1. specification of aluminum sheet / coil
Inside diameter 505mm, Outside
diameter Max 1,300mm
Length of aluminum sheet : popular length 1500mm-6000mm ( special length can be produced as your requirement )
Alloy Grade : 1050,1060,1100,3003,3004,3005,3105,5005,5052,5083,5754,6061,6063,etc.
Temper : H12,H44,H16,H18,H22,H24,H26,H32,H34,etc.
2. Application & Feature of aluminum sheet / coil
Reflecting plate, printing
plate, heatproof plate,
-Easy to process and weld, resistant to rust,
high conductibility of electricity and heat,
Utensil(F/P, inside of rice
cooker), aluminum can,
material for interior and
exterior of building,chemical equipment
20% higher strength than the 1100 series,
easily welded and brazed, good antirust
ability Non-heat treatable
heatproof apparatus, material for interior and exterior of building,
Parts of Electronic tools
-Excellent corrosion resistance andweld ability together with Easy to process and
weld and superior hardness &heatproof
Can be anodized for increased corrosion
IT equipment & facility,
Mould material, motor material, automatic line, machine & plant etc.
-Easy to process , good corrosion resistance, high toughness and processed without distortion after heat-treatable, superior surface treatment
-8000 series is durable to process with special alloy.
|Packaging Details:||standard export package or as per customer reques|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:Could two pieces of aluminum sheets be welded together?
- youcan use aluminium soldering,what do you want to weld?
- Q:as for heating coil and aluminum sheet, which one is better for heating?
- Heating coil has a short lifetime, and aluminum sheet for heating can be used for a long time. Stainless steel heating tube is embedded into aluminum sheet for heating, because the heating coil isn’t exposed, it can be used for a long time.
- Q:Too much aluminum sulfate on soil ! What should i do?
- how much did you add i mix it with the soil for my hydrangeas and never have a problem.. blend it into the soil around the hydrangeas the burning you see may be related to something other than the aluminum sulfate
- Q:Characteristics of anodized aluminium plate
- (3) strong sense: the metal surface of aluminum anodic treatment of high hardness, as gem, scratch resistance, surface is not covered with paint, keep aluminum metal color, highlight the modern sense of metal, improve product quality and added value.(4) high fire resistance: pure metal products, the surface without paint and any chemical substances, 600 degrees high temperature does not burn, does not produce toxic gases, fire protection and environmental protection requirements.
- Q:Is This Aluminum Oxide?
- Aluminum oxide is white and powdery in texture. It also takes a bit longer for aluminum to oxidize than iron, so I don't think you could have cakes of aluminum oxide in 4 days. If the cakes you are describing are reddish in color, then no, it is NOT aluminum oxide. It is good old fashioned ferric oxide- rust from iron.
- Q:can the oxide film on the surface of aluminum sheet prevent the erosion of acid liquid? Why?
- yes, acid can react with aluminum oxide , generating salt and water, but its anti-corrosion will be stronger if oxide film on the surface is enough dense.
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- its not the head gasket, thats what i had thought too. its actually the intake manifold gasket. GM did not design them to resist DEXCOOL, so they disintegrate in a few years. Gm had a lawsuit concerning this. You need to remove the intake manifold if you haven't already and replace the gaskets with quality gaskets from autozone. You will need to remove the distributor, so be sure to mark it. good Luck might be a good idea to replace all hoses, and water pump while your at it
- Q:What is the aluminum recycling process?
- First, aluminum is shredded. It is then melted and turned into molten aluminum. Once it becomes molten, the used aluminum does not differ from new aluminum. It is then molded into the new product. Recycling aluminum is much more energy efficient than melting new ore into aluminum because it takes three times the energy to produce than if it was recycled.
- Q:calculating ions in Aluminum Nitrate?
- OK - first you need the ENTIRE mass of the aluminum nitrate (gram formula mass). You need the correct formula for aluminum nitrate, then add up the atomic masses from the periodic chart. Then, you need to convert 3.99 g of aluminum nitrate to moles of aluminum nitrate. (grams/formula mass = moles) Then, you need to take into account how many moles of nitrate ions are in a mole (look at the correct formula for aluminum nitrate). Then multiply by the number of moles you calculated (moles of ions per molecule x #moles). This would be moles of ions. You need individual ions you would the multiply by 6.02 x 10^23 ions/mole. SO: grams of sample divided by formula mass x #nitrate ions per molecule x (6.023 x 10^23 ions per mole) = # ions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range