||Number of Cells(pieces):
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel with high efficiency
Place of Origin: Hebei China (Mainland)
Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
Warranty: 25 years
Connector: MC4 compatible connector
Junction BOX: lP65 Ralated/Past the TUV certificate
Backing Color: White
Frame Color: Silver
|Cell type||Mono-crystalline silicon solar cell|
|Solar cell type||156*93.6 mm|
|Number of cell (pcs)||4*9 PCS|
|Maximum Power||100 Wp|
|Mctual measurement results||86.4 Wp|
|Optimum operating voltage||17.3 V|
|Optimum operating current||5.78 A|
|Open ciruit voltage||21.6 V|
|Short circuit current||6.13 A|
|Tempering glass thickness||3.2 mm|
|Frame Material||Clear anodized aluminium frame|
|Operating temperature||-40 C+85 C|
|Storage temperature||from-40 C~+85 C|
|Maximum wind resistance||60m/s|
|Surface maximum load capacity||200Kg/M2|
|Maximum hail load capacity||25mm, 80km/h|
|Efficiency of panel||14.50%|
Other Power Available:
|Nominal Power||Max Voltage||Max Current||Open-Circuit Voltage||Short-Circuit Current||Module Size||Solar cell (MONO)||Weight||Arrange|
- Q:How to charge a Battery with Home Electricity and Solar Panel together?
- connect the solar panel to the Battery direct during the day time that's how it works in ALL situations !
- Q:how to built solar panel?
- Building a good solar panel can take you up to a week. To make a solar panel you will need detailed guide including schemes and so on.... There are many guides at the net, but they're not free so you'll have to invest some cash. Typically such guide might cost at about $40 - $90 One of the best is Earth4energy: If you are interested you can read detailed review of this product here:
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- If you want to run something from a solar panel, you should remember that the power from the panel is only available when there is reasonable sunshine on the panel. Usually the solar panels are used with solar regulators in order to charge batteries. These batteries are used as energy storage for when the sun is not shining. Now, this does not mean that you cannot drive instruments directly from the solar panel and regulator. To do this, you will need a panel that has sufficient power to drive your instrument. An example is the solar powered garden or fountain pumps. I have driven 2V computer fans directly from the small solar panels - useful for cooling of things such as pool pump housings. The solar regulator is used to convert the solar panel output to a 3.5V output in order to charge lead acid batteries. I have used MPPT regulators (maximum power point tracking) which is more efficient than the standard solar regulator. If you don't use these regulators you may find the solar panel producing up to 7-9V in good sunshine which is not good for your instruments that are expecting 2-3V. Hence the answer to your question is that you will need to have a battery being charged to get useful power from the solar panels via a solar regulator.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:What are your opinions on solar energy?
- It's possible that home solar and wind power could have a greater effect on reducing pollution than any other single strategy. What's more, maintenance costs are low and the electricity produced is virtually free. Over 80% reductions in electricity bills are claimed. So that leaves the installation cost. It is possible to pay $,000s, if not $0,000s on home energy systems but is it necessary? There are now a high number of home energy installation programs available on the internet as well as guides to cheaply sourcing the products and materials required. Have a look at the website below to find out more. There are articles dealing with the environmental and financial advantages as well as an introduction to an excellent program.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- . Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- You need to determine how many solar panels will produce the amount of power that you consume now. You can check your bill for the number of kilowatt hours (power) you will need. There are websites that will help you calculate the intensity of sunlight in your area. There are other websites that will help you determine the average daily sunlight. The sf of your house has no importance. The amount of power you use is independent of the size of your house. You hook up solar cells in series to increase voltage. You hook up solar cells in parallel to increase current. Power is voltage multiplied by current. Most modern houses are supplied with 200 Amp service at 240 volts AC. The solar panels produce DC power. The grid in most places provides AC power. So you will need a AC/DC power converter. The sun does not always shine so you will need a storage battery bank capable of storing all the power you will use at night.
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- Usually they are used to power monitoring units that transmit data to a central point on usage and/or line loads. They may also be used to supply power to some control circuits, and to allow remote control of these units. (If there was no power in the line, how else could you supply the needed power to obtain information and/or control these things remotely.) What they do is keep a standby or backup battery charged to operate the equipment. They are also used for self-powered lights in many areas, charging batteries during the day to run the light(s) at night. Similar systems are used on monitoring wells to transmit water table data. (Faster, cheaper, and more timely than sending someone around to make checks and read equipment once every couple of months.)
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- It's expensive - solar power isn't competitive with power from the grid in most countries and it's a very expensive in terms of capital - you have to put most of the money up front. Meanwhile fossil fuel plants are cheaper to build and from then on you only spend money on fuel when you're selling power (and of course you don't have to pay for the damage you cause society with air pollution and greenhouse gases).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range