Impact Drill 550W
* Rated voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 550W / 4.5A
* No-load Speed: 0-2600rpm
* Chuck capacity: 13mm (1/2")
* Accessories: 1pc chuck key, 1set carbon brush, 1pc depth gauge, 1pc additional handle
* Packing size: 57*37*25.5cm/10pcs, 20/21.5kgs, 5000pcs/20'cy
Features of Impact Drill 550W:
3)Soft leather handle
4)Reverse and variable speed functional switches
5)360°rotating side handle and more quick to work
6)Strengthen Nylon housing,not easy broken and more durably using
7)Suitable for depth using and assure of the drilling depth same
Specifications of Impact Drill 550W:
1)550W impact drill
2)Competitive price&good service
3)Easy and safe to operate
4)GS and CE pass
6)More items are available
7)Delivery time:30-45 days
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- In addition to induction type AC asynchronous motors, there is no outside. Other motors are provided, as long as the rotor has a reversing ring.The principle of electric power generation is that a magnetic field cuts a wire to produce an electric current in the wire. The generator cuts the wires by rotating the magnetic field. A rotating magnetic field is a rotor, and the wire to be cut is a stator.
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor spark. 1) the carbon brush and commutator rotor, no free contact. 2) the connection spring on the carbon brush nest is burned, and the person who is burned is not able to connect normally. A vicious circle, sparks plus sparks. Machine failure will also occur.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- Compared to the AC motor and DC motor, because there is no commutator (see DC motor commutation), therefore has the advantages of simple structure, convenient manufacture, relatively strong, easy to make high speed motor, high voltage, high current, large capacity. The coverage of AC motor power greatly, from a few watts to several 101000 watts, even millions of kilowatts.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low