1. specification of aluminum sheet / coil
Inside diameter 505mm, Outside
diameter Max 1,300mm
Length of aluminum sheet : popular length 1500mm-6000mm ( special length can be produced as your requirement )
Alloy Grade : 1050,1060,1100,3003,3004,3005,3105,5005,5052,5083,5754,6061,6063,etc.
Temper : H12,H44,H16,H18,H22,H24,H26,H32,H34,etc.
2. Application & Feature of aluminum sheet / coil
Reflecting plate, printing
plate, heatproof plate,
-Easy to process and weld, resistant to rust,
high conductibility of electricity and heat,
Utensil(F/P, inside of rice
cooker), aluminum can,
material for interior and
exterior of building,chemical equipment
20% higher strength than the 1100 series,
easily welded and brazed, good antirust
ability Non-heat treatable
heatproof apparatus, material for interior and exterior of building,
Parts of Electronic tools
-Excellent corrosion resistance andweld ability together with Easy to process and
weld and superior hardness &heatproof
Can be anodized for increased corrosion
IT equipment & facility,
Mould material, motor material, automatic line, machine & plant etc.
-Easy to process , good corrosion resistance, high toughness and processed without distortion after heat-treatable, superior surface treatment
-8000 series is durable to process with special alloy.
|Packaging Details:||standard export package or as per customer reques|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
- Q:value of aluminum can pull tabs?
- they are none too bright!! We save pull tabs for our church, we find that saving the tab is worth more than the whole can! The can requires a lot of storage while you can get a denser pack into a 55 gal drum with just the tabs. I do not know the current price of aluminum per pound. I do not know the weight of a gallon jug filled with pull tabs SORRY! I do know that the other posters have no idea of what they say or think they know. All I can say, is start collecting and weigh it when you are done. I do know that our church finds this a worthy project, they make a bunch of money for something that would be trashed or otherwise disposed of... FYI, a black bag filled with cans will get you about $8.00US
- Q:4.0mm five bars, aluminum plate, 4 aluminum plate, one ton, how many square?
- The square and the thickness are multiplied, and then multiplied by the density is the weight, and then by weight conversion on it
- Q:Soldering aluminum cylinder, strength?
- Whether that weld will be OK depends on the diameter of the cylinder. The force on the weld will be equal to the operating pressure time the radius of the cylinder, with the wall opposite the weld have an equal force. Divide that force by the thickness of the weld to figure the stress. You want to have a safety factor of about 3. As the Bernzomatic has either a brass or aluminum head, which would melt at the temperatures which are required for true welding (melting metals so that they flow together), you will be performing brazing with a Bernzomatic. I cannot comment on the strength of the brazing bond. The thickness of the brazing metal deposit depends on the strength of the brazing alloy, which I also cannot comment on. 6061 will melt at 1206°, which you will not approach with the Bernzo kit. A blowout of a metal cylinder at 60 psi could be pretty ugly. I suggest that you befriend someone who has a TIG welder and get their help. A properly welded 1/8 thick cylinder could handle about 660 psi with no problem. If you create a lap joint, using an outer strip of aluminum, and then band your cylinder with stainless steel hose clamps, you will be relying upon the brazing only to provide a gas seal. The strength would come from the hose clamps. You still need to do some calculation on forces involved. A 1/2 wide stainless hose clamp will probably hold back about 240 lb. of force with a comfortable margin of safety.
- Q:How to prevent corrosion of aluminum sheet surface?
- Directly on the surface coating H2SO4Because the AL and H2SO4 react to produce a dense oxide film that prevents corrosion again, the barrel containing sulfuric acid can be made from AL
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- Defense (cover containing polyethylene moistureproof layer of kraft paper embossing aluminum alloy), special mould. The tensile aluminum alloy aluminum coated aluminum. Special stamping. Electronic gasket aluminum, alloy aluminum alloy electric radiator. Special aluminum curtain wall coating. (fluorocarbon, polyester) aluminum coil, aluminum coil, special signs aluminum plate, color coated aluminum sheet, aluminum ceiling coating, aluminum plate, aluminum plate pattern, embossing aluminum / aluminum (pointer type, orange peel pattern, diamond, five ribs, aluminum strip). Aluminum wire and cable, transformer Using aluminum strip, aluminum foil, pressure type aluminum corrugated corrugated aluminum plate. Color coating, special aluminum plate, aluminum plate cable tray, material: 1100.1200.1050A.1060.1070.1080.1145.2A11.3003.3A21.3004.3005.3104.3105.LF21.5A02.5A05.5005.5754.5052.5083.5082.5A03.6061.6063.6082.8011. material; H111.H112.H18.H26.H16.H22.H32.H34.H36.H14.H24.H12.T4.T5.T6.O.F state can meet the requirements of customers
- Q:Still aluminum in stainless steel cookware?
- First of all, there is no link between health problems and aluminum. Years ago, they thought there might be a link between alzheimer's and aluminum, but that has since been disproved. Secondly, stainless steel is a poor conductor of heat. But the stainless is a great, sturdy, non-reactive metal to use for cookware. So they add aluminum or copper to it's core to help it heat properly. Copper will cost you an arm and a leg, so all other cookware uses aluminum. If you had stainless cookware with no aluminum, it would take you an hour to boil water and your food would cook terribly unevenly. The outsides would burn before the inside cooked. So no, you won't find stainless without aluminum unless it's copper cored. But again, aluminum will do you no harm. You wrap your food in tin foil, which is aluminum. You eat food that has been sitting in aluminum cans on the shelf for god knows how long. And the anti-perspirant you use every morning? Check the ingrediants. Aluminum. Right on your lymph nodes. Stop worrying. Still worrying? aluminum is basically poreless. No aluminum will leach through. You are safe.
- Q:how to make aluminum products bright? How to polish or clean the products punch formed by 0.3mm aluminum sheet?
- you can try to grind it with magnetic grinder.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- Aluminum sheet has a better thermal conductivity, because metal is good conductor of heat, graphite is n't metal.
- Q:Is there a angle grinder cut off wheel made for cutting aluminum?
- you can use the standard metal cut-of wheels as a last resort...but the low melting point of aluminium and granularity of lower grades of alu mean that you disc will clog up, so it doesn't cut efficiently, and you will get a messy cut with a lot of slag around the cut which then needs a lot of filing to tidy up. Special cut off wheels for cutting aluminium are available. You can cut alu with a circular saw as its nor harder than say oak... but again because of the low melting point you need a saw blade designed for cutting aluminum. Finally cutting aluminium with a circular saw requires that you use the right amount of force, to hard and you'll get a rought cut or stall the motor, too soft and you cover the blade in melted alu.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range