1. Easy installation, high mechanical strength.
2. Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load.
3. High efficiency polycrystalline solar cell.
4. Excellent performance in low light environment.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
1. We will reply with in 24 workingday hours.
2. The size and voltage of solar panels can be customized by customers' requirements.
3. Professional manufacturer. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
4. We have a professional engineers team, we can answer your questions about our products.
5. Each step after many tests to ensure that the panel can work normally.
6. We will be offer a good discount for big amount.
- Q:how to charge phone with solar panel?
- see u have to make ur own ckt for this ur solar panel generate DC if u want to charge ur phine then its convenient way to harge with ur charger for this do this search for net to convert DC-AC convertor since ur charger work on AC so when ur solar panel generate DC it convert into AC that will charge ur phone in ckt u need this thing filter and amp ie the DC voltage come from solar panel 2 DC to AC convertor 3 AMP for AC 4 filter for AC and u are done....... fine ckt from google.....
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Look at the graph data that looks like a rotated L. That is what voltage as a function of current characteristically behaves. The highest voltage value is called open circuit voltage (Voc). The current at lowest voltage value is called short circuit current (Isc). If you notice, a second curve is plotted that looks like a hill. That curve is power output as a function of voltage. At the peak of said hill, you get the most utility of your PV module, as you output the maximum power possible, and that is the nameplate value for the PV module's power rating.
- Q:solar panels and calculations?
- The okorder.com The reference section has all the formulas you are looking for and there is a list of dealers by state, plus various state rebate information. Yes, you can hook up different panels to the same system. There are special controllers that regulate the voltage. I'm more of a hands on nuts and bolts guy so I can't help you with the formulas and engineering explanations. Another great place to get information is Home Power Magazine. You can get the issues online or in print. Thanks for going solar!
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- In most cases the roof gets the most exposure to the sun. However Panels can be mounted in the yard on platforms that follows the Sun's movement. One must take into consideration of where the panels will get the most exposure to the sun.
- Q:What are the supplies needed in a solar panel field?
- There okorder.com. I think you can find lots of info on the internet. I hope this helps you get going.
- Q:I am doing a Solar Panel DIY?
- go with a 2 volt dc lamp bulb [auto lamp] then you wont need the inverter, all solar panels produce dc current
- Q:How to install a solar panel system?
- If you are grid-tied, then a standard solar electric system will always feed back into the grid if you are not utilizing more power in your home than is being generated by the solar panels and inverter system. It is possible that a grid isolation device designed to prevent direct back feeding is available, but haven't heard of one in common use. New laws in most areas of the US are now mandating that utilities allow grid-tied alternative energy systems. Double-check you local laws. Sometimes you can't take the utilities word for truth--most will automatically say 'no' and will only relent when you show up with the law in hand. Unfortunately, some utilities have figured out another way to shut down alternative energy pioneers--they demand multimillion dollar insurance policies covering damage that their equipment could sustain from your little PV system. Technically, they are still in compliance with the law, they just make it impossible for a homeowner to meet their requirements. If you are getting the runaround, go to your state representative for help. It's amazing how contrite those utility people can be when a state senator (or even US Senator) has just sent a letter asking them why they are stonewalling a law-abiding and well-meaning citizen. Good luck, and don't give up!
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar panels Will give you Free hot water Heating Power to your home You need to learn how to harness it with truck batteries Ask at solar shops about wattage
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- all of the people on this site only care about pv. how about solar thermal? do you realize one of the most revolutionary solar thermal companies in the world has its headquarters in dorchester, ontario?(just outside london). its a simple way to eliminate your domestic hot water. works well in ontario, thousands of installs for domestic hot water per year happen in toronto by this company.....Enerworks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range