||Number of Cells(pieces):
100W Mono Solar Panels with High Efficiency
|1. Electrical Characteristics|
|Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)||100W|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) ||18V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||5.56|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) ||22|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc) ||6|
|Module Efficiency ||16.5%|
|No. of Cells||36(4*9)|
|Dimensions of Cells ||125*125mm|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating ||7.5|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) ||47±2|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax(%/ºC)||-0.45|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc (%/ºC)||-0.35|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc(%/ºC)||0.05|
|Standard Test Conditions ||AM1.5 1000mW/cm2 25°C |
|2. Mechanical Characteristics|
|Output Cables||φ=4mm², L=900mm, TUV|
|Front Glass||3.2mm high transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass|
|3. Performance under Harsh Environment|
|Isolation Voltage||max 3000|
|Operation Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
|Max. Anti Wind Capacity||60m/s|
|Max. withstand hail (80km/h)diameter||25mm|
|Surface Max. Load Capacity||200kgs/|
|90% of the normal power in the 10th year, ending with 80% in the 25th year,12-year product warranty, 25-year linear performance|
2pcs/carton or custom
1. This monocrystalline solar cell has a high performance efficiency up to 17.6%.
2. Long Service Life can reach more than 25 years under maintenance according to stipulation.
3. Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert,farm and coastline
4. High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass adopted.
5. Advanced Cell Encapsulation.
6. Yunkai modules are proven for the reliability and superior field performance due to high-standard raw materials used, stringent quality control process and advanced manufacturing technologies.
1. Solar power station, field operation some huge engineer construction;
2. Living house and home building;
3. Office building, factory and warehouse;
4. other industrial and commercial applications.
- Q:Anybody install solar panels themselves?
- If you're in San Francisco, then the price of labor is going to be high. It's still legal to install your own, but you'll need to pull a permit, and get an inspection. If you hunt around on the PGE website, they'll guide you as to requirements. Aside from a standing-seam metal roof, the easiest install would be over asphalt shingle. As with any roof penetration, flashing and sealing the holes is critical.
- Q:Do you know that China is the largest producer of solar panels in the world?
- Solar voltaic panels are not 30,000 dollars each, a good panel, 24.4Vmp, times 95 watts, is about 900 dollars. Solar electric generation, makes sense, not because of the myth that the energy transmission companies 'buy' the energy you produce in excess (energy companies, zero out the balance at the end of the year, so that it only makes sense to design a system that equals your needs, not exceeds them). Solar electrical generation, is the future of energy freedom, but the powers that be, do not have yours' and my economic freedom in their portfolio. They are actively pursuing the globalization, to push down the working class, to the 'post industrial age', where the working classes, can once again, be relegated to serfdom, while the super rich, drink DOM, and watch us toil in the sun.
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Panels will cost in the range of 300-600 dollars for about 00 watts on average ( enough for one large lightbulb to run a few hours a day). The rest of the system needed will cost $2500-$4000. That is for the equipment. Cost for Installation?? Figure about 0 year life on equipment. It will probably never pay back investment, but will cut power usage. You can reduce power usage much more cost effectively buy simply conserving (Hot water temp. down, CFE bulbs, Better insulation, Better windows, Heat/Air a little colder/hotter, Attic ventilation, Geo Thermal heating/colling system). All of these measures will pay back sooner and save power usage. Solar will never pay back without major subsidies from the taxpayers. Particularly if in an area that has many cloudy days. Check it out. The calculations are basic and the facts are available if you really want them. Don't believe any salesmen or Environmentalists. They don't want you to know the facts.
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- My guess is that you must discover everything concerning green energy at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Has anyone had roof problems caused by rooftop solar panels?
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- Sh*t is expensive. I live in FL.....to solar a 500 sq foot house here ...even with the gov rebates and the discounts..etc..etc...costs the home owner @ $24,000 dollars. They say you will recoup your $$$ in 0 years. 0 YEARS??? The gov should get behind this and make it cheaper...but that will not happen.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- I okorder.com lower right corner is home built solar panels
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Initial cost , space occupied AND DAILY CYCLE (unless through a battery) are the only disadvantages. REST ARE ALL ADVANTAGES
- Q:Do they make solar panels like this?
- Homemade okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range