Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|Description of product|
Ceramic fiber blanket is made of high quality alumina-silicate ceramic fiber by using double side needling methods which improve the tensile strength and the flatness of the ceramic fiber blanket. Our ceramic fiber blanket contains no organic binders which guarantee the stability and constructability of the ceramic fiber blanket at both high temperature and low temperature. What’s more, We are one of the manufacturer who can produce ceramic fiber blanket of 6mm thickness.
We have 23 production lines, we can make sure the quality and delivery time.
And all of our ceramic fiber products have passed TUV test and we can provide free sample for your testing.
More details about ceramic fiber blanket:
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
1 Professional manufacturer of ceramic fiber products with more than 10 year experience.
2 We are one of the manufacturers who can produce ultra-thin blanket.
3 Our factory equipped with 23 production lines to ensure a timely delivery
Main Technical Property Indexes:Types(°C)Ordinary Ceramic FiberBlanketStandardCeramicFiberBlanketHigh-purityCeramicFiberBlanketHighAluminiaCeramicFiberBlanketZirconiaCeramicFiberBlanketOperation Temp(°C)950°C(1742 °F )1050°C(1922°F)1100°C(2012°F)1200°C(2192°F)1350°C(2462°F)Density(kg/m3)64-160Permanent Change on Heating (%)950°Cx24h≤-31050°Cx24h≤-31100°Cx24h≤-31200°Cx24h≤-31350°Cx24h≤-3Theoretic Heat Conductive Co-efficient W/(m·k)(128kg/m3)0.15(600°C)0.22(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.16(800°C)0.20(1000°C)Tensile Strength(Thickness 25mm)≥0.04≥0.05≥0.05≥0.04≥0.06ChemicalCompositionAl2O3(%)4445-4647-4952-5539-40Al2O3+SiO2(%)≥96≥98≥99≥99-ZrO2(%)----15-17Al2O3+SiO2+ZrO2(%)----≥99Fe2O3(%)≤1.0≤0.8≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2Na2O+K2O(%)≤0.4≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2CaO+MgO≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2
Sizes and Specifications of Products: ThicknessDensity (kg/m3)LengthWidthmm6496128160mmmm6--001464061013-0√01464019-√√09760250√√√7320380√√√4880500√√-3660
(0) and 1220mm width can be customized according to customers' order, and the order amount should not be less than the minimum order quantity)
(√) for conventional products
- Q:What is ceramic fiber?
- 1, ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used.2, ceramic fiber products is a good refractory. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..3, light quality, good heat insulation performance, good thermal stability, good chemical stability, easy processing and convenient construction. It is neither wear-resistant nor collision resistant, can not resist the erosion of high-speed airflow, and can not resist the erosion of molten slag.
- Q:ceramic fiber
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yang
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used in recent years because of. The global energy prices rising, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than other traditional insulation bricks and refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been applied more and more widely in the domestic Chinese, the development prospects are very promising.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentScope of application:Ceramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..Technical parameter:The temperature is -100 DEG C, -+1200 DEG CPressure 0-20MPaChemical tolerance pH value 4-14
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber paper?
- 3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes). 4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers. 5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.
- Q:Brief introduction of ceramic fiber cloth
- General specifications of ceramic fiber cloth: 1.5mm--6mm, average width is 1m, which is divided into (nichrome wire reinforced stainless steel wire reinforced, glass fiber, ceramic fiber coating, ceramic fiber cloth with slag, sintered ceramic fiber cloth, ceramic fiber cloth fumigation) properties of ceramic fiber cloth:High temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance and low heat capacity;Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;With corrosion resistance, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal erosion capacity;It has good low temperature and high temperature strength;Non-toxic, harmless, no adverse effects on the environment;
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- When choosing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber products,1, according to the use of temperature to choose,1050, ordinary ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 850 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 standard ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1000 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 high purity ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1100 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber is suitable for 1200 degrees Celsius temperature1400, zirconium containing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1280 degrees Celsius temperature insulation
- Q:Refractory ceramics and other refractory materials manufacturing is a big industry?
- For example: petrochemical, steel, fertilizer, casting, glass, cement and other industries.
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Industrial furnace insulation backing: suitable for all types of industrial furnace (annular furnace, trolley furnace, pit furnace, furnace donburi etc.)Materials: ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber module.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range