glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality degradation and attenuation problems, not easy to be found, and the cost is high, superconducting heat pipe.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- According to heat transfer media classification: can be divided into liquid collector and air collector two categories, of which the liquid for the heat medium for most of the water as a medium, that constitutes a variety of solar water heaters; air for the heat transfer medium, It constitutes a variety of solar dryers. The core of the solar collector is the heat sink, which functions to absorb the radiant energy of the sun and transfer heat to the heat transfer medium. In the liquid as the medium, the heat-absorbing plate tube plate, wing tube, flat box, snake tube, etc., can be made of metal materials and non-metallic materials. The sunscreen surface of the heat-absorbing panel is coated with a black endothermic coating. The structure of the solar collectors for the heat transfer medium is often in the form of mesh, honeycomb and porous beds.
- Q:About centralized solar water heater
- The solar tube in the solar collector absorbs the solar radiation energy, converts the solar radiation energy into heat energy to heat the water in the collector, the heated high temperature water
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector heat transfer type: liquid collector, air collector. According to whether the solar radiation into the lighting port to change the direction of points: condenser type collector, non-concentrating type collector.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Non-structural force components such as lightweight fill walls shall not be provided with heaters. 2) in the need to do waterproof parts, shall not damage the waterproof layer. 3) The use of bracket installation, should be in accordance with the requirements of the design drawings to check the strength, durability, and the building of the fixed way.
- Q:What is the solar collector
- A solar collector is a device that converts radiant energy from the sun into heat. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Heat pipe vacuum tube and other types of solar water heaters, compared with the following irreplaceable advantages:
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Different local requirements and horizontal angle is not the same, in the north and the horizontal angle needs a little bigger.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar collectors placed in the building bar inside the balcony, windows, roof, walls, make up for the traditional solar water heater due to lack of congenital can not achieve the perfect combination with the building and the environment regret.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- Black nickel coating is mostly nickel alloy coating, its composition with the plating solution composition and deposition conditions change. Black nickel plating solution is divided into two categories, namely zinc sulfate plating solution and molybdenum-containing plating solution. The black nickel coating obtained from the first type of bath contains 40% to 60% nickel and about 20% to 30% zinc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range