Angle Grinder 100mm
* Rated Voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 700W
* No-load Speed: 3000-11000rpm
* Grinding Disc: 100/125mm
* Accessories: 1pc handle, 1set carbon brush
* Packing: 65.5*31*23.5cm/10pcs, 17/18pcs, 5300pcs/20’cy
* W/CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Advantages of Angle Grinder 100mm
1. Popular in Europe, North America, the Middle East.
2. High-speed drilling
3. Double insulation
4. Easy depth adjustment and shaft for easy blade change
5. Ball bearing construction for a longer tool life.
6. Look-off button prevents accidental starts.
7. Suitable for left hander
8. Aluminum motor housing
9. Aluminum gear housing
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- An electric tool case is made of a variety of materials, such as plastics, cast iron, etc..
- Q:What are power tools?
- Profile cutting machine, Bo Hai Power Tools Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of Bo Sea series of power tools specialized manufacturers. In order to ensure product quality and standards, the company continuously improve the quality of employees, and the introduction of automatic production equipment and strict inspection. Bo Hai tools with low noise, and finally modified date: 2006-07-242. flashlight diamond power tools Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of Bo Sea series of power tools specialized manufacturers. Main products: electric drill, impact drill, electric hammer, electric drill, wireless, reciprocating saws, electric scissors, angle grinder, straight grinder, die grinders, sanding machine, blow... Last modification date: 2006-07-243. impact drill
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, electric wrench.An electric wrench is a wrench powered by a power source or battery. It is a tool for tightening bolts. It is mainly divided into impact wrench, torsional shear wrench, fixed torque wrench, angle wrench, angle spanner, hydraulic wrench, torque wrench, rechargeable electric wrench.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools must be made of an insulated power plug, and the power plug is joined to a soft cable or cord to form a non renewable power plug. Class II tools only allow the use of non - renewable two pin power plug. The II class tools are marked with "back"". Class III tools, that is, secure voltage tools. Its rated voltage is not more than 50V, and the protection against electric shock depends on the power supplied by the safety voltage and no voltage higher than the safety voltage in the tool.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Hand-held power tools, in the past there are many plugs with three eyes, the purpose is that in case the leakage can pass through the grounding wire, the current will be introduced into the earth, and the protection of the human body.In practical applications, because of the mobile work and the use of temporary power supply, and the grounding of the sockets in many places is not reliable, it is not ideal to implement the leakage protection by grounding.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low