100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Long pile 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:how do i rejuvinate my shag rug?
- on top of that- using a leaf rake helps to flff it back up.
- Q:How to lay a carpet with a seam?
- Practice - practice - practice First, the carpet pieces all need the fibers going in the same direction....if you can't do that, it won't matter how skilled you are at seaming a carpet, the piles running different dirctions will stand out. Clean cuts - you need a clean cut along the seam, on BOTH pieces to get them to look good when they are joined. Two kinds of tape - adhesive, and 'carpet' tape (which needs a seaming iron). BEFORE the carpet is stretched for the room, the adjacent pieces of carpet need to be joined. This involves making a straight, clean cut on both edges - this cut should match identically. I achieve this by overlapping the two pieces, and using a straight edge, cut through both layers at once. (You need a VERY sharp blade). Next, apply the seaming tape to the underside of the carpet. I prefer to use the professional grade carpet tape, and I own all the necessary carpet tools to do this. If you do not own them, they can be rented from a local business that rents tools and equipment. I wouldnt make the investment in tools for one room of carpet. If you are using carpet tape, cut it to fit the length of the seam (actually allow it to extend beyond the ends of the seam, for a couple of inches) Plug in the seaming iron, allow it to heat up, and then place it UNDER the carpet, but ON the tape. As the seaming iron heats up the tape, slide it along the length of the seam, pulling the carpet edges together behind it, and press them firmly into the tape. (A roller is handy for this) Do NOT overlap the edges, do NOT allow them to pucker...this is why a good clean cut is so important. Allow the tape to cool, and then you can stretch the carpet and trim it out. Have Fun
- Q:How to deep clean carpets without renting a steam cleaner?
- You can't. A rug doctor is like 30 bucks for a night, not too much if you can save up. But otherwise, there's nothing you can do.
- Q:Carpet or tile in a Library?
- What does the City building department recommend?(hope there is some experience) High humidity,sandy,high traffic area.Cement floor,wood flooring..upper level lower level.
- Q:Parents: Carpets or flooring?
- Well, carpet IS flooring, but. We have cement floors with area rugs in certain rooms. I don't find that it gets too dirty. We sweep up messes as they are made, and that seems to do the trick. I don't like the idea of all the things carpets collect...at least I can easily wash my area rugs.
- Q:carpet shampooer Shopping help?
- You okorder.com.
- Q:I have a round wool rug thats been professionally cleaned twice and the smell is still there...?
- This rug has had topical cleaning treatments, however, it has not been soaked in enzymes for several hours or overnight, rinsed, dried, and left to air out in the sun. Dogs, and even cats, will pee on wool rugs because they sense another animal in there territory. They will do this numerous times once they start making the cleaning project a real challenge. This rug, if valuable, needs to go to a shop for special treatment, if the pets are still part of the equation, do not place it on the floor or the peeing will start over, guaranteed.
- Q:What is dornier carpet
- It is not as thick as wool quality, want to pursue more beautiful texture, washing pattern is beautiful mainly bacause the material is cotton and can be washed, don't buy carpet with good feet feeling, decorative pattern is relatively various and price is low, but the shortcoming is it's too thin.
- Q:rugs and saddles?
- Your link just goes to the main menu page so I didn't get to see which saddle you were asking about. Basically a good saddle, if looked after will probably outlast you ! Rugs can be complicated, I don't know what sort of weather you get but here in the UK my horses are out for most of the time ( they only come in a night in the worst part of winter and they don't like that much either !) I have full neck rugs for really nasty cold time and ones without necks for when it's just normal winter weather. They don't wear any rug during the summer as a rule but if it rains for long periods ( as it has this year) I put the lighter neckless rugs on them. If it got sweaty during riding in winter then towelling dry is a good idea and you can also get a cooler rug - this acts like a string vest and stops the horse getting chilled while he's cooling down. As your horse would be going straight back into the field it would be best to cool him down on the way back from your ride so he doesn't get home so sweaty. You can't just go throwing thick rugs on sweaty horses so you would need to walk him round in a cooler to get him dried off first. If this turned out to be a problem with you spending ages cooling him down you could get him clipped which would stop him getting soaked but then you would need a really good rug to make up for the lack of winter coat.
- Q:How to clean the cement on the carpet
- First expose, then beat, next clean. But winter is not good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range