Triple Color ceramic fiber bulk are manufactured by high purity blend of alumina and silica, the bulk has a low shot content. As the base material of fiber blanket,modules and boards, fibers are long and flexible.
Fiber Diameter (um)
Fiber Density ( kg/m3)
Shot ( 212um <) (%)
Thermal Conductive Kcal/mh℃(W/mK) ,ASTM C201, 190kg/m:
Chemical Composition :
Shrinkage(Less than 200℃*8H)
18kg/woven bag or 15kg/carton
Excellent thermal stability
Excellent chemistry quality
Resistance to burning
Low thermal conductivity
Low thermal capacity
Good obstructing voice
Good splinginess for fibers
High temperature loose fill or packing material in a variety of applications including expansion joint,furnace walls and base seals.
Raw material of ceramic fiber product
High Temperature filter
Raw material for plastic reinforcement
Metal matrix composites and automotive applications
Q3: Can you offer Door-to-Door delivery?
A3: Yes, but only for some countries such as U.S., UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Russia, etc.
Q4: What is the minimum quantity?
A4: There is no minimum order quantity. Depending on the item and processing, there may be a minimum production required, however we can offer a quotation based only on the quantity you need.
- Q:Glass fiber cotton, aluminum silicate cotton, rock wool, what's the difference between these three?
- Three kinds of materials are heat insulation materials, applications and temperature resistance is different.Glass fiber cotton is a kind of excellent performance of inorganic non-metallic materials, variety, has the advantages of good insulation, strong heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is brittle, poor wear resistance, the maximum temperature of four less than Baidu.
- Q:Aluminum silicate needle carpet and ceramic fiber insulation performance of the good
- Aluminosilicate ceramic fiber has two different production processes, respectively, the rejection process and the blowing process. The carpet produced by the spinning process has long fiber length, high tensile strength and wide range of use. The blanket produced by blowing process is short in length and easy to break, and the scope of application is relatively narrow.
- Q:What are the main differences between an ordinary furnace and a ceramic fiber furnace?
- Energy saving: ordinary furnace heat loss, heat rate, furnace insulation can. The holding time of ceramic fiber furnace is ten times higher than that of ordinary furnace, and it is easy to quench and quench.
- Q:What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect?
- Ceramic fiber module density is only a standard in the world, is 220Kg/m fand, but in the actual application, according to the heat treatment furnace, furnace temperature, combustion medium, temperature rise requirement of ceramic fiber module density in 200-240Kg/m fand, ceramic fiber blanket, because the processing of ceramic fiber module uses double roller today advanced technology and technology of silk, fiber length of the ceramic fiber blanket which produced in 80-130 mm, so the maximum density of the ceramic fiber module is more than the density, 240Kg/m fand, a large amount of fiber fracture, the fracture rate is as high as 48%. So after the actual verification at home and abroad of tens of thousands of industrial furnaces, the best density of ceramic fiber module is fand 220Kg/m.
- Q:Should the ceramic fiber furnace be compacted
- In view of the miniature furnace chamber, the ceramic fiber furnace can be selected, and once the furnace is formed, the length of the furnace is longer.
- Q:What is the good heat insulation effect of glass fiber and aluminum silicate fiber, what are their respective advantages and disadvantages?
- Advantages and disadvantages of glass fiber: advantages: good insulation, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, low water absorption, low price. Disadvantages: brittle, poor wear resistance.
- Q:What is the diameter of the ceramic fiber? How to mix?
- Fiber length: fiber rejection is longer, the rejection of silk fiber is generally 150-250mm, spinneret fiber is generally 100-200mm;
- Q:Is the ceramic fiber cloth poisonous?
- Aluminum silicate fiber textiles can replace asbestos textiles, widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, ceramics. Glass, refractories, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive, machinery, electronics, building materials, light industry and other industrial sectors of the fire-resistant, heat insulation, fire prevention, friction, sealing, silencing, labor protection, high temperature filtering etc..Landlord, it seems that this material is non-toxic, rest assured that the use of good.
- Q:Aluminum silicate ceramic fiber cotton smoke will cause pneumoconiosis?
- Most of the aluminosilicate ceramic fiber cotton with high quality bauxite, high purity alumina, silica, zircon sand as raw materials, by blowing or swinging method generated by fiber, cotton collector or settlement device assembled into bulk fiber, also known as cotton fiber. Therefore, according to its composition, after inhalation, will lead to pneumoconiosis.
- Q:Is aluminum silicate fiber poisonous?
- Ceramic fiber loose cotton is a kind of fluid which can melt high purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chrome sand and so on in the industrial electric furnace.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range