||Number of Cells(pieces):
1) High Efficiency
2) 24V DC standard output
3) CE, TUV junction box
4) Lifetime: 25 years
5) Warranty: 2 years
6) 90% power 10 years
7) 80% power 20 years
Maximum Power (Pmax) 120W Watt
Power Tolerance ± 3 %
Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 17.50 Volt
Maximum Power Current (Imp) 6.85 Ampere
Open circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.50 Volt
Short circuit Current (Isc) 7.32 Ampere
Maximum System Voltage (V) 1000 Volt DC
Number of Cells per Module 36 Pcs
Cell Type Polycrystalline Silicon
Cell Size 156 x 156 mm
Bypass Diodes --- Junction Box 10Amp
Max. Series Fuse Rating 10A
Temperature coefficient of Isc ± 0.05
Temperature coefficient of Voc -0.33
Temperature coefficient of Power -0.23
NOCT 45± 2
Operating Temperature -40 ~ +85
Standard Test Condition AM 1.5, 1000W/m2, 25
**NOCT= Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Dimensions 1340 x 670 x 35 mm
Weight 15.00 kg
Type of Junction Box TUV certified, IP65
Length of Cables (mm) 900 mm
Cable Type, Diameter TUV certified, 4mm 2
Connector compatible to Type 4 (MC4)
Tempered Glass 3.2 mm, high transmission, low iron
Frame (Material, Corners, etc. ) 35mm thickness, Aluminum
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- The production of solar cells is mainly based on semiconductor materials, its working principle is the use of optoelectronic materials to absorb light energy after the photoelectricity in the conversion reaction, according to the different materials used, solar cells can be divided into:
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- permanent, clean and flexible three major advantages of solar cells long life, as long as the sun exists, solar cells can be an investment and long-term use; compared with thermal power, Solar cells do not cause environmental pollution
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The production of silicon requires that the stone be heated to become liquid, and the heating becomes gaseous crystals. During the need to burn a lot of fossil fuels and emissions of toxic gases silicon tetrachloride, this material has a corrosive effect on the skin. After pickling, pulling crystal, cut the side, finished a series of processes, more industrial chain. The cost of the finished product is too high. The energy consumption of making a solar cell requires solar cells to be equal in power generation for several years. The cost recovery period is very long.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- Solar power generation There are two ways of solar power generation, one is the light - heat - electricity conversion, the other is the optical - electrical direct conversion.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- Classification of solar cells: Currently on the market of solar cells into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Crystalline silicon can be divided into polysilicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the three materials is: monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polysilicon (12 ~ 15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range