||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- There are many, upon many variations of equipment needed for a complete solar home. I would call several contractors in your area that deals with it and get estimates. You have to look at what your wattage diet is at your home. How many watts are you using for your AC and heat. Which can vary by age, efficiency, insulation of home, etc. Look at your electric bill for a normal summer month and a normal winter month, then estimate your heating and cooling (Sometimes can be as much as 70% of the bill). You will see on your bill your toal kilowatt hours. ( Kilowat = 000 Watts) Solar systems can start as low as $2.00/watt, but can rapidly approach $20.00/watt depending on the difficulty of application etc.... Here is the great thing, in many areas of the country there may be rebates from the county or state. And what you don't use can be fed back into the grid, and you get paid for it. But as always - Call a quailified contractor and get the right system for your home.
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- Arco Solar Panels
- Q:How about solar panels?
- A big problem with your theory is that because the solar panel is so small the amount of energy gathered from it would be small and probably wouldnt be able to provide electricity for things and even if it did it wouldn't last very long. its a good idea but it just won't work. in order to produce the amount of energy your talking about the solar panels would have to be the size of a roof and be placed on the rooftop or a hill or something. people wuldnt be able to carry that around.
- Q:Solar Powered Propeller?
- Solar panels produce electricity. To move the propeller you need mechanical motion. An Electric motor converts from electrical to mechanical power. Most Solar Panels produce DC electricity as do batteries so you need a DC motor that is sized to match the Output of your solar panels. For small temporary projects like this I find that hot melt glue is great to assemble parts. Using a voltage meter you can expose your solar panels to a strong light (or one equal to what you expect during your demonstration) and measure the voltage across the terminals. This may help to size the motor. It depends upon the size of your propeller and how it is made. Your three choices are to use it to power an airplane, to power a boat underwater or to power a boat like an air boat. You might also use the air boat concept to make a car. (air car) The air boat might be the simplest to make but you will need a body of water to demonstrate the concept. The air car doesn't have such a requirement.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are very good. Although they may start off expensive, they will soon make up for the money spent. But they will only be useful when facing south and in sunny-ish countries. :)
- Q:How do you hook up solar panels to your electricity?
- Backwoods Home Magazine had a great step by step section in one of their magazines on solar energy, panels, hook-up, etc. You can go to their website, pull that issue up and order the magazine and I believe they offer it on CD. This way you would have a reference guide at the ready when you tackle this project. Godd Luck!
- Q:Wanting to add solar panels to my home?
- Ok, well there are also other alternative energy sources, too, besides solar. There is tidal (but you need an ocean :] ), hydroelectric (river, stream, etc.), biomass/biofuels (burning garabage), geothermal (from within the earth, pipes in the earth), wind (windmills, wind, the sun to get wind), and there are others that don't come to mind. Solar energy would cost alot to be installed, and it would take up alot of space, but once installed it pays for itself and uses little to no labor. They all have positives and negatives. All of these are clean and renewable. Here are some sites that my teacher/professor gave us (we just ended alternative energy lesson.) Well I hoped this helped!
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- How Solar Cells Work by Scott Aldous Inside This Article . Introduction to How Solar Cells Work 2. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell 4. Anatomy of a Solar Cell 5. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-power Issues 8. Solar-power Pros and Cons 9. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range