|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:Mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar panel?
- All solar photovoltaics drop in efficiencies with higher temperatures but it isn't the 45+ C you have to worry about but rather the heat from the sunlight striking the panels. There are hybrid systems which passes water in pipes attached to the back of the solar panels to cool the panels and preheat the water for solar thermal collectors. The difference between mono-crystalline and poly-crystalline are that mono-crystalline are more efficient and more costly to make.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:H2 as an Alternative Fuel Source using Solar Panels?
- Currently solar panels are rated at about 5 percent efficiency. That means that about 85 percent of the solar energy that is falling on it, is wasted. Electrolysis is also about 67 percent efficient. So the TOTAL amount of solar energy you would have converted into hydrogen is 67 percent of 5 percent. Using my calculator that comes out to: about 0 percent total efficiency. About 90 percent of your solar energy gets wasted in the process. A better alternative to solar panels would be solar powered sterling generators. Sterling engines are EXTERNAL COMBUSTION engines, like the old fashioned steam engine, and can be run off any heat source - including the sun. Heat from the sun is focused using parabolic mirrors, and the efficiency of a sterling engine / generator combination is rated at about 30 percent. Your TOTAL efficiency - both solar sterling and electrolysis combined - would be around 20 percent. If you are dead set on using hydrogen? Even though there are better alternatives? Such as alcohol? Then I would suggest storing it in titanium dioxide pellets. This way you can store the hydrogen, without it being in danger of exploding. You can ALSO ram a hydrogen container like this into a solid brick wall. Once again? Without fear of an explosion. Numerous studies have been conducted on this. As for controlling the exact measurements? Nothing in the air-fuel ratio of a car - - or the timing - which you are also going to have to change - needs to be exact. A good enough approximation will do. As for how you get your measurements? You need to compare the density of gasoline vapor with hydrogen gas. A comparison of the molecular weight of gasoline - - as compared to the molecular weight of hydrogen - should get you started in the right direction for this.
- Q:What are the limits of solar panels?
- solar panels should be used where the sunlight is abundant,you can use mirrors or lenses the concentrate sunlight,solar panels will absorb more light.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panels power help?
- You would probably need several batteries. 700 watts means about 40 Amps from a 2 volt battery. That is a lot of current. You need to loot at how may watt-hours you need. And how many amp-hours for the batteries.
- Q:Need help with a solar panel?
- In order: . Just about any wire will do. You can handle 50 mA over just about anything, even 28 gauge telephone wire. Your biggest problems are probably going to be mechanical stress (you want stranded wire instead of solid, to avoid breakage) and dealing with the size of larger wires. 8 gauge speaker wire may be a good optimum. 2. You need a diode. If you're charging NiMH or NiCd cells you're going to have about .25 volts/cell; you can charge up to 3 of them in series with a 4.8 volt panel. The solar panel is a bunch of diodes itself, but they're leaky in the reverse direction; the diode prevents the batteries from discharging themselves back through the panel. You want a Schottky-barrier diode, because the forward voltage drop is about 0.2 volts instead of 0.7 volts for a regular silicon rectifier. This gives you maximum current output from your panel.
- Q:Solar panel Efficiency in Tropics?
- The equivalent full sun hours in the tropics is around 5h a day, though the sun is around for 0 or more hours. This is to do with angles of a fixed panel. If the panel tracks the sun, it would be a bit longer, maybe 8 hours. The panel is rated for 000W in equivalent full sunlight at 25°C. As the panel temperature increases to 50 or 60°C, de-rate to 800W, and multiply that by 5h = 4kWh. This varies over the year. This is the energy the panel is capable of providing, which depends on just what it is connected to. Generally an MPPT controller (maximum power point tracking) will get the best result. If charging a battery, the energy is less, because of charging losses. This is a rubbery figure because the battery may not be a simple charge/discharge cycle, but allow about 75% of the 4kWh above. Any shading on part of the panel can reduce or stop production, or cause damage to the panel even. This is what the brown marks sometimes seen on some cells in a panel are usually caused by.
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- Quite a while. I am assuming you are using 2 volts as your buss power. The small panels were intended as a float charge for batteries to keep them from discharging over a period of time. 3 Watts means only /4 Amp. Normally when I do slow charging of batteries, I am using right around amp, and that takes about a week to bring up a battery that was discharged past 80 percent capacity. When you factor in losses from corrosion, battery self discharge, and loose connections, you will likely want to add more panels. using your 55Amp/hour battery, a amp charger running constant in a perfect world would take 55 hours. Real world, probably closer to 64 to 72 hours. That for simplicity is 5 Watts constant charge power. Now you are using /5 of that with your current setup. so 5 times longer, whichh puts you in the 300 hour range of real world, or 220 hours of perfect world. This time of year, you may have about 8 hours worth of charging light, which puts you at close to a month. Don't fret. If you are using it for lighting in a shed, Power LEDs and tethering some of the inexpensive LED lights to the 2 volt source will give you plenty of light for a very long time, the panels will help some, but you will likely need to put the batteries on a charger, or you can build a gas powered 2 volt generator easily enough. Charge it up only when needed.
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range