||1000 Series,7000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1070 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:If a typical roll of aluminum foil is 12 inches across, what length of aluminum foil would contain 1 mole...?
- WHEN IM OUT ON THE SEA WITH ME CREW I LIKE TO THINK THAT PERHAPSY WE CAN LOOT A BARGE FULL 'O THAT WONDROUS MATERIAL YE CALL ALUMINUM AS FER MOLES, THEY CAN BE QUITE THE PESTS AROUND YER GARDEN AND WHAT-NOT
- Q:Structure of Aluminium Chloride?
- Aluminium chloride sublimes (turns straight from a solid to a gas) at about 180°C. If it simply contained ions it would have a very high melting and boiling point because of the strong attractions between the positive and negative ions. The implication is that it when it sublimes at this relatively low temperature, it must be covalent. The dots-and-crosses diagram shows only the outer electrons. Hope that help Check here for more information; www.chemguide.co.uk/atoms/bonding...
- Q:is Aluminum a di-molecule thing,?
- Are you asking if it's a diatomic molecule? Because then the answer would be no. Aluminum is a metal. The only diatomic molecules are Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Chlorine, Flourine, Bromine and Iodine. And even those are only written when they are by themselve and not part of a chemical compound.
- Q:Can aluminium oxide react?
- Like hell, it can.
- Q:Can kerosene lubricate and cool aluminum coil when continuous punch?
- Yes, because water and oil are not solute, but they will emulsificate.
- Q:A good way to clean aluminum?
- Bare aluminum surfaces tend to corrode and go dull when left exposed to the air. That's just the way things are. If you want. you could use a lot of elbow grease and a metal polishing compound like Simichrome to shine up your manifold, then spray it with clear-coat paint to help keep it bright. Just be sure that if you do use clear-coat paint, that it will stand up to the high temperatures of your engine compartment.
- Q:Soy milk and aluminum content (not baby formula- just regular soy milk)?
- I found this on the FAQ for Eden Soy products: Claim 12: Soy foods may contain harmful levels of aluminum. (Fallon, 1996) Answer 12: The author describes aluminum occurring in soy as a result of an industrial processing step. This occurs only when producers use harsh alkaline soaking solutions that leach aluminum from aluminum processing equipment. Not all soy processing uses alkaline soaking solutions and not all soy is produced using aluminum equipment. Harsh alkaline soaking solutions are used mainly in the production of modern soy foods such as soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy supplements, soy protein shakes, textured soy protein (TSP), etc. Eden does not use alkaline soaking solutions and does not use aluminum equipment. Our test results show no trace of aluminum in Edensoy, testing at a sensitivity of .1ppm. The study it references talks about soy formula, not soy milk. It sounds as if the soy picks up its aluminum content from the manufacturing equipment. Edensoy claims they are aluminum-free (implying that other companies are not)... however, it is of course a biased source! Our oldest has been on soy milk/goat milk combination for a while now (we don't do dairy), however, we are in process of weaning off soy for good as we have other concerns besides aluminum: MEDICAL CONDITIONS POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO SOY CONSUMPTION Asthma Chronic Fatigue Depression Diabetes Heart Arrhythmia Heart or Liver Disease Infertility/Reproductive Problems Irritable Bowel Syndrome Learning Disabilities/ADD/ADHD Pancreatic Disorders Premature or Delayed Puberty Rheumatoid Arthritis Thyroid Conditions: Auto-Immune Thyroid Disorders (Graves’ or Hashimoto’s Disease) Goiter Hypothyroidism Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Nodules Thyroid Cancer Other thyroid disorders Uterine Cancer Weight Gain nothing is proven but the possibility is enough for us to give it up).
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon Fiber?
- CF tends to be more expensive than aluminum, but has some radar reflective (actually absorption) properties. CF has has good tensile strength but is not as flexible as aluminum...tends to crack under strain more than aluminum.
- Q:Aluminium's toxic amount?
- It is estimated that the normal person takes in between 3 and 10 milligrams of aluminum per day. Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element produced by the earth. It can be absorbed into the body through the digestive tract, the lungs and the skin, and is also absorbed by and accumulates in the bodies tissues. Aluminum is found naturally in our air, water and soil. It is also used in the process of making cooking pots and pans, utensils and foil. Other items such as over the counter pain killers, anti-inflammatory products, and douche preparations can also contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an additive in most baking powders, is used in food processing, and is present in antiperspirants, toothpaste, dental amalgams, bleached flour, grated cheese, table salt, and beer, (especially when the beer is in aluminum cans). The biggest source of aluminum, however, comes from our municipal water supplies. Aluminum is excreted by the kidneys, therefore toxic amounts can impair kidney function. Aluminum can also accumulate in the brain causing seizures and reduced mental alertness. The brain is normally protected by a blood-brain barrier, which filters the blood before it reaches it. Elemental aluminum does not pass easily through this barrier, but certain compounds contained within aluminum, such as aluminum fluoride do. Interestingly, many municipal water supplies are treated with both aluminum sulfate and aluminum fluoride. These two chemicals can also combine easily in the blood. Aluminum fluoride is also poorly excreted in the urine.
- Q:is a stainless steel cookware set with an aluminum core fine for cooking?
- The aluminum is encased in the stainless steel, usually as a thick disk in the bottom. It is an excellent conductor of heat and holds the heat well once it gets hot. All you see is the stainless, none of the aluminum because it's between two layers of stainless in the bottom of the pots. You are right, you don't want food cooked in straight aluminum, some metal taste can transfer to certain foods. That won't happen with stainless.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range