15'' lcd touch screen monitor
Touch Screen Monitor for Industrial Application
15'' lcd touch screen monitor key Specifications
15inch samsung digital panel
2 channel of video input , 1 channel L/R audio input
15 inches (4:3 diagonal)
TV Receive System:
PAL/ NTSC/SECAM wide application range
IR /FM Frequency
TV channel parameters
VHF-L 48.25~170.00Mhz VHF-H 170.00~450.00Mhz
Full Function Touch Panel for PC
AV and TV function
The Highest Resolution is to 1024×768
Operated System is WIN9X,2000,ME,CE/UNIX Support WIN9X,2K,XP,CE,UNIX
1pcs LCD Monitor
1pcs Stand Shelf
1pcs USB cable
1pcs VGA Cable
1pcs Instruction Manual
1pcs AC/DC Power
Some Screw for Fixing the Shelf
15'' LCD touch screen monitor ,
lcd mounted monitor
can be used in bus advertising ,desktop computer display ,office display
4 wire resistive high sensitive touch panel
finger or pen touch
support 100mm*100mm VESA
UK,USA,EU,AU etc standard power adapter for option
accept LCD OEM.
if you have this needs or like the monitor ,you can feel free to contact me at any time . i am pleased to help you .
by the way ,we also have some small and big size toucscreen monitor sale .
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:Logitech X-540 to PS3 to LCD Monitor?
- Why are you trying to connect it to the monitor? The PS3 is the device providing sound here, not the monitor. Use the PS3's RCA cables to connect the console to the speakers. Then BAM! You get game sound coming out of your speakers.
- Q:Is it safe to transport LCD monitors with air cargo?
- I don't think it'll be a problem. Monitors are shipped all over the world in air cargo all the time. I've even had LCD monitors left in my car overnight with temps down to -17 degrees Fahrenheit where I live, so I think you're fairly safe about the temps. As for packaging, the original packaging for the one should be good enough, for the other make sure that there's plenty of cushioned padding around it and a few inches between it and the box sides to keep it safe. Double boxing it (box within another padded box) will provide the safest packaging.
- Q:Is a LED monitor a liquid crystal display?
- in briefLCD is the abbreviation of LCD liquid crystal display, the light itself only by applying the signal effect of reflected or transmitted light, for TV behind it to have a back light, you see the image back light through an LCD screen backlight. Before most of what the fluorescent lamp, the relative costs of electricity and life is short.LED is the abbreviation of two luminous tubes, which direct light, can make the street through the large screen LED array for TV, it can only do the backlight (volume and heat reason), LED TV is usually used LED as the light source of the LCD TV, the relative power and long service life
- Q:How to set the resolution of 22 inch LCD?!
- The 16:10 is usually 1680*105016:9 is generally 1920*1080
- Q:Best lcd monitor for gaming?
- Refresh rate used to be a problem with older monitors. But LCD technology has advanced a lot and most games these days are played on flat-screen monitors. I've got a 1-year-old Samsung 2233RZ 120Hz monitor for gaming and it works well for most of my games. It's a 24 monitor but I recommend getting a 32 Samsung or Viewsonic LCD.
- Q:Can i play xbox 360 S model using LCD monitor?
- it is going to artwork in case you employ a VGA cable, definite. laptop video reveal gadgets have been able to showing HD decision earlier any television gadgets have been anyhow. you could could desire to alter the reveal settings on your video reveal to get the image to fill the reveal, yet it fairly is approximately it.
- Q:LCD Monitor vs. LCD HDTV?
- There okorder
- Q:Are most LCD computer monitors 1080i?
- No, LCD monitors do not display interlaced video (the i at the end of 1080i stands for interlaced). All computer monitors are progressive scan. 1080i/p are ATSC broadcasting standards used on TV, not PC resolutions. So it's a little misleading to compare them. But if you have a video that is 1920x1080 pixels (the 16:9 1080i/p standard used in HDTV and Blu-Ray), and your LCD monitor also supports that resolution, you can watch that video on your computer at 100% zoom, without any stretching, shrinking, or distorting. However from what I understand, most widescreen monitors have an aspect ratio of 16:10 rather than 16:9. So it will not be exactly that same as 1080p, but very close.
- Q:How do I connect my tv cable to a vga/dvi-d monitor?
- Computer monitors do not work with TV signals, unless you have HDMI out which just needs an HDMI to DVI adaptor.
- Q:LCD Monitor display black screen when refresh rate are changed. Why?
- It's becasue they arn't designed to go any higher. Only recently have refresh rates gone up to 120Hz on the extremely expensive top end LCD TV's. Going above 75Hz is hard to tell the diffrence, above 120 would be nye' on impossible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range