HZ (High Zirconium)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
Al2O3: 39-40% Zr02:15-17%
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ 2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days|
1260C Low Thermal Conductivity
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for High Temperature Kiln
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of special ceramic longfiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process without binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature.
The process of double surface needing increase interweaving and tensile strength. Ceramic fiber blanket is a needled blanket that has exceptional handling strength, while being flexible and lightweight. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of high purity Alumino-Silicate (and Zirconia) fibrous wool.
Product Information of Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket
1100C 1260C 1420C 1600C
Features of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Needled blanket
v Low thermal conductivity
v Shorter heat up and cool down time
v Resilience and resistance to thermal shock
v Flexible and easy to cut or install
v Consist of acoustic properties
v Contain no organic binder
v Asbestos free
v Resistance to burning
v Low thermal capacity
v Good insulation
v Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
v Low shrinkage
v Good springiness for fibers
v Convenient producing and installing
Application of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Refractory back-up installation
v Direct exposure to heat as furnace hot face lining
v Expansion joint seal
v Fire protection
v General high temperature insulation
v Lining for furnaces, kiln and oven
v Expansion joints and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
v Back-up installation
v Lagging of high temperature pipe work
v High temperature filtration
v Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
v Fire protection
-Professional high temperature furnaces Manufacture We have being specialized in producing high temperature furnaces for more than 10 years, and all our products are exported.
--Guaranteed Quality Our furnaces are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
--Sound after Sales Service We provide sound after sales service. We provide 24 hours’ consultation service. We are ready to answer your consultations at any time.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ
2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ
- Q:ceramic fiber
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yang
- Q:What ceramic fiber profiled products are needed in steel mills? What's the name?
- Ceramic fiber and nano heat insulation board are used for heat insulation, and in the steel plant are generally used for ladle, tundish insulation, and now can also be made of nano insulation products special-shaped products.
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber, referred to as "ceramic fiber felt", is a kind of high temperature resistant refractory material (such as precious stones) by arc melting, compressed air sprayed with a fibrous material, also known as "ceramic fiber cotton.". Using ceramic fiber cotton, it can be made into all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of domestic ceramic fiber felt from AI2O3 is 62% and 45%, the former is 1150-2000 DEG C, and the latter is l000 DEG C.The ceramic fiber felt by the adhesive is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate adhesive), ceramic fiber felt soft (adhesive latex, polymerization aluminum, water glass, methyl cellulose, latex 11 aluminum phosphate composite adhesive) and ceramic fiber wet felt (adhesive silica sol) three. According to the performance of the felt and the temperature of the furnace, the hot surface of the furnace wall can be made of hard felt.The size of the ceramic fiber product is 600 * 400 * 20 (10) mmThe basic properties of the felt are as follows:(L) the use of high temperature can reach l000 degrees centigrade.
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- The latest technology -- Research and development of ceramic fiber composite. HLGX ceramic fiber composite insulation board is a new super insulation material produced by semi dry process, which is the first in the world. The difference between it and imported aerogel composite insulation board is reinforced fiber changes (replaced by glass fiber ceramic fiber), change of substrate and adiabatic main material ratio, and the addition of other nano additives. The promotion point of innovation -- resistance to temperature liftingHighest 800 C to 1000 C, long-term working temperature shrinkage rate decreased from 3% down to 2%, there is a big boost for high temperature applications, only the production process is complicated, the cost is still high.
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
- Q:What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- It has good low temperature and high temperature strength;Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment;Convenient construction and installation;
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- When choosing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber products,1, according to the use of temperature to choose,1050, ordinary ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 850 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 standard ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1000 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 high purity ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1100 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber is suitable for 1200 degrees Celsius temperature1400, zirconium containing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1280 degrees Celsius temperature insulation
- Q:Definition of ceramic fiber
- 1. Definition of ceramic fiber:Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory.2, ceramic fiber expansion:Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is the main component of refractory fiber!HLGX ceramic fiber is the refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best heat insulation and energy saving effect except the nanometer insulation material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good heat insulation effect, convenient construction, etc., and is a lining material of high quality industrial furnaces. Ji'nan dragon hot Ceramic Co., Ltd. has HLGX ceramic fiber module, HLGX ceramic fiber blanket and other ceramic fiber products widely used in kiln insulation project, high temperature equipment, pipe insulation.3. The origin of ceramic fiber appellation:First of all we want to know the origin and development of ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber first appeared in 1941, the United States Babu Hancock. Cox Newell company with natural kaolin by the arc furnace melt blown fiber. In 1950s, the ceramic fiber was put into industrialized production. In 60s, a variety of products were developed and used as lining for industrial furnaces.Thus, we know that ceramic fiber originated in the United States, and its name "Ceramic Fiber", literally translated literally "Ceramic - ceramic, Fiber - fiber, combination is" ceramic fiber".
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Ceramic fiber products is referred to, including ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber folded block, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, special-shaped pieces of Castable Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber spray coating, ceramic fiber cloth, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope dozens of products, ceramic fiber products are combined to use in the process of using.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range