Intel Atom N425 1.8GHz
DDRIII SO-DIMM slot,1G can choose 512 MB/1G/2G
Intel integrated GMA950
14 Black crystal mirror screen,1280x800 ,HD16:10
84-key chocolate (relief) keyboard
With two press-button
2.5″,height 9.5mm,SATA port,160GB,TB 500GB
Built-in MIC,Audio output jack, supporting AC'97
I/O connecting port
1* headphone jack;
2* USB2.0 port;
1* network cable(RJ-45)jack;
1* card reader(SD/MS/MMC);
1* DC-IN socket
Built-in 1.3 MP
Bluetooth 2.0(selective )
Local Area Network
The outer 3g slot, supporting WCDMA TD CDMA2000
Adapter :Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz 1.7A Output: 19V 3.25A
Lithium ion polymer battery 3500mah 7.4V
The working time of battery may be affected by those factors as below:
1. the battery charge and discharge frequency,
2. Operating System
3. LCD’S Brightness Settings
4. the settings of application program (especially video display, such as DVD)
and power management
5. General laptop battery life is limited, battery performance and use of the
time will be increased with the increase of frequency decreases, the normal
battery loss belongs to the normal phenomenon.
Almost 1.8kg(with battery)
1.Package Size for one pc :43.5cm*28.5cm*7cm
2.Weight for one pc 1.2KG
3.With package 2.26KG
4.Five pcs package size for one carton:45CM*36.5CM*30.5cm
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:Are Asus laptops good?
- Yeah, definitely. They consistently rank near the top for laptop reliability, along with Apple.
- Q:Which laptop is the best ?
- According to me Acer AS5560-7402 is best one when compared with other laptops u mention.By features also the above is good and easily handle with it.
- Q:what would be a good CHEAP gaming laptop?
- I'd recommend buying off OKorder. I know it might be in a used condition, but once a few weeks you'll just think its always been yours. I like this one. cgi.OKorder.co.uk/ALIENWARE-AURORA-M-9700-GAMING-LAPTOP-/190417625483?cmdViewItemptUK_Computing_Laptops_EHhashitem2c55c6618b Upto you, but OKorder you'll get a reasonably cheap, high spec gaming laptop. Hope you get what you want!
- Q:playing an Xbox on a laptop screen?
- Hi ANDREW G; Sorry no, the hdmi is a output only, this means you can play movies, games on the TV but not the other way around. Sorry
- Q:neo q-note laptop wireless
- dont see anything like that before, got no idea, be sure to check for the hardwares its the hardwares that mostly set the price for that.
- Q:charge laptop from USB?
- For the best answers, search on this site
- Q:Can xBox 360 be connected to my laptop ?
- if the laptop has vga-in and you need to buy a 360VGA cables
- Q:Widescreen Laptop??????????????
- You really have to look at the laptop bag carefully because there are so many different sized laptops that assuming any will fit is a mistake. There are laptop bags ranging from four inch laptops to twenty-two inch laptops. Sony is coming out with a new sixteen-plus widescreen laptop. Make sure the bag has enough padding around so it can protect the laptop. The last thing you want to do is buy a skinny bag to protect your expensive laptop.
- Q:HP Laptops VS Toshiba Laptops?
- Toshiba is a infinitely better laptop then HP. Here is a rough breakdown of what you should by per what you want.(i am going to capitalize the brand name to make it easier to see) If you want a laptop that is durable but don't care about specs -for example, if your not into video games but instead just want something that can do simple word processing, watching videos/movies and other not so high ram functions, you want either a SONY, probably a VISIO. Though this might be a bit more expensive then 1000 dollars. Though if you wait for a deal, you should be able to find for for a grand. Keep in mind these laptops are good for 10-12 years. No other laptop can do that. If you want a laptop that is a bit cheaper and has better specs, so if you want to play video games, 3D rendering, photoshop, etc., you want a TOSHIBA or DELL. Dell is a bit more pricey then toshibia but they are more durable and their customer service is pretty good. However, toshiba laptops come with random extra addons that are pretty cool. Toshibas usually have better camera, the DVD drive can also print the name of the disc if you have the proper disc(its called lightscribe i think). Now, if you want a CHEAP laptop, go with HP or any other brand. It really depends on how much yo use it, but HP is considered a tier lower then TOSHIBA or DELL. General breakdown of laptops/tier(so best to worst): 1. Sony, thinkpad 2. Dell, toshiba 3. HP, all other brands
- Q:How fragile are laptops and their chargers?
- Laptops are fragile, picking them up by the screen can break stuff on them, or even droping them off a chair can. Chargers are a little more durable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range