|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
First-Class, BB/BB,BB/CC or as requested
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Okume,bintangar,olive,cedar birch and so on
Poplar,eucalyptus or other hardwood
1220x2440mm,1250x2500mm or as requested
E0,E1,E2,MR or WBP
Shandong Province ,China
Poplar, birch, hardwood, combi
10000 Piece/ Day
Inner with plastic bag, outer is covered with the carton and plywood, and steel tape for strength
TT or L/C at sight
35 days after receiving the deposit
sample available, discount will be given by the large order
1. Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. (There is no need for any transference preparation.)
2. After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (the cement does not stick.)
3. You are able to use film faced plywood until the plywood itself is damaged. (Strong with nailing and knifing)
4. Environmentally friendly. (Even after incineration, there is no hazardous substance.)
5. It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood
- Q:What is the type of plywood editing?
- the plywood is divided into decorative plywood (for the surface needs to paint transparent paint Furniture, sewing machines and all kinds of electrical appliances and other products)
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- because it is often hidden behind the wood epidermis and must be carefully viewed, usually in seams and drills Of the place can be seen clues
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- International Organization for Standardization of ordinary plywood production, from the structure, finished product moisture content, quality 3 to make the provisions:
- Q:The Decorative veneer veneer plywood grade classification
- To remind manufacturers and other forms of consumer do not meet the requirements of China's decorative veneer veneer plywood standards
- Q:Plywood quality requirements include appearance level, size, physical and mechanical properties of the three elements.
- Ordinary plywood size: plywood thickness of 2.7mm, 3.3mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm ... ... since 6mm, according to lmm increase
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- and take a vertical put a then put the plastic in the horizontal put a then In the vertical put a piece into a plywood
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Four types of plywood for the tide resistant plywood, used in the indoor normal, general purpose plywood with beech, linden wood, ash, birch, elm, poplar and so on.
- Q:What are the further processing of plywood?
- plywood plywood through mechanical finishing or gluing, such as cutting, profiling sawing, hitting, drilling, milling and other processed plywood
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range