glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Details of solar collector:
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to whether the collector is tracking the sun is divided into: tracking collector, non-tracking collector according to whether there is a vacuum within the collector is divided into: flat-type collector, vacuum tube collector.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar water heater is a small high-rise residential supporting the design and development. The water tank is placed on the balcony, roof, wall and other places.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Vacuum tube according to the type of heat absorber material, can be divided into two categories: one is the glass heat absorber vacuum tube (or all glass vacuum tube), one is the metal heat absorber vacuum tube (or glass - metal vacuum tube). Heat pipe vacuum tube is a metal heat absorber vacuum tube, which consists of heat pipe, heat absorber, glass tube and metal cover and other major components.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- Most of the solar water heaters are equipped with electric auxiliary heating function, when the rainy weather will automatically start when the electric heating function.
- Q:The characteristics of flat solar collectors
- Three is a good pressure performance. Since the heat absorbing panels of flat solar collectors are made of metal material, the connection of the collector to the storage tank also uses metal parts, so that it can withstand the pressure from the tap water and the circulating pump.
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality decline and attenuation problems,
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- Solar collectors are the core components of the solar thermal system. Solar collectors absorb light from solar radiation, generate a lot of heat, provide a steady stream of power, it is like people's "heart", the heart once stopped beating, people Can not live, then the solar collector once damaged, the hot water system will lose their vitality
- Q:Solar collectors and tank water can not cycle what is the reason
- air block, including the pump inside the air, and the pipeline part of the air two cases. The pump has a bleed screw, open the deflated and then screw on it, if the pipeline is air block, the general solar energy is installed during the pre-set the exhaust valve, check the exhaust valve is not blocked.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- The absorption ratio α and the emission ratio ε of the black chromium coating are 0.93-0.97 and 0.07-0.15, respectively, and α / ε is 6 to 13, and has excellent spectral selectivity.
- Q:What is the principle of thermal conversion of solar collectors?
- solar collectors is a kind of solar energy can be converted into thermal energy equipment. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices. Because of the different use, the collector and its matching system type is divided into many kinds, the name is also different, such as cooking for the solar cooker, used to generate hot water solar water heater, dry items for the solar dryer, for Melting metal solar furnace, as well as solar houses, solar thermal power plants, solar desalination and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range