. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 4 units only available for PV200 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
|RATED POWER||1000VA / 800W||2000VA/|
|3000VA / 2400W||4000VA / 3200W||5000VA / 4000W|
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation |
|230 VAC ± 5%|
|Transfer Time||10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Battery Voltage||12 VDC||24 VDC||48 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||13.5 VDC||27 VDC||54 VDC|
|Overcharge Protection||15 VDC||30 VDC||60 VDC|
|Maximum Charge Current||10 A or 20 A||20 A or 30 A||20 A or 30 A|
|SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)|
|Charging Current||50 A|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||30 VDC||60 VDC||90 VDC|
|Standby power Consumption||1 W||2 W||2 W|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||95 x 240 x 316||100 x 272 x 355||120 x 295 x 468|
|Net Weight (kgs)||5.0||6.4||6.9||9.8||9.8|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C - 60°C|
provides a 1～3 year limited warranty (“Warranty”) against defects in materials and workmanship for its Uninterruptible power supply, Power inverter/chargers, Solar charge controllers, Battery Products (“Product”).
The term of this Warranty begins on the Product(s) initial purchase date, or the date of receipt of the Product(s) by the end user, whichever is later. This must be indicated on the invoice, bill of sale, and/or warranty registration card submitted to MUST-Solar. This Warranty applies to the original MUST-Solar Product purchaser, and is transferable only if the Product remains installed in the original use location.
1. How fast will my system respond to a power outage?
Our solar inverters typically transfer to battery power in less than 16 milliseconds (less than 1/50th of a second).
2. What kind of batteries do the systems include?
Our solar backup electric systems use special high-quality electric storage batteries.
3. How do I install my system?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- can convert light energy into electricity, so that the current flow from one side to the other, the general can be issued equivalent to 10 to 20% of the received light energy. In general, the stronger the light, the more electricity is generated. Its working principle is based on the semiconductor PN junction of the photovoltaic effect. The so-called photodynamic effect is when the object by the light, the object within the charge distribution of the state of the electromotive force and current generated an effect.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- supply through the cable to the battery. The use of household appliances connected to the power converter output can be used in the car a variety of electrical appliances. The available electrical appliances are: mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, handheld computers, power tools, car refrigerators and various tourism, camping, medical emergency appliances Wait.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Connected to the grid is connected to which specific location ah? Transformer is to buy a separate, or buy inverter inside the type of transformer? For example, Sweden's 15KW and 30KW grid roof projects, the roof, for example, more remote to be transported to other electricity.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range