Solar System characteristic
•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
Long Service Life
2.High Efficiency Solar Cells
3.Special Aluminum Frame Design
4.High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass
5.Advanced Cell Encapsulation .
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- Are you asking about solar water heaters or solar electric panels?
- Q:how many solar panels?
- It depends on how many watts of electricity you wants..
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- There are several web sites you can search for and they will provide the answer on how big of a PV Solar Array you would need for your house. Several things need to be known, such as square footage of the home, how well the home is insulated, etc. The panels come in all sizes and wattage's depending upon application, so yes they should all fit on the roof. If you have a small roof get PV panels with higher wattage's. Yes, they will work in the northern latitudes but not as efficiently as near the equator. You might need more PV panels to make up the loss in power from the sun hitting at a lower angle. Generally, all you will need to do is periodically clean the glass covering of the PV Panels to get maximum sun light on the PV cells. In my region, near the 45 th parallel, a 600 square foot home with six inch insulated walls and R40 attic insulation can purchase a PV panel system for around $40,000. That includes the equipment to tie it into the power grid and the meter to measure how much you supply the grid during the day and how much you draw from the grid at night when the sun isn't shining. There are tax credits for retrofitting an existing home, but mostly it is new homes being built that are having the PV panel systems installed so the cost is added to the mortgage and the return on the investment is paid off over the life of the System (about 5 to 20 yrs.)
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- It's depends on how many electrical appliances at home. For small house average need 800-200 watts electricity. The average solar panel kits produce 75-50 watts depending on the size of the panel. You needs minimum 5 solar panels.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- i'm involved approximately do-it yourselfers, i'm one, yet... Sorry to inform you, yet connecting image voltaic panels to grid capacity will require an electrician. there are a number of standards for specific disconnects to circumvent harm to the utillity corporation workers that would desire to be seen. you will additionally might desire to have an inverter sized to verify your panels. the straight forward answer is to connect your panels to something specific, without connecting it into your place wiring. An occasion is to connect your water properly pump to image voltaic capacity and disconnect it from the grid. yet you will nonetheless want an inverter and could might desire to calculate the capacity demands of the pump and the quantity of capacity available out of your panels, which varies via your longitude and variety. It sound like an straight forward element to do, yet without specific training and adventure you would be sorry in case you attempt this your self.
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- when sunlight hits a solar panel the photons from the light hit a layer in panel that converts it into electrons through conduction, thus making electricity
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- Trees, they have plenty of leaves. You'll probably have to buy an educational kit from Radio Shack or something like that. Maybe break some old solar powered calculators open.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range