Detailed Product Description
1.API casing pipe
2.K55 or J55 or others
4.STC thread or others
5. Any OD and wall thickness you need.
Casing Technical Specification (Standard API Spec 5 CT)
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Including fluorescence, coloring two kinds. Because of its simple equipment and convenient operation, it is an effective method to check the surface defect of magnetic particle inspection. It is mainly used for surface defect inspection of non-magnetic materials.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Steel tube Kg/m (including seamless steel tubes and welded tubes) theoretical formula per meter weight: W=0.02466 * S * (D-S)Of which: S - wall thickness (mm), D - steel tube diameter (mm), W - kg / M
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- It is through one or several consumable between the electrode and the workpiece on the metal heating the metal between a process with the arc to metal and filler material fully melted, no pressure, filler metal parts work from all electrodes
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless pipe pressure is higher, welded pipe is generally in 10 or so MPa, now welded pipe to do seamless processing.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- Applied current: a macro cell consisting of a protected metal piece and an insoluble auxiliary component. The negative electrode of the battery is connected to the metal to be protected. The power supplies the electrons so that the metal is not corroded by missing points.
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of ordinary carbon steel tube is:The weight of each meter is kg/m= (outer diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466For example: inventory 20# pipe diameter of 108*4.5 weight per meter:Kg/m= (108-4.5) *4.5*0.02466=11.485In accordance with the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe market price is 4500 yuan / ton as an example, we can know the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe per meter price: 11.485*4.5=51.68 yuan.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- The theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes is 1.075kg/m.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral pipe is mainly used in the pipeline of petroleum and natural gas, and its specifications are indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range