modules can withstand high wind-pressure,snow loads and extreme temperatures.
3)Bypass diodes to minimize power loss with shading.
4)High and stable conversion efficiency to ensure the highest quality.
Quality and Safety
1)25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
2)10-yewr limited warranty of 90% output.
3)5-year limited warranty of materials and workmanshop.
4)ISO9001:2008(Quality Management system)certified factory.
5)Product quality warranty&products liability insurance to guarantee and user' benefits
6)EN 6100-6-3:2007 EN 6100-3-1:2007(IEC61000-4-2:2008 IEC 61000-4-3:2008)
1)On Grid System,Off Grid System,Hybrid Sytem.
2)Solar lighting ,lamps,household electricity,highway transportation.
3)Construction and photovoltaic power planta and so on.
The Electrical Characteristics Of 150 watts Solar Panel
|Maximum Power at ST(Pmax)W|| 150Wp|
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp)V|| 36/18|
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)A|| 4.16/8.33|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)V|| 39.3/19.4|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)A|| 4.58/9.16|
|Cell Efficiency(%)|| 18.1%|
|Module Efficiency(%)|| 17.2%|
|Operating Temperature º C|| -40º Cto+85º C|
|Maximum system voltage|| 1000V(IEC)DC|
|Power tolerance|| +/-3%|
|Temperature coefficients of Pmax|| -0.45%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Voc|| -0.27%/º C|
|Temperature coefficiency of Isc|| 0.05%/º C|
|Nominal operating cell temperature(NOCT)|| 48+/-2º C|
|Number of cell(pcs)|| 4*9|
Why choose our solar panel is you ideal choose?
1. The important raw material, Solar cells, come from domestic public company and Taiwan famous company. Quality assurance: 25 years long life span, Industry leading power output warranty 10 years 100%, 20 years 95%, 25 years 85%.
There are some company which select inferior solar cells that are processed from recycled silicon material from small workshop, so their solar panel service life maybe less than 5 years because inferior solar cell power reduce much more every year.
2. Our company has automated production line for solar panel. Good technology, good quality assurance. Strong production ability: 300 pieces 300w solar panels can be manufactured per day. Most of company weld solar cell with artificial manual work. Bad manufacturing technique is difficult to keep consistency of products.
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- I know that in Texas we wouldn't even try to run an air-conditioner on a generator without at least a 6,000 watt generator and we would prefer a 0,000 watt generator. The calculator on the Kohler website says it'll be 7,500 watts. At $5 per watt to install a solar photovoltaic system and assuming you also need to run it through the night and taking into account that an inverter can be as bad as 60% efficient, you're talking about $87,500 just to run your AC for 25 years. The first step in going solar is to significantly reduce your energy use. You're not going to maintain your current energy use on solar, at least not cost effectively. If you did want to run an AC on solar power, you may want to look at absorption air conditioning and use evacuated tube solar thermal collectors instead but don't expect it to be cheap and it usually only augments the use of natural gas in the absorption chiller.
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:how to charge phone with solar panel?
- see u have to make ur own ckt for this ur solar panel generate DC if u want to charge ur phine then its convenient way to harge with ur charger for this do this search for net to convert DC-AC convertor since ur charger work on AC so when ur solar panel generate DC it convert into AC that will charge ur phone in ckt u need this thing filter and amp ie the DC voltage come from solar panel 2 DC to AC convertor 3 AMP for AC 4 filter for AC and u are done....... fine ckt from google.....
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- There are ton's of distributor around that can provide you a cheap solar panel that didn't came from China. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Solar panels turn sunlight into direct current electricity usually at 2, 24, or 36v. You could probably have a very simple system with just a panel and a few dc fans assuming that: the panels never put out more power than the fans can handle, you don't mind the fans slowing and stopping when the sunlight fades. If you want the fans running more of the time, you will need the panel hooked to a charger that charges a car/marine type battery and the fans connected to the battery. The longer the wires, the thicker they need to be (and more expensive). If you want to use AC (alternating current like your house uses) you will need an inverter (which turns DC into AC). Each device and each section of wire loses power due to inefficiency (heat produced). Contact a solar company on line, in person, or learn more.
- Q:What direction do solar panels usually point?
- I can't believe how many people posted wrong answers to this. Where are they looking? What are they thinking? In the northern hemisphere, solar panels are ALWAYS oriented due south. In the southern hemisphere, face them due north. I am typing on a computer that is running on a solar electric system that supplies my whole house. Been this way for years. So it works.
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- A panel that is attached to the top of a roof of a house that converts the suns rays into electrical energy that can be harnessed and used to power appliances, light rooms etc. through silicon particles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range