||Number of Cells(pieces):
100W Mono Solar Panels with High Efficiency
|1. Electrical Characteristics|
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||100W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) ||18V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||5.56|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) ||22|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc) ||6|
|Module Efficiency ||16.5%|
|No. of Cells||36(4*9)|
|Dimensions of Cells ||125*125mm|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating ||7.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) ||47±2|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax(%/ºC)||-0.45|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc (%/ºC)||-0.35|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc(%/ºC)||0.05|
|Standard Test Conditions ||AM1.5 1000mW/cm2 25°C |
|2. Mechanical Characteristics|
|Output Cables||φ=4mm², L=900mm, TUV|
|Front Glass||3.2mm high transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass|
|3. Performance under Harsh Environment|
|Isolation Voltage||max 3000|
|Operation Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Max. Anti Wind Capacity||60m/s|
|Max. withstand hail (80km/h)diameter||25mm|
|Surface Max. Load Capacity||200kgs/|
|90% of the normal power in the 10th year, ending with 80% in the 25th year,12-year product warranty, 25-year linear performance|
2pcs/carton or custom
1. This monocrystalline solar cell has a high performance efficiency up to 17.6%.
2. Long Service Life can reach more than 25 years under maintenance according to stipulation.
3. Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert,farm and coastline
4. High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass adopted.
5. Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
6. Yunkai modules are proven for the reliability and superior field performance due to high-standard raw materials used, stringent quality control process and advanced manufacturing technologies.
1. Solar power station, field operation some huge engineer construction;
2. Living house and home building;
3. Office building, factory and warehouse;
4. other industrial and commercial applications.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- The production of solar cells is mainly based on semiconductor materials, its working principle is the use of optoelectronic materials to absorb light energy after the photoelectricity in the conversion reaction, according to the different materials used, solar cells can be divided into:
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- permanent, clean and flexible three major advantages of solar cells long life, as long as the sun exists, solar cells can be an investment and long-term use; compared with thermal power, Solar cells do not cause environmental pollution
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- In addition to the quality of EVA itself, the components of the manufacturers of laminated technology is also very large, such as EVA glue degree is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, backplane bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early aging, affecting components
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range