100% acrylic fiber with good quality mainly used to produce pure acrylic textile or blend with contton.wool or other chemical fiber, such as: knitting yarn, blanket, knitting sports wear, awning cloth, curtain, artificial fur, plush, sweater, scarf, blanket, carpet and toy, etc. The finished products made from acrylic fiber have goods fluffiness, heat retention, soft handle, weather fastness, mold decay properties. The heat retention of acrylic fiber is about 15% higher than that of wool.
Specifications of 100% Acrylic Fiber:
1. 100% acrylic fiber
3. purity: 100%
Usage of 100% Acrylic Fiber:
Mainly used to produce pure acrylic textile or blend with contton.wool or other chemical fiber,such as:knitting yarn,blanket,knitting sports wear,awning cloth,curtain,artificial fur,plush,sweater,scarf and toy,etc.The finished products made from acrylic fiber have goods fluffiness,heat retention,soft handle,weather fastness, mold decay properties ,The heat retention of acrylic fiber is about 15% higher than that of wool.
- Q:Bamboo fiber fabric is a back - it regenerated fiber
- Bamboo fiber is one kind of plant fiber, and plant fiber is one kind of natural fiber. Definition of recycled fiber: it is a regenerated fiber made from natural cellulose as raw material and chemically
- Q:Is Chiffon polyester?
- Silk chiffon is not, imitation silk chiffon is polyester fiber.
- Q:What's the difference between vinegar fiber and polyester fiber?
- A chemically modified natural polymer obtained by esterification of hydroxyl groups in cellulose acetate molecules with acetic acid. Its performance depends on the degree of acetylation.
- Q:What is involved?
- Is the full name of viscose viscose fiber. It is divided into viscose filament and viscose staple fiber, where we only focus on viscose filament yarn. Viscose - also called rayon, silk, viscose filament.
- Q:What's the difference between polyester and Korean silk?
- Polyester fiber is a kind of diacids and diols after polymerization, spinning and post processing made of synthetic fiber, which is a kind of fiber including PET (poly two terephthalate), PBT (polybutylene terephthalate), PTT (polytrimethylene terephthalate). Where PET is polyester, synthetic fibers, the most common is very large, the previous name of dacron.
- Q:What's the difference between polyester fiber and cotton?
- Cotton, cotton fiber is a seed Malvaceae genus, native to subtropical. Plants shrubby, cultivated in tropical regions, grow to 6 meters tall, usually 1 to 2 meters. The flowers are creamy white and soon turn red after flowering, then fade and leave a small green capsule called cotton boll. In the cotton boll cottonseed, cottonseed hairs grow from the seed epidermis, with cotton boll, mature split, with soft fiber. Fiber white or whitish yellow, ca. 2 to 4 cm, containing about 87 - 90% cellulose. The countries with the highest cotton output are China, the United States, India and so on.
- Q:40%PU 60% polyester fiber?
- Quality is very difficult to say clearly, it is not recommended to buy too expensive, but only expensive, it is possible to guarantee quality, after all, a penny.
- Q:What's the difference between natural fiber and chemical fiber?
- Natural fiber is a natural fiber that can be obtained directly. Natural fiber can be divided into plant fiber, animal fiber and mineral fiber three kinds.1., plant fiber, plant fiber, also known as natural cellulose fiber, is the plant seeds, fruits, stems, leaves and other places to obtain fiber. It includes seed fiber, phloem fiber and leaf fiber.The seed fiber such as cotton, kapok etc.;The bast fiber such as ramie, flax and jute, kenaf and Apocynum etc;The leaves of sisal, Abaca fiber, such as.2. animal fiber, also known as natural protein fiber, is obtained from the hair of animals or the gland secretions of insects. It contains hair and glandular secretions.The hair: wool, cashmere, camel hair, yak hair, etc.;The gland secretion: Sang silk, tussah silk, silk, silk and other cassava castor.3. mineral fibers, mineral fibers, also known as natural inorganic fibers, are fibers extracted from minerals. Mainly including asbestos.
- Q:84% cotton, 14% polyester fiber, 2% spandex fabric? Well, what is the use of this fabric?
- Know a single composition ratio is not complete that good or bad, but also know the weight, number, or density. In order to determine the quality and purpose.Your fabric is stretch fabric, and it's only half elastic.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of polyamide fiber?
- Properties of nylon:Strong and good wear resistance, the residence has the head of fiber. Its abrasion resistance is 10 times that of cotton fiber, 10 times that of dry viscose fiber, and 140 times of that of wet fiber. As a result, its durability is excellent.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average