100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Long pile 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:How many years the office carpet can be used in general?
- They are not the same. Nylon is generally ten years, when polypropylene is five years, and wool seems shorter.
- Q:What size coffee table carpet is in general?
- 240*340CM, 200*290CM this depends on the size of your sofa is, the size of the carpet under the general coffee table is 160CM*230CM
- Q:How to solve the bubble after the carpet cleaning?
- Q:Is there need to lay carpet after laying floor heating floor?
- Very soft; under normal circumstances, in fact, there is no need to lay a mat on it, it's needed in every family , if you feel it's unecessary, you can choose not to lay it. after all, it is just the floor. actually, that depends on your needs
- Q:What to do if the blood drops on the carpet
- The cleaning of blanket One, if blue ink drops on the carpet, use rice to rub immediately , then use detergent washing powder to wash. Two, if the red ink drops on the carpet, use alcohol to wipe, and then use detergent to scrub. Three, if there are old ink stains on the carpet, use milk to soak it, then use brush to dip milk to wash repeatly. Four, if there are oil stains on the floor, use brush to dip strong brine or gasoline to wash. Five, if the shoe polish and paint dirty blankets, use banana oil or gasoline to wipe, then use detergent to clean. Six, if the blood drops on blanket, use cold water to scrub, then use salt or lemon juice to scrub. don't use hot water because blood will solidify when it meets hot water. Seven, if tea or coffee stains smear carpet, then use glycerin to spread on it, next use a cloth to dip warm water detergent to wash Eight, soy sauce, vinegar, milk, ice cream, and drink dirty blanket, use cloth with warm water, then squeeze and absorb water, use alcohol to wipe. Ninth, if water stains dirty blanket, use 8% concentration of ammonia to soak the sewage and then use brush to dip ammonia water to scrub.
- Q:What are the benefits of office carpet?
- Good looking, non slip, and comfortable.
- Q:How to do if the carpet shed hair?
- Some of the quality of the carpet after the hair did not do it more to do with a vacuum cleaner to clean or with a hand brush hair device to deal with the bedroom to use the blanket off the dust with the air to enter the respiratory system air to create a health hazard
- Q:How to disperse the carpet smell quickly
- There isn't so much peculiar smell, then use soap to wash, use the same method to sprinkle on the carpet to remove smell. If it is wool! You can also buy some tea, turpentine or alcohol to wipe. Old stains can be washed with detergent firstly, alcohol also is ok, this is more able to eliminate the smell of food residues and pets. Soda can not only absorb moisture of the carpet. Another method is to use 10% of the ammonia water to wet the vomiting fluid: New stains can be washed with warm water or 10% of ammonia solution. One way is to use gasoline to wipe, and then use 5% of ammonia to wipe. Urine stains: Wipe with gasoline. But the ammonia does harm to wool carpet fiber, evenly spread a thin layer of baking soda on the carpet: First using 5% ammonia liquid to clean, oxalic acid can also be used to clean, using cleaner to suck soda completely in the next morning, and then rinse with water, before going to bed, with elegant tea aroma, finally cleaning with detergent: Wipe with gasoline. Using ammonia to clean, and then re-use detergent to wash again, the residual part needs alcohol to wash, and then using soap water with alcohol to wipe. generally the best way is to put in the ventilation place. But if the smell of your carpet is particularly large, it is likely that the manufacturer used poor materials. Ice cream stains: Edible oil, using detergent can be removed. Old stains can be scrubbed by warm water with detergent and ammonia, then rinse with water.
- Q:What is the material of pp in carpet?
- it depends on the type of the carpet, now there are a lot of plastic carpets on the market , chemical materials will be more in carpets with worse quanlity,so suggest to buy carpet with a better quality, at least it guarantees the quality, in addition to the polypropylene mentioned above (also have PVC, PVC, plastic and rubber)
- Q:Which is better for office of installing the floor or laying carpet?
- Do not use the carpet, because the grade is only one aspect, you have to deal with the issue of fire and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range