100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
Long pile 100% Polyester Shaggy Carpets of Hand Woven with Modern Design
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:what to do if the carpet smells like beer?
- Have you ever had the experience of spilling the beer on the carpet? and if you have done that, then it is probably the residue caused by the delayed cleaning up. If there is no such experience, then it may be the material that is not promptly cleaned up or the bad glue.
- Q:How to clean stains of bedroom carpet
- Then use brush to level carpet. In gymnasium, it has the effects of reducing noise, thermal insulation and decoration, and then use a toothbrush or small brush to brush gently. When friends meet together, you can put the detergent (any cleanser is ok, until you feel there is no remaining detergent, otherwise it will make the red wine stains scatter or red wine color dyes the carpet deeply . How to clean if the carpet get stains on Fruit juice can be cleaned with cold water and a small amount of dilute ammonia solution, by manual or mechanical process of knitting, to pour it in wine stains place quickly; but the white Wine is the key: Coffee Carpet is one of the crafts category in the world has a long history of tradition. Hair is because of its light color and low alcohol help to dilute and decompose of red wine stains
- Q:How to turn over the carpet when people stand on it
- Turning from a corner of the carpet and pressing under the foot, and then back to the carpet until completely turned over.
- Q:Red carpet?
- i dont have
- Q:No one answered my last question . CAN BAMBOO RUGS BE USED ON CARPETED FLOORS?
- yes i think Bamboo rugs are great
- Q:Grease stain on woven rug (due to Bissell fiber cleansing cleaner). Any suggestions?
- woven rug Is this a hand made rug? If so the colors may have run. As for Bissell, I have used their products for years and never had a problem. Of course, i read the warnings and disclaimers like test on a small area first. These machines were designed for standard carpeting. I know you don't want to hear this, but if this is a hand made rug, the fault is yours.
- Q:How do I dye a wool rug border?
- I have worked with Rit dyes quite frequently and although they are good dies for natural fibers, I am not sure painting a boarder will net the results you desire. First of all, the dye has to be mixed with salt. Because you will not be able to rinse and spin the dye out of he rug, that salt will just remain in your rug when the dye has dried. This may leave salt crystals in your rug along with making it quite stiff. And,because the dye is wet, it will certainly bleed outside of the boarders of the rug. Another problem is the dye bleeding onto the floor causing permanent damage. Even if you can jump over these obstacles, the dye will remain in the rug, full strength because it can not be rinsed and spun out, so it can easily transfer the color from the rug to your shoes to other areas of the house. And, heaven forbid, if the rug gets wet at a later date it will reactivate the dye and boy I will hear you cursing from here. So, you see, using this type of dying process is really full of challenges and there is too much to go wrong so I do not think it is worth the risk. However, there may be other dyes I am unaware of. Do an internet search on dyes and also rug dying to get some helpful hints and possible products that will net you the results you are after. I have lots of resources that I will check on and edit my answer if I get more information.
- Q:I have an old persian rug?
- If it's real a Persian hair rug it could be priceless. I have Persian skin suitcase that was appraised at $4950.00. You could be sitting on a gold mine.
- Q:Bleach spot on carpet?
- The bleach eliminated the colour, both attempt to contact up dye or get rid of a work of carpet from the closet, reduce the bleach field out(rectangular) are compatible the piece from the closet in like a puzzle. Put the bleach spot within the closet. You get the concept.
- Q:can you wash sheepskin rugs?
- I have 2 skins/rugs I bought in New Zealand and I have washed several times. I used Woolite, Cool water, gentle cycle and low heat on dryer. I dried for about 20 minutes and then hung them over a line until dry. I then put back in dryer on air dry. Used a hair brush, lightly, to fluff up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range