||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- Okay well solar panels only work under sunlight and it saves alot of electricty as compared to your normal switches.And it also saves money=D.One thing though...it only works under sunlight...remember this fact. Power storage simply means a device which can store power. Well a generator stores power and a power station too!! Otherwise they can't flow through our electric current..... So for power usage simply is like on the fan/lights/mobile/computers/modems/e.t.c are considered as power usage as you are using the power=P Well hope this information helps you!
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- cool beans got it right. There is Solar electric which converts sunlight to electricity or Solar thermal that heats water or a transfer fluid. they both save energy in a big way. Solar electric or photovoltaic (PV) saves by off setting your electric bill directly. solar thermal saves by cutting the cost to heat your water and if properly sized can actually heat your entire house. This is done in a couple of ways but I won't go into that here.
- Q:pool leak solar panel?
- bypass the whole panel if you can ( one individual panel of several ) , or bypass that loop in that panel - car part rubber hose clamps
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- First of all solar panels increase the mass of the plane and afeect its aerodynamicity. U cant use them at night. U cant use them when the whether is cloudy or its raining. To obtain the power required lift a plane it would need lots of solar panels which would make the flight more expensive. Why would people go on a more expensive ride when they can get a cheaper one.
- Q:How do passive trackers work (for solar panels)?
- It appears to be relying upon a phase change of liquid to gas to liquid to balance the system and return it to the east in the morning.
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- ITS TO DO WITH THE PRODUCTION PROCESS
- Q:Charge Laptop with Solar Panel?
- humm..... .need HUGE solar panel (alot) 2. wires 3. aligato clips . put the panels on the roof 2. use the aligator clip to clip the wire from the panel to the bars of the pluger of the comp. charger 3.tada mark me best:)
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:Good Idea To Install A Solar Power Energy On A Restaurant?
- Different solar companies install these panels. Check your local area for a free quote. If you don't already have a solar panels for a hot water system yet, consider a thermosiphon design, then you need no electricity to produce hot water. All the other designs require some electricity.
- Q:I would like some info on Solar panels and Wind Generators...please?
- I okorder.com... to size a system for your home. There is a link on the page to a world solar insolation map so you know how many sun hours you have per day on an avg. Should not take you more then a half hour to get a good idea of what it will cost you and which package system should work. Good luck on going green and don't let the Oil and Nuke people bring you down. They are just looseing money when you make your own power and their nuke power plant goes off line and not replaced. Some one above said solar cost more.. That is not true. I don't know about other countries but here the cost of living is about 3.5% per year so it is compounded each year. Then there is the rise in fuel cost which is 6.5% per year which will increase. But think about it you are buying 30 years of electric for 34000 dollars. If your electric bill was at current prices 00 dollars a month you would pay 36,000 dollars in 30 years. Now add in the 3.5% cost of living compounded each year for 30 years and the fuel increses . You will pay the public utilie 00,000 in that time frame
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range