Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|Description of product|
Ceramic fiber blanket is made of high quality alumina-silicate ceramic fiber by using double side needling methods which improve the tensile strength and the flatness of the ceramic fiber blanket. Our ceramic fiber blanket contains no organic binders which guarantee the stability and constructability of the ceramic fiber blanket at both high temperature and low temperature. What’s more, We are one of the manufacturer who can produce ceramic fiber blanket of 6mm thickness.
We have 23 production lines, we can make sure the quality and delivery time.
And all of our ceramic fiber products have passed TUV test and we can provide free sample for your testing.
More details about ceramic fiber blanket:
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
1 Professional manufacturer of ceramic fiber products with more than 10 year experience.
2 We are one of the manufacturers who can produce ultra-thin blanket.
3 Our factory equipped with 23 production lines to ensure a timely delivery
Main Technical Property Indexes:Types(°C)Ordinary Ceramic FiberBlanketStandardCeramicFiberBlanketHigh-purityCeramicFiberBlanketHighAluminiaCeramicFiberBlanketZirconiaCeramicFiberBlanketOperation Temp(°C)950°C(1742 °F )1050°C(1922°F)1100°C(2012°F)1200°C(2192°F)1350°C(2462°F)Density(kg/m3)64-160Permanent Change on Heating (%)950°Cx24h≤-31050°Cx24h≤-31100°Cx24h≤-31200°Cx24h≤-31350°Cx24h≤-3Theoretic Heat Conductive Co-efficient W/(m·k)(128kg/m3)0.15(600°C)0.22(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.16(800°C)0.20(1000°C)Tensile Strength(Thickness 25mm)≥0.04≥0.05≥0.05≥0.04≥0.06ChemicalCompositionAl2O3(%)4445-4647-4952-5539-40Al2O3+SiO2(%)≥96≥98≥99≥99-ZrO2(%)----15-17Al2O3+SiO2+ZrO2(%)----≥99Fe2O3(%)≤1.0≤0.8≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2Na2O+K2O(%)≤0.4≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2CaO+MgO≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2
Sizes and Specifications of Products: ThicknessDensity (kg/m3)LengthWidthmm6496128160mmmm6--001464061013-0√01464019-√√09760250√√√7320380√√√4880500√√-3660
(0) and 1220mm width can be customized according to customers' order, and the order amount should not be less than the minimum order quantity)
(√) for conventional products
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- 2, depending on the use of the environment to chooseElectric furnace environment is a constant temperature environment, according to (1) to solve just fine.Gas environmental temperature insulation needs to upgrade a product grade to do insulation, such as gas furnace heating temperature of 1000 degrees, you need to choose 1260 high purity ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber to do insulation.The fuel / coal environment belongs to the bad angry environment, insulation material need to raise two grade level or higher to do insulation, such as pulverized coal heating furnace temperature, need to choose 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber or 1400 zirconium based ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, to do heat preservation
- Q:ceramic fiber
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yang
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber, referred to as "ceramic fiber felt", is a kind of high temperature resistant refractory material (such as precious stones) by arc melting, compressed air sprayed with a fibrous material, also known as "ceramic fiber cotton.". Using ceramic fiber cotton, it can be made into all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of domestic ceramic fiber felt from AI2O3 is 62% and 45%, the former is 1150-2000 DEG C, and the latter is l000 DEG C.The ceramic fiber felt by the adhesive is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate adhesive), ceramic fiber felt soft (adhesive latex, polymerization aluminum, water glass, methyl cellulose, latex 11 aluminum phosphate composite adhesive) and ceramic fiber wet felt (adhesive silica sol) three. According to the performance of the felt and the temperature of the furnace, the hot surface of the furnace wall can be made of hard felt.The size of the ceramic fiber product is 600 * 400 * 20 (10) mmThe basic properties of the felt are as follows:(L) the use of high temperature can reach l000 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What is ceramic fiber?
- 1, ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used.2, ceramic fiber products is a good refractory. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..3, light quality, good heat insulation performance, good thermal stability, good chemical stability, easy processing and convenient construction. It is neither wear-resistant nor collision resistant, can not resist the erosion of high-speed airflow, and can not resist the erosion of molten slag.
- Q:Slag ball content of ceramic fiber material?
- Effect of slag ball content on ceramic fiber materialSlag ball content ceramic fiber products is an important factor that affects the bulk density. Slag ball density in 2800 ~ 3200kg/m fand, excessive slag ball content fiber products, comprehensive energy-saving performance will reduce the ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber module of ceramic fiber products, and damage the interests of users.
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, its variety of products, the main products include ceramic fiber blanket (aluminum silicate blanket), ceramic fiber module (aluminum silicate module), ceramic fiber board (aluminum silicate), ceramic fiber paper (paper / aluminum silicate refractory fibre paper), ceramics (aluminum silicate fiber felt mat), ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope etc..The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- New product -- soluble ceramic fiber blanket. Ten years ago have been produced, but not up, from the beginning of 2015, Japan, Europe and other countries on the ceramic fiber products safety index is getting higher, the soluble ceramic fiber is also hot again, also with the help of a power plant thermal ceramic dragon pipe insulation insulation with 600 DEG 30mm thick aluminum silicate fiber blanket. The trial production of a batch of 20 tons of soluble ceramic fiber blanket.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Product characteristics:High temperature resistance, low thermal conductivity, thermal shock resistance and low heat capacity;
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range