||1000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
1060 H32 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Can the color coated aluminum roll be bent easily and won't break?
- Weathering resistance. The weight of a unit volume is the lightest of all metal materials. It is widely used in fields such as pigments, balcony packaging, and is not susceptible to corrosion. It is durable and beautiful in appearance. Specially applied to the interior of public places, colour coated aluminium rolls have become one of the most popular top decorative materials: polyester coated aluminum rolls (PE). According to the surface film forming structure, fluorocarbon coating can be divided into two kinds: traditional fluorocarbon and nano fluorocarbon coating. The biggest advantage is that the strength of the fluorocarbon coating is incomparable. It is a new type of material which has recently emerged in the field of doors and windows.
- Q:Removing electrons from Aluminum?
- One approach to this can use the density of aluminum to find the mass of the1 cm³ block. The density of aluminum is 2.70-g/cm³ so your cube has a mas of 2.70-g. The number of aluminum atoms in this block is: 2.7-g Al x (1 mol Al / 27.0-g Al) x (6.023 X 10²³ atoms Al / 1 mol Al) = 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al. Each Al, as you pointed out, contains 13 electrons so we have 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al x 13 electron/atom = 7.83 x 10²³ electrons. 1 x 10¹² pC = 1 C and 1 C = 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons=== 1.5 pC x (1C / 1 x 10¹² pC) x ( 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons / 1 C) = 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons a.) % removed = 9.36 x 10⁶ / 7.83 x 10²³ x 100% = 1.2 x 10⁻¹⁵ % b.) Each electron has a mass of 9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g , so the total mass removed =9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g/elec x 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons = 8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g. Thus the % decrease is (8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g/ 2.7-g) x 100% = 3.16 x 10⁻¹² %
- Q:Is it dangerous to have aluminum powder?
- Fine sugar in the form of dust is also explosive as well as fine flour I think.
- Q:Does aluminium foil promote or stop waves?
- BOTH ARE CORRECT.... COVER THE WHOLE WIRELESS MODEM WITH ALUMINUM FOIL AND GROUND IT SHALL BLOCK ALL THE WIRELESS SIGNAL. CONNECT A SMALL PIECE FOIL TO THE WIRELESS MODEM ANTENNA MIGHT INCREASE THE RANGE A BIT SOME TIME BUT USUALLY NOT WORKING WELL.
- Q:question about aluminum?
- Aluminum is not placed with the other metals such as transition metals or alkali metals because it is classified as a poor metal. Elemental aluminum, in it's pure form, is not an ion because it has no charge. If combined with another metal, the result will also be neutral if the metal aluminum was being combined with was neutral. Hydrogen won't have the same case because it is not a metal, it is a gas. The only reason it is in the same column as metals is because they all have 1 valence electron
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Well, you start with an aluminum rich rock (cheaper to process). The raw ore after physical concentration (removal of secondary minerals) is reacted by an electrolytic process. This means that electricity is used to convert the aluminum ion in the raw rock into the metal aluminum. Sort of like the reverse of a battery, to keep things simple. Aluminum smelters tend to be set up in places with cheap electricity, because the process uses a LOT of electricity. That is why there are several up here in quebec, we have cheap hydro electricity and the government gives decent deals to the smelters on top of the already low market price. Do a search on aluminum smelting to find out more. Not sure what your level of knowledge is so not sure how much you will understand.
- Q:Why couldn't an aluminum kayak work?
- The soft metal argument is silly. Use thicker aluminum or alloy for the bottom if you are concerned. Corrosion is even more ludicrous, I have a 60 year old aluminum boat. Aluminum does not corrode in salt water unless it is in contact with rusty iron for a long time. You do not have to weld, sealed rivets would work just as good. These are attempts to answer your question why can it not be done? Nobody can tell you because the truth is there is no reason there are no aluminum kayaks, so you aren t going to get a real reason why you shouldn t build one. The only good argument against an aluminum kayak is for use in white water, but we all know plastic is the only suitable material for that. An aluminum kayak would be amazingly light and much more scratch resistant than plastic or fiberglass.
- Q:It is harmful for a budgie to take a bath in a aluminum pie tin?
- Nah, when I was a baby I took baths in aluminum pie tins all the time.
- Q:what are the grades of commercial aluminium?
- Aluminum alloy designations are described by a 4-digit index system. The first digit indicates the alloy group according to the major alloying elements. 1XXX - 99% Al with no major alloying element. 2XXX – copper 3XXX – Manganese 4XXX – Silicon 5XXX – Magnesium and silicon 7XXX – Zinc 8XXX – other element Experimental alloy designations have an “X” prefix Aluminum temper designations (suffixes) describe heat-treatable and non heat-treatable alloys.
- Q:When aluminum metal is heated with an element from group VIA of the periodic table?
- Al2Se3 aluminum selenide
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range