|Supply Type: |
|Nonwoven Technics: |
CE,Oeko-Tex Standard 100
|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||rolls with pp film or as your requirement Container loading: 20'GP--4-6tons 40'Gp--10-12tons 40'HQ--11-13tons|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after your prepayment|
100% PP Spunbonded nonwoven fabric:
100% Polypropylene (PP) Spunbonded nonwoven fabric
1.Color & Design can meet your needs of any kind
2.High degree of uniformity both on color & thickness
3.High thermostability (work long time under 150centigrade & sunshine)
4.High gas permeability
5.High intensity & flexity
6.High color fastness & no fade
7.Phozy good & touch well
8.Anti-bacteria, moth-proof, anti-corrosion
9.Eco-friendly & biodegradable,reusable
|Running Years||more than 10 years|
|Enterprise Property||Factory Direct|
|Plant Area||8,400 Square Meters|
|the No. of workers||300 or some|
|Annual Tureover||$10,000,000 to $20,000,000|
|Productions||PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric & Shoping/ Enviroment friendly/ Advertising Bags|
|Customers Distribution Area||the USA, Japan, Korea, Austrilia, Southeast Asia, European, Africa, & Latin America|
|Technics||PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric|
|Shape||Square & sesame|
|Production||1,000 tons per month|
|Color & Design||any color & design as you want|
|Gram Weight||10g/sm - 250g/sm|
|Using Area||Agriculture, Health Care, Medical Treat, Package, Clothes, Car, Geotechnique& Building,etc|
|PACKING & DELIVERY|
|Packing||in rolls with card tube in center and be wraped in PE or as customer need|
|20' FT||5-6 tons or some|
|40' FT||10-11tons or some|
|40' HQ||12-14 tons or some|
|DELIVERY||TT: one week after receipt advance payment|
|LC at sight: one week after receipt conformed L/C|
|Terms of Payment||FOB QINGDAO PORT,CHINA|
- Q:What do you mean by the number of yarns used in cotton textiles?
- 1, yarn is made of fiber into a certain strength, fineness, and can be processed into any length of material, it is the basic unit of fabric.2, the yarn fineness representation (Imperial): refers to a pound (454 grams) weight of the yarn in specified moisture regain, some 840 yards (1 yards long, =0.941 meters) is a few inches of yarn, can be read as "a few yarn units", with "S". The larger the figure in front of the S, the thinner the yarn, the lighter the fabric, the thinner, the softer. The smaller the number, the thicker the yarn, the heavier the fabric, the thicker and rougher the fabric.
- Q:What fabric is a thick stretch chiffon dress?
- Chiffon fabric can be made of silk, cotton, nylon, polyester or rayon. Depending on the fabric, the price of chiffon will vary.Chiffon fabrics made from pure silk are the most precious because silk is rich in luster and smooth texture. Silk chiffon is very light in weight. As silk chiffon is made of natural silk fibers, it is often more expensive and requires a dry, clean storage environment. It can be used in the manufacture of Silk Georgette, sometimes called crepe fabric, like a thick, opaque curtain cloth, but also like to Chiffon soft and light feeling.
- Q:What are the women's fabrics?
- Silk is a kind of silk fabric made of silk as raw material. Like cotton, it has many varieties and different personalities. It can be used to make all kinds of clothing, especially for women's clothing. It has the advantages of thin, soft, smooth, fit, breathable, brilliant color, rich luster, elegant, comfortable to wear. Its deficiency is easy to wrinkle, easy to suck, not strong enough, fast fading.
- Q:Basic features and advantages and disadvantages of linen fabric
- 1., linen fabric washing requirements are basically the same as cotton, but the soaking time should not be too long. Also because hemp fiber is generally more rigid, poor adhesion. Should be gently, not in the washboard strong rub, do not use hard brush brush to avoid pilling. You need to pay attention to ramie clothing, or raising then wear will feel itchy discomfort.2. after rinsing cannot wring or squeeze dehydration, to prevent fiber sliding, affecting the appearance and durable degree. When drying, clothes should be leveled lapel and seam etc. can be stretched, drying in the sun exposure, but not too long, to prevent fading.3. linen fabric stains, removal methods and cotton fabrics are the same, but if linen fabric has a slight cigarette burn mark. Can be wiped with a piece of lemon, and then placed in the sun for a while, you can remove.
- Q:Wool fabric is what
- Compared with other elastic wool fabric, wool for containing ingredients, and relatively warm.
- Q:Expert: waterproof zipper how to fit together with bags and fabrics?
- But if in order to better waterproof, should be in place to stitch the zipper cloth edges are pressed on waterproof tape, also known as pressure glue, need special machine. Only in this way can it be truly waterproof.
- Q:What are high count high yarn fabrics?
- High count cotton yarn fineness on behalf of Britain, branches of cotton yarn is higher that the fine quality requirements of cotton is better, the price more expensive. It is generally believed that more than 40 yarn counts as yarn of higher counts. Therefore, both high cotton cotton and non cotton, anti-static better, only special materials only fully anti-static.
- Q:What fabric is T/R?
- Characteristics and scouring characteristics of T/R fabrics:1., synthetic fiber, synthetic fiber, polyester viscose blended fabric, cotton type, wool type, etc.;2., flat, bright, bright colors, feel good flexibility, good moisture absorption, strong anti wrinkle, scale stability;3. good air permeability and anti penetration hole, reducing fabric fuzzing and pilling and electrostatic representation, but poor dp.
- Q:What fabric is kaschmir cachemire?
- Cashmere goat (Cashmere) is the growth in the outer epidermis, mask in goat hair root with a thin layer of coarse fine cashmere, cold winter long, resist cold, warm spring glabrescent, natural climatic adaptation, is a rare special animal fiber.
- Q:What material is the shirt good?
- This fabric is made of cotton and synthetic fibers which are blended in a certain proportion (of course, the more expensive the cotton is). This fabric absorbs both the advantages of cotton and chemical fiber, but also avoids their respective shortcomings as much as possible. Blended fabric can be said to be the highest rate of fabric. It is not easily deformed, difficult to wrinkle, difficult to dye or discolor. Because some high-quality blend fabric also has higher functionality, so it will be selected for the production of high shirt fabric, but also a good choice!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range