1.8degree NEMA34 2phase 1.7mh Inductance Micror Motor
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Step Angel:1.8 Degree
Holding Torque:3.4 N.M
Production Capacity:200, 000PCS/Month
1.8degree NEMA34 2phase 1.7mH inductance micro sstepper motor
Step Angle 1.8degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 820VAC for 1s 3mA
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 220N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 60N
1. NEMA8 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: JK86HS67 - 5904
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 1.8 degree
7. Motor Height: 67mm
8. Current: 5.9A
9. Resistance: 0.28Ω
10. Inductance: 1.7 mH
11. Motor Weight: 1.7 KG
12. Holding Torque: 3.4 N. M
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO9001
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
1.8 degree Size 86mm Hybrid stepper motor. 3D Printer stepper motor
86mm size stepper motor, NEMA34 stepping motor,
Small stepping motors, 2 phase 86mm stepper motor, Stepper motor 86mm size
Hybird Stepper Motors
1) CE and RoHS approved
2) We can develop customer design version
Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor.
CNC router stepper motor.
About our manufacturer:
We are a professional manufacturer for Stepper motor, Stepper driver, BLDC motor and DC motor. We can supply OEM service.
Our products all with CE and RoHS.
Welcome you visit our company Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Depending on advanced technology and knight service, we establish a good and diligent team and keep nice business relationship with a large amount of worthy clients in global market. We are prepared to provide the best products to clients at competitive price.
Timely after-sales service.
If you need more information. Please contact with us, our contact information:
Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Ms Jane
More Quantity. More discount! ! !
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:What is the distribution of the step motor ring
- The first step should be to understand the mechanism and principle of the step motor, which is the rotor of a permanent magnet, and how many different slots are on the rotor. A stator is a phase winding 2) the rotation principle, which circulates the various phase wheels into direct current, creates a rotating magnetic field, which is rotated by the rotating field. The faster the magnetic field spins, the faster the motor spins
- Q:The speed of the step motor and servo motor is respectively
- Stepping motor is a kind of actuator that converts electrical impulses into angular displacement. When stepping drive receives a pulse signal, it is driving a stepper motor according to set the direction of a fixed Angle (called "step Angle"), its rotation is based on the Angle of the fixed step by step. It can control the amount of angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve accurate positioning. At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the goal of speed adjustment.
- Q:Why can't the stepping motor speed go up?
- I don't know what to say about you. The rotational inertia of the stepper motor is small, its speed our basic as a constant, the Angle of the control motor operation is to control the actual motor power, such as motor speed is 30 revolutions per minute, per minute turn 10800 °, step motor can be done at a time of 1.8 ° rotation, account electric motor control circuit can make the accuracy of time control in 10 milliseconds, in the same way, you want to let motor rotate 18361.8 °, can let the machine electricity 10201 consecutive 10 milliseconds is 102.1 seconds. This is easy to implement.
- Q:A step into an electric motor can have two step angles, such as 3 degrees / 1.5 degrees. What does that mean?
- Refers to the inside of the motor coil set number, at present there are two phase, three-phase, four commonly used phase, five phase stepper motor. The motor phase number is different, the interval Angle is different, the general step of the two-phase motor pitch Angle is 0.9 ° / 1.8 ° and 0.75 ° of three-phase / 1.5 ° and 0.36 ° of five phase / 0.72 °. Stepper motor parameters can improve performance, increase phase but the structure of the stepper motor and drive power supply will be more complex, costs will increase. (3) HOLDING TORQUE (HOLDING TORQUE) :
- Q:The step motor knows how to subdivide, how do you figure out the number of pulses required to turn a circle
- You set 6400, is a revolution of the 6400 pulse, your step distance of step motor is 1.8 ° Angle, without segmentation, is a revolution of the 200 pulse, you set 6400, 32 subdivision.
- Q:What is the tooth spacing Angle in the step motor? What does it have to do with the step Angle?
- According to the rotor of the 4 consecutive stagger, the Angle of the stepper motor and stator for stepper motor step Angle, through calculation 7.2/4 = 1.8 degrees, or understand it, a week with 50 teeth on the rotor, because location is different form the tooth Angle has 4 x50 = 200, 360/200 = 1.8 degrees
- Q:What is the difference between a step-down motor and a dc reducer
- The step motor is an open loop controlling element which converts the electrical pulse signal into angular displacement or line displacement. In the case of the overload, motor speed, stop position depends only on the pulse signal frequency and pulse number, and not affected by load change, when the stepper driver receives a pulse signal, it is driving a stepper motor according to set the direction of a fixed Angle, known as the "step Angle", its rotation is based on the Angle of the fixed step by step. It can control the amount of angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve accurate positioning. At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the goal of speed adjustment. And dc motors are ordinary little motors, nothing special, as long as the power supply is enough. In order to control with a single chip, it can be controlled by pulse wave, which can be controlled by air ratio, but with power amplifier circuit.
- Q:The number of impulses needed to step into the motor is to include the acceleration and deceleration phase
- Slow down. Each stage is controlled by pulse, accelerate the PLC control of stepping motor, if I need 1000 pulse, or just uniform phase pulse, that these 1000 pulse type includes the four stages of pulse number, due to the step motor to go through four stages, acceleration, deceleration, uniform, low speed. Uniform: 1000 pulse is the total number of pulses, four stages at low speed, low speed pulse number is given out by the four phases of 1000 if according to you, then the acceleration, deceleration, including the acceleration, uniform, that is, if the setting of the output pulse is 1000 the total number of pulses. These 1000 pulse type includes the four stages of pulse number, not only the uniform phase of the pulse, acceleration, uniform, slow, low speed in the process of the four, add deceleration process, this process takes time step motor is also go at the same time, the number of pulses that time is counted in the total number of pulses, as long as your time to determine the acceleration and deceleration, the number of pulses as to when the deceleration is how much the underlying their calculation are done.
- Q:Do you choose the step motor or the servo motor?
- The servo is closed-loop control, and the step is not closed loop, so the accuracy of servo wins. The bottom line is whether you are actually using the work, or the application of the class, or something else.
- Q:The moment of inertia of the step motor
- If the inertia is small, it's because of the structure. Because the stepping motor is the high precision motor. The motor runs to stop, usually in a short amount of time. This causes the object to overshoot. So we need to reduce the inertia. It's usually damped by a decelerator. Or other ways. Of course, if the force needed is very small, you can use less than 10. But your 10 is unitless and fuzzy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range