Specification Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
Thickness: 5.0--20.0mm Tolerance:±0.2mm
Width: 200--2100mm Tolerance:±1.0mm
Length: within 10m Tolerance:±1.0mm
2 Color: all colors are available
3 High quality and good price
Features Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
1 Perfect transparency and the light transmittance with 93%.
2 Excellent electrical insulation , very light in weight.
3Strong surface hardness and good weather resisting property
4 Beautiful in colour, easy to clean
Applications Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
1 Construction: show window, doors, light-absorpting shade, telephone booth.
2 Advertisement: lamphouse, signboard,indicator,display rack.
3 Vehicle: door and window of car and train.
4 Medical: infant incubator, many kinds of medical apparatus.
Pictures Of 10 Year Guarantee Anti-Flame Acrylic Sheet With Many Colors
- Q:I would like to apply fiberglass reinforced plastic panels to walls that have sheet metal glued on them.
- You should be able to apply the FRP with nylon rivets. I would not try to just glue the panels as the glue may or may not stick to the metal long term.
- Q:Do you usually have enough duct tape, and plastic sheeting?
- I only have enough to wrap around my head.
- Q:Laminated sheets not sticking???????)?
- It sounds like they messed up. My guess is that the machine was not hot enough to allow the laminate sheeting to bond. Yes, you should call them and go back. Laminating IS two plastic sheets with a paper between. However, when the machine is very hot, the plastic softens and bonds. Did you trim the papers? You should always leave a narrow edge of plastic around the edges, perhaps a quarter inch. If you trim it exactly against the paper, there is nothing on the edge to seal and bond. If they did the trimming, then check the edging. If there is a quarter edge beyond the paper and it is separating, then take it back. That could be a machine not hot enough. Take your receipt.
- Q:ABS Textured Plastic Sheet 1/8 Thick x 12 x 24?
- If you're in America - it is in fact inches.
- Q:Which flexible transparent plastic sheet is resistant to dichloromethane or Tetrahydrofuran?
- Dichloromethane will dissolve most plastics except for PTFE, PFA, or FEP. if you could find a transparent plastic coated with any of these, it might work.
- Q:What's the difference between integrated ceiling and plastic gusset plate?
- Plastic buckles are made of plastic.Simple from the composition will know, integrated ceiling gusset used longer life, cleaning more convenient, more secure.
- Q:Where can I buy sticky back plastic or vinyl sheets?
- I looove baking soda. I use it for everything. I sprinkle some over my carpet before vacuuming to get any odors or pet hair out. I sprinkle some in the litter box. I keep an open box in the freezer, the fridge, and all the closets to get rid of odors. And after a couple months I use those boxes to pour down the drain while running hot water. Deodorizes the garbage disposals and is great for unclogging drains. I poor some in the bottom of the garbage cans so there aren't any odors and I poor some into the ash trays outside. I also make a baking soda and water paste and scrub the bathroom top to bottom it works beautifully. I also love vinegar. I use that for my linoleum floors. I mix 1 part vinegar with 4 parts water and my floors sparkle magnificently. I also put 1 cup vinegar and the rest water in my coffee maker and run it to clean that out. I also like to hide dryer sheets under the couch cushions, under the beds, in the vents, in any little place that can't be seen to ensure my home always smells fresh. Also I like to keep one or two used dryer sheets around to use for dusting or to get rid of static in clothes on those windy days. And as far as lamp shades go I like to blow dry them on cold to get rid of any dust particles.
- Q:Anyone know what those large plastic sheets/strips are called (seen in meat department)?
- ENVIRONMENTAL BARRIER Try building supply retailer.
- Q:Can my printer print on overhead projection sheets?
- Certain printers can do this, but proceed with caution as you can't just use any overheads, you need to buy overheads capable of going through a Laser printer. If you refer to the web site I have provided the answer you want is there
- Q:Where can I buy plastic sheets?
- Try hardware stores, home depot, lowe's, that sort of store. Most likely in the paint department. Are you going to use oil with these sheets..... just asking.... LOL
We are a Professinal brand for Cast Acrylic Sheet,Plexiglass,Acrylic Sheet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range