||100% Virgin material
||Clear, red, blue, yellow, green,etc
100% vrgin lexan material U-lock PC hollow sheet
Standard Size :
c.High light transmission
d.Good weather resistance and UV protection
e.Soundproof and Heat insulation
f. Simply processed and installed
g: Temperature resistance: -40°C ~+120°C
1)Roofing for swimming pool,shopping malls,commercial streets
2)Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops,gazebo,open-air carport
3)Lighting canopy for corridors,passages and subway entries
4)Flashing for bank ATMs,telephone box,gateways,garages
5)Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses
6)Heat preservation material for agricultural greenhouse,flower greenhouse
7)Soundproof material for partitions
breakable material for glazing windows,roof glazing
- Q:Where can I find sheets of plastic that are at least 25 x 25?
- If you happen to live near NYC, there are stores on Canal Street dedicated to selling plastic products and they sell plastic sheets.
- Q:Thin plastic sheets for confetti?
- Depends on the plastic, but laminate sheets would commonly soften. Most laser printer have fuser temperatures at or around 400F, so only plastics exceptionally made for laser printers will have to be used.
- Q:What are the common kinds of plastic sheets?
- Benefit home formaldehyde free health board. Whether the board is good or not depends mainly on the environmental protection grade.
- Q:Wood chopping board, bamboo cutting boards, plastic boards, which is suitable for home?
- The bamboo chopping board is suitable for household, the price is not high, is more durable.Conditional family recommend using wood chopping board
- Q:Can I use all this duct tape and plastic sheeting I bought after 9/11 to seal myself off from Ebloa utbreak?
- Wow, it looks like all the cons and Republicans forgot that in the wake of 911, Homeland Security advised Americans were told to stock up on duct tape and plastic sheets to seal the windows of their homes in case Al Qaeda unleashed a deadly gas attack or bio attack on American soil
- Q:Differences between Sheet Rock Thicknesses?
- You should really use mold retardant sheetrock in the basement. It might actually be required by code depending on where you live. I helped a guy fix up a house and the inspector told him to sheetrock the ceiling of the basement and use 1/2 mold resistant sheetrock. The differences you get with thickness of sheetrock is mostly durability. Obviously thicker sheetrock will hold up longer. On ceilings especially, the 3/8 inch sheetrock will bend over time between the rafters (or floor joists in the basement) where it is screwed in. There is also a difference in sound-proofing, you hear less through walls of 5/8 than 3/8. The last difference is fire resistance, 5/8 inch sheetrock takes significantly longer for fire to burn through than 3/8. To chose which one you want to use, find out what the code requires in your area. You may be required to use mold resistant sheetrock, or you may be required to use fire resistant boards. I would use 1/2 in the basement because it is a lot easier to hang than 5/8 and you have decent durability and unlike 3/8, it will not bend or bow over time. I actually saw mold resistant fiber tape for the joints in The Home Depot, you might want to use that whether or not it's required by code just for extra measure. Some things may be more expensive to do to the tee, but if you cheap out now, you may end up pending more fixing things if they go wrong or get messed up later down the road. And most importantly, do every single thing to code and pull permits for everything, that way you are covered on all your bases.
- Q:How can I shatter a plastic sheet but keep it intact?
- Clear plastic usually won't shatter for any reason. Some kinds of plastics such as the kind used to make paint buckets will shatter after being stored a couple of years in a very hot shed. (How do you think I know that?) What you want to do is get a laminating kit. Office supply stores carry them. Stick a layer on both sides of thin glass and beat it into an artistic condition. Another technique that might work for you is to use art glass, commonly called stained glass. Break it into artistic shapes and tape together with masking tape on only one side. Then force clear silicon tub and tile sealer between the pieces. After it sets, strip off the tape and see what you have. Lastly, consider candy glass. It will shatter but it won't cut skin. When you see a movie where somebody is thrown through a window, that is candy glass. Ask at any stage supply store about that.
- Q:is mold on the exterior of the plastic sheeting under a used mobile home dangerous? what should i do? thanks!
- I can't see why mold on the exterior of the plastic sheeting should be a problem unless there's an enormous amount of it, if it's there because the underneath of the home didn't get enough ventilation. It could be cleaned off, and shouldn't recur if the next place you put it is dry. If water has gotten into the insulation above the plastic, that would worry me. Wet insulation doesn't work, and if the insulation is wet, there might be other water damage in other parts of the home which could be serious, since the water in the insulation most likely flowed down from somewhere. Is the plastic in good shape with minimal tears in it? If there are any tears, look at the insulation through them to see if you can see any evidence of it having been wet. Have a good look with a strong light under there, and you might be able to answer your own question. Also, though the dealers might not be of much help, there is probably someone in the neighbourhood who does repairs on mobiles, and it might be worth getting them to give an opinion.
- Q:I'm looking for a clear plastic sheet for a picture frame what will be cheapest?
- I would go to the hardware store, they should have various sizes of plexiglass for window replacements.
- Q:Where can i get good, cheap hard plastic sheets? (stores)?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where can i get good, cheap hard plastic sheets? (stores)?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range