. Pure sine wave inverter
. Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
. Selectable charging current based on applications
. Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
. Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
. Parallel operation with up to 4 units only available for PV200 4KVA/5KVA
. Auto restart while AC is recovering
. Overload and short circuit protection
. Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
. Cold start function
|RATED POWER||1000VA / 800W||2000VA/|
|3000VA / 2400W||4000VA / 3200W||5000VA / 4000W|
|Selectable Voltage Range||170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
|AC Voltage Regulation |
|230 VAC ± 5%|
|Transfer Time||10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances)|
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|Battery Voltage||12 VDC||24 VDC||48 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||13.5 VDC||27 VDC||54 VDC|
|Overcharge Protection||15 VDC||30 VDC||60 VDC|
|Maximum Charge Current||10 A or 20 A||20 A or 30 A||20 A or 30 A|
|SOLAR CHARGER (OPTION)|
|Charging Current||50 A|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||30 VDC||60 VDC||90 VDC|
|Standby power Consumption||1 W||2 W||2 W|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||95 x 240 x 316||100 x 272 x 355||120 x 295 x 468|
|Net Weight (kgs)||5.0||6.4||6.9||9.8||9.8|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-15°C - 60°C|
provides a 1～3 year limited warranty (“Warranty”) against defects in materials and workmanship for its Uninterruptible power supply, Power inverter/chargers, Solar charge controllers, Battery Products (“Product”).
The term of this Warranty begins on the Product(s) initial purchase date, or the date of receipt of the Product(s) by the end user, whichever is later. This must be indicated on the invoice, bill of sale, and/or warranty registration card submitted to MUST-Solar. This Warranty applies to the original MUST-Solar Product purchaser, and is transferable only if the Product remains installed in the original use location.
1. How fast will my system respond to a power outage?
Our solar inverters typically transfer to battery power in less than 16 milliseconds (less than 1/50th of a second).
2. What kind of batteries do the systems include?
Our solar backup electric systems use special high-quality electric storage batteries.
3. How do I install my system?
A solar backup inverter is connected to a home electric system , we will supply detailed installation manual and videos for our customers .
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Spontaneous use is a way of grid, that is issued to the electricity, mainly their own family or internal use, the excess part of the power to the grid
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- In foreign countries due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 ~ 40V, its internal with an error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- And you said that the independent inverter, said off-grid inverter it, this inverter can not access the mains, the components of the electricity through the off-grid inverter to the battery charge, the battery at night
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power. Generally consists of boost circuit and inverter bridge circuit. The boost circuit boosts the DC voltage of the solar cell to the DC voltage required for the inverter output control. The inverter bridge circuit converts the boosted DC voltage to the AC voltage of the common frequency. The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner. Of course, it is not practical to simply output the inverter output waveforms from the on and off circuits
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- When the voltage, frequency, phase does not meet the requirements, the automatic closing closing pulse.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- The small use of field-effect transistors while using a DSP conversion controller to improve the quality of the output power makes it very close to the sine wave current.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- The grid load side of the grid is the grid. The inverter is an important part of the PV grid-connected system and can not be regarded as an external load. Photovoltaic power generation system is included in both grid and off-grid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range