HZ (High Zirconium)
Liners Of Industrial Furnace
Al2O3: 39-40% Zr02:15-17%
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
|Density (kg/m³ ):|
|Brand Name:||Place of Origin:|
|Packaging Detail:||1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ 2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ|
|Delivery Detail:||3-15 days|
1260C Low Thermal Conductivity
Ceramic Fiber Blanket for High Temperature Kiln
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of special ceramic longfiber that is produced by the melting of very pure raw materials in double surface meeding process without binders and with good stability in a large range of temperature.
The process of double surface needing increase interweaving and tensile strength. Ceramic fiber blanket is a needled blanket that has exceptional handling strength, while being flexible and lightweight. Ceramic Fiber Blanket is made of high purity Alumino-Silicate (and Zirconia) fibrous wool.
Product Information of Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber blanket
1100C 1260C 1420C 1600C
Features of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Needled blanket
v Low thermal conductivity
v Shorter heat up and cool down time
v Resilience and resistance to thermal shock
v Flexible and easy to cut or install
v Consist of acoustic properties
v Contain no organic binder
v Asbestos free
v Resistance to burning
v Low thermal capacity
v Good insulation
v Good obstructing voice and mechanism strength
v Low shrinkage
v Good springiness for fibers
v Convenient producing and installing
Application of Ceramic fiber blanket
v Refractory back-up installation
v Direct exposure to heat as furnace hot face lining
v Expansion joint seal
v Fire protection
v General high temperature insulation
v Lining for furnaces, kiln and oven
v Expansion joints and seals for furnace, kiln and oven
v Back-up installation
v Lagging of high temperature pipe work
v High temperature filtration
v Steam turbine and nuclear insulation
v Fire protection
-Professional high temperature furnaces Manufacture We have being specialized in producing high temperature furnaces for more than 10 years, and all our products are exported.
--Guaranteed Quality Our furnaces are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost. This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
--Sound after Sales Service We provide sound after sales service. We provide 24 hours’ consultation service. We are ready to answer your consultations at any time.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Plastic bag inside and woven bag out side, 620rolls/1x40HQ
2. Plastic bag inside and carton out side, 525ctns/1x40HQ
- Q:What is the difference between the national standards for ceramic fiber products and ordinary aluminium silicate?
- Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) in recent years, ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) in the application of high temperature sintering furnace expanding, ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) refractory felt and blanket products, the highest use temperature up to 1649 DEG C. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) to heat insulation effect is good, easy to use, especially small heat storage characteristics, widely used in various kilns, greatly demonstrated high energy efficiency. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) (1) ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) varieties and properties of ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) is the most important indicator of fiber diameter and thermal stability. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance.
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- When choosing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber products,1, according to the use of temperature to choose,1050, ordinary ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 850 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 standard ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1000 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 high purity ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1100 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber is suitable for 1200 degrees Celsius temperature1400, zirconium containing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1280 degrees Celsius temperature insulation
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- 3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?
- Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?The content of 0.25mm foreign size > slag ball control in less than 5%, while domestic due to fiber manufacturing technology limit, content of slag ball control in less than 15%, which is nearly 1/8 fiber products in slag ball content twice as high than abroad. Therefore, in determining the bulk density of ceramic fiber products, we should give full consideration to the amount of slag ball.
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.
- Q:Refractory ceramics and other refractory materials manufacturing is a big industry?
- Inorganic refractory: CeramicHeavy industries (of fire furnaces)There are also organic polymers: halogen and halogen free construction"Ceramic fiber materials are generally used in heat insulation places, and can be used in all high temperature industries.
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- The latest technology -- Research and development of ceramic fiber composite. HLGX ceramic fiber composite insulation board is a new super insulation material produced by semi dry process, which is the first in the world. The difference between it and imported aerogel composite insulation board is reinforced fiber changes (replaced by glass fiber ceramic fiber), change of substrate and adiabatic main material ratio, and the addition of other nano additives. The promotion point of innovation -- resistance to temperature liftingHighest 800 C to 1000 C, long-term working temperature shrinkage rate decreased from 3% down to 2%, there is a big boost for high temperature applications, only the production process is complicated, the cost is still high.
- Q:Definition of ceramic fiber
- Ordinary ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, because one of its main ingredients is alumina, and alumina is the main component of porcelain, so it is called ceramic fiber. The addition of zirconia or chromium oxide can further increase the utilization temperature of the ceramic fiber.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentCeramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- It has good low temperature and high temperature strength;Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment;Convenient construction and installation;
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range