1. Easy installation, high mechanical strength.
2. Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load.
3. High efficiency polycrystalline solar cell.
4. Excellent performance in low light environment.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
1. We will reply with in 24 workingday hours.
2. The size and voltage of solar panels can be customized by customers' requirements.
3. Professional manufacturer. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
4. We have a professional engineers team, we can answer your questions about our products.
5. Each step after many tests to ensure that the panel can work normally.
6. We will be offer a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- sure, but if you don't know what you are doing you could really hurt or kill yourself. Basically you can do whatever you want on your side of the power meter and in the rare occurrence when your solar panels are producing more power that your home is using the meter will run backwards and you will be feeding power to the grid and theoretically reducing your power bill. At the very least you will be using less power from the grid
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- I have been totally solar for 4 years with the occasional use of a generator on rainy days which was only 6 hours last year. Understand that I live full time in an RV and power usage is much less than a conventional home. I do not have the need for air condition because I move with the climate. I have a propane refrigerator, stove, furnace and water heater. My solar system consist of 2 Kyocera Panels that produce 7.5 amps 7.5 volts DC and 35 Watts each a Blue Sky Energy 2000E Booster controller/charger with 4 Interstate 2200 6 Volt Golf Cart Batteries with a total of 450 amp hour storage and a 500 Watt Inverter. Kyocera gives the most bang for the buck. Total Cost: 2,00.00 Professionally Installed. This system provides more than an ample supply of AC and DC power and has paid for itself three fold.
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- A two KW system would be made up of a number of solar panels. Panels used in residential and commercial systems usually run in the range 50 watts to about 200 watts. There is a HUGE amount of information available on the internet about solar panels and all the components of solar electric systems. All you have to do is search on the internet under solar panel. It's very safe and easy. So just do it.
- Q:solar panel roofing?
- The solar panels are very expensive to provide much power. If u go that way do not skimp on the support as a high wind will blow them away. In Ecuador I put in a remote site for communications. It was working good when a Strong wind blew $0.000 worth of solar panels all over the jungle.
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- There are two officially advanced desert storm offices with true solar equipping. The systems are both from Nasa type scientists both private property sales. The use of California for the study is because it requires 30 hours per month to keep the satellite sector in alignment. The owner was very specific to each company that all uses had to have junior sim companies for wider availability. The fact remains solar energy is magic, cost of a large ranch in the original maker was reduced with larger needs like barns, greenhouses, spas, and guest cabins by 78%. An average house would not save. The technology best junior designers is around 5000 and will save 25,000 in some high cost locations per lifetime.
- Q:making your own and installing solar panels. Bull s*** or not?
- go with wind power
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- The best way to find out is to determine the wattage of each piece of equipment you want to use and how many hours you want to use those pieces of equipment. Finally, calculate the total number of Watt-Hours you need at minimum. Then you need to research solar panels or mobile wind mills (they need to be pretty huge to get a decent amount of energy I think, so solar power is probably the way to go). You will need to figure out the efficiency of the solar panels, the size of the array, how you will turn it or if you will turn it at all (to face the sun to get the maximum energy input, or maybe to use mirrors so you don't have to turn it. Once you find a good configuration for your mobile kitchen, you need to calculate if the Watt-Hours you will generate on an average day (with average weather) is enough to power the equipment whose energy requirements you previously calculated. Then you have to keep in mind that some days will have no sun, and you may not be working on some days, but you can still capture sunlight. For each case, a large battery array will be required. If you had a guage on that array, you could also hook it up to the a small generator in case you need immediate power. It's an eco-friendly process, but the initial cost is high and it requires a lot of research and planning. This is why most people do not do it--not because they don't want free energy from the sun, but because it's not easy to start collecting that energy in an efficient way. Sorry I couldn't give you more specific numbers, but a solar panel sales agency should be able to estimate whether or not you could do it (they'd probably set it all up for you too). ^_^
- Q:What home appliance can be powered by a solar panel?
- that's going to take approximately $forty 4,000 to place sufficient photograph voltaic panels to furnish the comparable quantity of skill which you at the instant have coming from a 220 v a hundred amp skill line on your place. you additionally must understand which you truly want some approach of storage for use at night or dark days. this might upload yet another $7,000 to the fee. the only actual answer for the skill issue is nuclear skill.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range