Price Of 10kva Generator With Kubota Engine
1. Kubota Engine With Stamford Alternator
2.High Efficiency , Low Fuel Consumption
3.12 Months Warranty ,CE Approved
10kva Kubota Genset Diesel Generator Low Fuel Consumption
1.Composed of of Kubota diesel engine and Stamford or Leroy Somer alternator
2.12V DC start motor and storage battery
3.Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H alternator
4.40°C radiator as standard, 50°C is optional
5.Key start panel control system as standard, digital auto-start panel is optional
6.8-hour operation base tank
7.All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load, 110% load and all protection function
Fuel Consumption of 100% load
Fuel Consumption of 75% load
Voltage Regulation Rate
Random Voltage Rate
Frequency Regulation Rate
Random Frequency Variation
Dimension (open type)
Weight (open type)
Weight (silent type)
This rating is for the supply of continuous electrical power (at variable load). There is no limit on the annul hours of operation and 10% overload power can be supplied for 1 hour in 12.
This rating is for the supply of continuous electrical power (at variable load) in the event of a utility power failure. No overload is permitted.
Available with customer requirements.
Cummins Diesel Engine
Number of Cylinder
Water-cooled, 4°C Radiator As Standard, 50°C Is Optional
Total Lubrication System Capacity (L)
Coolant Capacity(without radiator) (L)
Fuel Consumption at 100% Load(g/kwh)
230V/400V (Available with customer requirements)
Voltage Adjust Range
Voltage Regulation NL-FL
Other alternator option: Leroy Somer
Harsen GU601A Genset Controller
The GU601A is an Automatic Start Control Module designed to automatically start and stop the Generator.The module also monitors and protects the engine, indicating operational status, fault conditions and metering on the front panel LCD and LED’s.
1.Configuration of parameters by front panel push buttons or by PC via mini USB interface with license free software.
2.Configurable fuel output energise to stop energise to run.
4.3 Configurable outputs.
5.2 Analogue inputs configurable for different senders for oil pressure and engine temperature.
6.True RMS measuring
- Q:Which is good for the washing machine series motor and general motors?
- Principle of general motors: the direction of force of conductor is determined by the left hand. This pair of electromagnetic force formed on the armature a torque, the torque in rotary motor is called electromagnetic torque, torque direction is counterclockwise, trying to make the armature counterclockwise rotation. If the electromagnetic torque can overcome the armature resistance torque (for example, caused by friction resistance torque and other load torque) and the armature can spin counterclockwise direction.
- Q:Can a converter control a general electric machine
- Of course, the converter can control the common asynchronous machine, and the 6 pole is not a problem, the low speed control is above 8HZ
- Q:Can ordinary motors be controlled by transducers?
- If you don't reload frequently, not reload, you don't have to work long hours at low frequencies, and you have a fan that's basically ok.
- Q:What is the difference between the two class motors and the four-stage motors?
- The level 2 motor represents 3, 000 revolutions per minute, and the 4 levels of the motor represent 1, 500 revolutions per minute and you need to know more about the xi 'an motor repair factory. That good point depends on your use and speed requirement!
- Q:Direct drive motor control mode
- A direct drive motor is an electric motor that does not require a transmission mechanism, which drives the load directly. Normally this type of motor has no output shaft and is mechanically different from other motors. But there is no difference between electromagnetic structures and other motors. There is a box and an unframed simple point which means there is no shell.
- Q:Which is good for common motor and induction motor?
- Induction motor, also called "asynchronous motor, the rotor put in a rotating magnetic field, under the effect of rotating magnetic field, to obtain a rotational torque, thus the rotor rotation. The rotor is a rotating conductor, usually in a squirrel-cage. It was invented by electrical engineer nikola tesla in 1887.
- Q:The difference between brushless dc motor and plain dc motor, where is its advantage
- Brushless dc motor consists of motor subject and drive, which is a typical electromechanical integrated product. The stator winding of the motor is a three-phase symmetric star connection, which is similar to the three-phase asynchronous motor. The rotor of the motor is attached to the magnetized permanent magnet, which detects the polarity of the motor rotor and has a position sensor in the motor. Drive consists of power electronic devices and integrated circuit, its function is: accept the motor start, stop, brake signal, to control the motor start, stop, and the brake; To accept the signal of position sensor and the positive and reverse signal to control the flow of the power pipe of the inverter bridge to produce continuous torque. Accept the speed and speed feedback signals to control and adjust the speed. Provide protection and display, etc. Because of brushless dc motor based on self-control type operation, so don't like frequency control of motor speed synchronous motor overload start under plus startup winding on the rotor, also won't generate oscillation and step out when load mutation.
- Q:Can variable frequency control motor be used as a general motor?
- It is certainly possible, and the frequency conversion speed is used to control ordinary motors with a frequency converter. There is no difference in the motor itself.
- Q:Can ordinary motors be matched with inverters?
- Ordinary motors can also be equipped with a frequency converter, and many of the older plants are now being upgraded with a frequency converter on the old motor.
- Q:Is the washing machine an ordinary motor or DD converter?
- It's very realistic to tell you that the technology is higher than the frequency, and the price is high. I'm not a professional developer, I'm an after-sales guy, In my experience, There are almost no ordinary motors. I specialize in washing machines and washing machines. The frequency conversion is advanced, but a lot of bad, At least all the motors I've changed, if it's 100, the average is up to ten, I don't deny technology, but I like to use facts, In addition, the price of frequency conversion is higher, when repairing, more money is spent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range