||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1070 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Calculate the specific heat of aluminum?
- Heat gained by water = heat lost by aluminum Heat = H mass = m specific heat =c change in temperature = dT H = mcdT mcdT for water = mcdT for Al (23.2)(1.00)(13) = (25.0)(c(Al))(33-98) c(Al) = (23.2)(1.00)(13)/(25.0)(65) = 0.186 This value is just a bit below the known value of specific heat for aluminum, where c = 0.217 cal/g.C
- Q:Is deodorant that you buy at the store bad for your health? Someone told me there is aluminum in it?!?
- You bet it does......its a compound called aluminum chlorhydrate. Its made by reacting aluminum with hydrochloric acid. Actually they use aluminum hydroxide to prevent a potential explosion hazard during the manufacturing process. Aluminium-based complexes (chlorhydrates) react with the electrolytes in the sweat to form a gel plug in the duct of the sweat gland. The plugs prevent the gland from excreting liquid and are removed over time by the natural sloughing of the skin. The aluminum salts interact with the keratin fibrils in the sweat ducts and form a physical plug that prevents sweat from reaching the skin’s surface. Aluminum salts also have a slight astringent affect on the pores; causing them to contract, further preventing sweat from reaching the surface of the skin. The blockage of a large number of sweat glands reduces the amount of sweat produced in the underarms, though this may vary from person to person. Aluminum is considered a heavy metal and has been shown (in its elemental form only) to alter the physiology of the blood-brain barrier. Antiperspirants are considered drugs by the FDA and no test yet performed shows a link between Aluminum chlorhydrate and breast cancer, brain cancer or any other cancer for that matter. Hey, you asked......
- Q:What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Could you not just recycle the aluminium food containers? Its a lot better than alternatives like plastic.
- Q:Aluminum Foil Moles?
- volume= 0.0550 cm x 1.00 cm^2= 0.0550 cm^3 gms Al= 2.699 g/cc x [vol] 0.0550 cc = 0.148 g moles Al = [grams]/[mole wt] mol wt=26.98 so 2.699[g/cc] x 0.0550[cc] / 26.98 =0.00550 or 5.50x 10^-3 to 3 sig fig units cancel and gram-moles is final unit.
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
- Q:Can I hand stamp aluminium with letters in a form of small pendants? Or aluminum looks bad?
- Aluminum okorder.com and check their prices on sterling silver sheet. I think it's the best place online, with excellent service and really super-reasonable prices. I buy all my wire and metals there.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- Soy is known to have a lot of hormones in it. Not good for a growing baby. A study even showed that female infants that were fed soy formula went into puberty a lot sooner than girls that were fed breastmilk or regular formula.
- Q:aluminum for thermite?
- In 35+ years of demonstrating the thermite reaction, I have used fine aluminium powder to quite visible small bits. The proportions don't seem too critical, but try and keep near the amounts represented by the balanced eqtn. The difficult bit is getting the wretched stuff to ignite. With some mixes several strands of magnesium ribbon as fuse still wouldn't get it to ignite. I found a pile of 'ignition powder' at the base of the Mg often helped. There was a good commercial one available in the UK but I often made one up, main ingredients barium peroxide and magnesium powder, about 50/50. Needless to say, ignite with this mix where you won't breathe any nasty fumes. To get a good result, if I didn't use a proper crucible, I shaped one of Al foil about the capacity of 2-3 eggcups. This was put on sand in a big coffee tin, then more sand added to fill round the sides. This would give a good amount of iron. I once made the mistake of rushing in too quickly to get out the red hot iron.... and completely melted the ends of a large pair of Nickel tongs!
- Q:why does hf acid sometimes turn aluminum black?
- Aluminum will oxidize. Not like steel though, that forms the red orange rust (iron oxide) that will eventually eat through thin steel. When aluminum oxidizes, it leaves a thin cloudy film on the surface. That's why nice new shiny diamond plate gets dull after being exposed for some time. It can be removed by some chemicals, apparently your hf acid. When the acid breaks down the cloudy oxidize layer, it may turn into a black residue. You'll be left with a clean aluminum surface that will, over time, oxidize and get that cloudy film again. It could also be waste compound of your hf acid etching the surface. Check to see whether the acid you're using will etch or clean an aluminum surface.
- Q:0.6mm insulation aluminum coil price insulation aluminum coil where to buy the most assured?
- Best site inspection, and now more factories, quality uneven
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range