|Place of Origin: ||HeBei||Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Coil Structure: |
|Coil Number: |
|Capacity: ||Rated Voltage: |
|Connection Symbol: |
YNd11 Dyn11 YNyn0d11
Cover type or Bell type
MR or ABB or SMS
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Mainbody --naked Disassembled parts -- crate|
|Delivery Detail:||3 months|
1. CESI certificate
2. High short-circuit withstand
3. Low loss, PD and noise
4. CTQC certificate
5. No leakage
The application of the 150MVA/345kV three phases self coupling generator interconnection transformer.can significantly improve the economy of the OLTC substation, and matches well with the transmission capacity of OLTC lines, which has wide prospect of application. Because of its large capacity and large volume, the whole transportation weight with nitrogen is about 470-490 tons, and due to the restricted transport conditions, the transportation becomes the critical issue for the 150MVA/345kV three phases self coupling generator interconnection transformer. In order to make the products applicable to any OLTC substation in our country, the state grid of corporation of China set the "A study of easy-transport large capacity OLTC Transformer” as a key scientific research projects, and entrusted BTW to carry out the research.
During the process of research and development, BTW adopted the advanced design technology and modular design, the transformer can be transported disassembly and with advantages of compact core and winding body, less transportation weight and low transportation cost, effectively solves the need of OLTC construction in the transportation restricted areas. By using the most advanced 3D magnetic field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation for the magnetic flux leakage and eddy current loss of the transformer coil, iron core and oil tank steel structures. Besides, by using of the advanced electric field calculation software, BTW performed detailed analysis and calculation of main longitudinal insulation, and mastered the arrangement of the main longitudinal insulation of large capacity OLTCtransformer and the control of distribution of winding magnetic flux leakage. All of which make the products with low loss, low noise, small volume, strong anti short circuit ability, no local overheating and other significant advantages, and guarantee the long-term safe and stable operation.
The world's first on-site assembled large capacity OLTC Transformer’s right at the first time once again filled the gap in the field of OLTC transformer research after Chinese transformer industry overcame the difficulty of integral transport of the 150MVA/345kV three phases self coupling generator interconnection transformer, which marks BTW has fully occupied the world transformer industry technical peak. The successful development of the product filled the gaps in the domestic technology and met the urgent need of OLTCconstruction application in our country, greatly improved the technical level and manufacturing ability of BTW in terms of OLTC Transformer products.
- Q:Transformer Lightning
- Transformer lightning strikes may result in damage to the transformer winding insulation due to overvoltages
- Q:50kva transformer price
- You have a problem is the voltage level and model do not know, can not set the price. The capacity is 50 kVA. If it is 10000 volts change 400 volts S11 50 kVA is about 9,000 yuan, S9 7500-8000, S7 is about 7000.
- Q:What is the transformer capacity ratio? Capacity than 100%.
- Transformer capacity is the power of the transformer, the capacity ratio is the power ratio, such as 1000KA transformer and 200KVA transformer is not suitable for parallel use. Capacity ratio = 5: 1 greater than 3: 1
Capacity than 100% -------- is the meaning of 1: 1 (such as 500KVA and 500KVA, 200KVA and 200KVA and so on.
Transformer side by side conditions:
① to participate in parallel operation of the transformer must be the same wiring group.
② the primary voltage of each transformer should be equal, the secondary voltage are equal. Otherwise the secondary side of the circulation caused by overload, heat, affecting the load, and increase the power loss, reduce efficiency;
③ the transformer impedance voltage (short circuit voltage) percentage should be equal, or with load after the load distribution unreasonable.
Because the large capacity of the transformer short circuit voltage percentage, small capacity of the transformer short circuit voltage percentage is small, and the load distribution and short circuit voltage percentage is inversely proportional to this will cause large transformer distribution load is small, the equipment is not fully utilized; and small transformer distribution of the load Large, easy to overload, limiting the parallel operation of the transformer with load operation.
- Q:How long does it take to restart the transformer?
- (4) power failure operation, the first load side of the switch, after the power side of the switch (multi-side power from low to high stop); first pull the transformer side of the knife, after pulling the bus side of the switch. Power supply operation is reversed.
(5) into the backup transformer, the device should be based on the actual location and instructions to determine the load has been taken in order to make the operation of the transformer power failure. Diagonal and 3/2 wires on the transformer, although the transformer has been out of power, but the transformer's heavy gas and differential protection action can still cause its ring side of the switch trip. Should be based on the actual situation and the site of the gas protection to change the signal location or retreat gas out.
(6) station transformer does not allow long-term side by side. Can be used to cut low-pressure low-pressure side of the cutting machine, with high-pressure knife cut off the station with a transformer.
- Q:50KVA transformer maximum load is how much?
- 50KVA transformer can bring the maximum load is, 1.45 * 50 = 72.5A or so
- Q:Power transformer parameters
- B. Transformer efficiency:
In the rated power, the transformer output power and input power ratio, called the efficiency of the transformer, that η = (P2 ÷ P1) x100% where η is the efficiency of the transformer; P1 is the input power, P2 is the output power.
When the transformer output power P2 is equal to the input power P1, the efficiency η is equal to 100%, the transformer will not produce any loss, but in fact this transformer is not the transformer transmission power always produce loss, this loss is mainly copper Loss and iron loss.
Copper loss is the loss caused by the transformer coil resistance.When the current through the coil resistance heat, part of the energy into heat and loss.As the coil is generally wrapped with insulated copper wire, so called copper loss.
The iron loss of the transformer includes two aspects: First, the hysteresis loss, when the AC current through the transformer, through the transformer silicon steel wire magnetic field its direction and size changes, making the silicon steel sheet internal friction, release heat, Part of the energy, which is the hysteresis loss. The other is the eddy current loss, when the transformer work, the magnetic core lines through the line, and the magnetic lines perpendicular to the plane will produce induced current, because the current self-closed loop Circulation, and into a spiral, so called vortex. The presence of eddy current heat, energy consumption, this loss is called eddy current loss.
Transformer efficiency and transformer power levels are closely related, usually the greater the power, loss and output power is smaller, the higher the efficiency, otherwise, the smaller the power, the lower the efficiency.
- Q:On the transformer problem
- 2 excitation current characteristics
When closing the circuit breaker to charge the transformer, sometimes you can see the transformer ammeter pointer put great, and then quickly return to the normal no-load current value, the impact current is usually called the inrush current, features are as follows:
1) The inrush current contains high-order harmonic components (mainly secondary and tertiary harmonics), so the variation of the inrush current is a steep wave.
2) The attenuation constant of the inrush current is related to the saturation of the core. The deeper the saturation, the smaller the reactance and the faster the attenuation. Therefore, at the beginning of the moment decay quickly, then gradually slow down, after 0.5 ~ 1s after its value does not exceed (0.25 ~ 0.5) In.
3) Under normal circumstances, the greater the capacity of the transformer, the longer the duration of attenuation, but the general trend is the inrush current decay rate is often slower than the short-circuit current attenuation.
4) The value of the inrush current is very large, the maximum rated current of 8 to 10 times. When setting up a circuit breaker to control a transformer, the quick break can be set according to the transformer excitation current.
- Q:Transformer capacity unit KVA?
- The transformer uses KVA as a unit because it is not possible to obtain active power (symbol P, unit KW) and reactive power (symbol Q, unit KVAR) if the load is not determined, and only use KVA as a unit Apparent power, symbol S.
S ^ 2 = P ^ 2 + Q ^
You can understand the active impedance of the transformer when the load is pure impedance.
In addition, how to KVA as a unit of transformer production, calculate the number of transformers?
The size of the load divided by the transformer capacity, leaving the margin, that is, the number of transformers, if the power factor is small, it is necessary to add a few too transformer, but this is not very economical, better way is to reactive compensation.
You can refer to the load power size, and power factor, if the power factor is not, you can estimate to take 0.8,
(Power transformers are generally 110KV, 220KV, 500KV)
Question added: 110KV transformer, is not it that the maximum output voltage is 110KV?
Not the highest output voltage, but the rated output voltage. That is, the primary input voltage, the secondary side of the output voltage, you can understand the normal operating voltage.
- Q:What is a transformer?
- Impedance matching: the most common is the electronic circuit, the output and input connection, in order to signal unobstructed, usually using the transformer impedance matching, such as the old-fashioned broadcast, because it is using constant pressure output, speakers are high impedance horn , So it can only match with the output transformer. So, daily life can not be separated from the transformer, industrial production is also inseparable from the transformer.
- Q:220 volts to 24 volts transformer 20a is how many watts
- Transformer consists of iron core (or core) and coil, the coil has two or more than the winding, which connected to the power supply winding called the primary coil, the rest of the winding called secondary coil. It can transform AC voltage, current and impedance. The simplest core transformer consists of a core made of soft magnetic material and a coil of two turns on the core, as shown in the figure.
Turn left to turn right
The role of the core is to strengthen the magnetic coupling between the two coils. In order to reduce the iron in the eddy current and hysteresis loss, the core from the painted silicon steel sheet laminated; between the two coils there is no electrical connection, the coil by the insulated copper wire (or aluminum) A coil connected to the AC power supply is called the primary coil (or the original coil), and the other coil is called the secondary coil (or secondary coil). The actual transformer is very complicated, inevitably there is copper loss (coil resistance heating), iron loss (core fever) and magnetic flux leakage (by air closed magnetic induction line), etc., in order to simplify the discussion here only describes the ideal transformer. The ideal transformer is set up under the condition that the leakage flux is ignored and the resistance of the original and secondary coils is ignored. The loss of the core is ignored and the no-load current is ignored (the current in the secondary coil turns the original coil). For example, when the power transformer is running at full load (the secondary coil output rated power) is close to the ideal transformer situation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range