||100% Virgin material
||Clear, red, blue, yellow, green,etc
100% vrgin lexan material U-lock PC hollow sheet
Standard Size :
c.High light transmission
d.Good weather resistance and UV protection
e.Soundproof and Heat insulation
f. Simply processed and installed
g: Temperature resistance: -40°C ~+120°C
1)Roofing for swimming pool,shopping malls,commercial streets
2)Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops,gazebo,open-air carport
3)Lighting canopy for corridors,passages and subway entries
4)Flashing for bank ATMs,telephone box,gateways,garages
5)Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses
6)Heat preservation material for agricultural greenhouse,flower greenhouse
7)Soundproof material for partitions
breakable material for glazing windows,roof glazing
- Q:For energy conservation I bought some plastic sheeting for the windows?
- yes the air gap will help because air is an excellent insulator, however, make the gap very small, because if you make it too large then you can get lots of convection(where the air can circulate inside the gap) which will significantly lessen the insulation qualities. This same idea is used in regular fiberglass insulation, the air gaps are created by very small holes in the insulation, and these small holes also help to keep the convection down.
- Q:Where do u buy sheets of plastic mirror used in magic that are about 5 feet by a little over 2 feet?
- Builder's Square (now out of business) used to carry them. I bought some and attached them to a three-panel screen to use when I practiced tap dancing. Home Depot and Lowe's carried them at one time in their plexiglas sheets department, near the hardware, and in their ceiling panels department, near the lighting. If you have a Sutherlands Lumber near you, you might check with them.
- Q:Transparent Plastic Sheets and Inkjet?
- Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
- Q:Where can I buy plastic sheet used for matting over salt beds?
- You can try shower curtains . It works well but you have to pay attention to the material .
- Q:How many kinds of materials are extruded polystyrene foam boards?
- It is made from polystyrene resin as raw material and other raw materials and polymer content, by heating mixed with catalyst, rigid foam board and plastic extrusion molding and manufacturing. Its scientific name is insulatedwith extruded polystyrene foam (XPS), XPS has a closed cell cellular structure perfect, this structure allows the XPS board a rather low water absorption (almost no water absorption), low thermal conductivity, high compressive strength, ageing resistance (normal use almost no aging decomposition phenomenon).
- Q:Need help purchasing Plastic sheeting for makeshift greenhouse?
- Go to place like Home Depot they have plastic that is used for vapor beariers and it is pretty thick and cheap.
- Q:How do I remove the double adhesive on the plastic board?
- When the double adhesive is torn, use the electric hair dryer to heat it, and no trace will be left. If it is not heated, leave a mark after tearing off.
- Q:where can i get plastic sheets to cover photos?
- You okorder.com/ . You can buy just a few at a time.
- Q:The plastic sheet inside the keyboard. Does top go nearest the keys?
- I'm assuming it's the crumb barrier... the clear plastic between the keys and actual mechanics of the keyboard. It should only fit one way. If top doesn't fit at the top, put top at the bottom. If it fits both ways then it doesn't really matter.
- Q:Why is tarm paper or plastic sheeting put under hardwood floors?
- They are basically used as a vapor barrier to reduce the expansion/contraction of the floor. Tar paper will also cushion and quiet the floor just a little bit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range