100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Long pile 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:How do you rip up a carpet?
- How To Rip Up Carpet
- Q:Living room, bedroom all installed floor heating.Like this it can not use carpet, is it true?
- Carpet has the characteristics of hiding dust. two, When burning, there is particles floating upward through the carpet, this is that the carpet has thermal insulation effect. hinder the floor heating to dissipate heat;
- Q:cooler rugs?! 10 points!!
- Can be used under other rugs to keep a horse warmer. No, they cant be left out in the field, the rug would get wrecked and the horse would get filthy, you need a lightweight turnout rug. No, an anti sweat rug is that, a cooler helps cool a horse down after veigrous exersize. Yes, it could be used as a travel rug in hot weather to keep the flies off in the box/trailer. It depends, if you are leaving it on in the day, i suppose it could be but you couldnt leave it on during the night, the horse would roll and it would come off and get all tangled up in the horses feet.
- Q:Stains out of car carpet mats?
- All okorder.com
- Q:How to fix a bleach stain in carpet?
- Nothing will take away the bleach stain all you can hope for is a way to try to colour the area with a similar colour
- Q:Dedusting carpet
- The best choice is the box carpet, it's very convenient to clean up. It can also be spelled out the area you need in accordance with your own mind. The general carpet has a little bit of dust removal function.
- Q:will area rugs hurt my hard wood floor finish?
- I have rugs throught my home and they have never damaged my wood finish.
- Q:help with play doh on carpet?
- Instructions Things You'll Need: Vacuum cleaner Metal spoon Stiff bristled brush Foam carpet cleaning solution Step 1 While it's still moist, remove as much of the play dough from the carpet as you can. Avoid stepping on it to prevent it from being ground in to the carpet fibers even more. Step 2 Is there dough that you were unable to get picked up because it's already too stuck to the carpet? Walk away! Leave the dough to dry for several hours (I find that over- night works best). You want the dough to be as dry as possible. Step 3 Using the edge of a spoon, firmly scrape the dough from the carpet. The spoon will not damage the carpet, and it will also loosen the dried dough that is stuck. Step 4 Vacuum the carpet thoroughly. Continue to scrape and vacuum until all of the dough is removed.
- Q:A large area of tea stains on the carpet how?? For a long time
- Use a little vinegar or fresh lemon juice drops in the carpet stains, use a soft brush to brush, then use the carpet special foam detergent wash. The area is too big to come up several times. If it is a general chemical fiber carpet, this operation is no problem, if it is silk or wool carpet, it is recommended to look for professional carpet cleaning company deal with.
- Q:Fixing Flat carpet.?
- Deep shampooing with a rented carpet cleaner might fluff it a little, but when carpet gets old or is cheap to begin with, nothing you can do once it gets flat except rip it out and get new carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range