1.Application for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable
Electrical Wire soft BV electrical wire pvc BV electrical wire called the copper core PVC insulated wires, wires for electrical circuit in a multi BV, BVV, BVR, general use of single core hard conductor cable sheath,
Suitable for AC voltage 450/750V and below the power device, household electrical appliances, instrumentation and telecommunications equipment for wire and cable
2.Specifications for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable :
Conductive wire core
The average outer diameter
At 20 Conductor resistance Ω / km less than
70 , the minimum insulation resistance MΩ / km
Root number / diameter,
3.Standard for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable
Electrical Wire soft BV electrical wire pvc BV electrical wire implement the standards GB/T5023, equivalent to IEC60227. And it can also be made complying with ASTM, DIN, BS standards etc. In addition,
we can design and manufacture the products as the requirements of customers.
4.Features for 1.5mm 2.5mm 4mm 6mm 10mm house wiring electrical cable
1. With acid and alkali resistance
2. Oil resistance
4. Anti-mildew properties
- Q:I want to put a switch in a power cable heading to USB Hub?
- Before you attempt this, make sure you have the following items: -Wire strippers -Electrical tape -Two terminal switch -Scissors IMPORTANT! make sure that the cable is unplugged from the computer and the hub before you do this! 1st, cut the cord halfway with the scissors. Next, remove the outer wire insulation from the two new ends you just cut with the wire strippers. Now strip the small colored wires that are now exposed. Then connect the red wire from one half of the cord to a terminal on the switch. Do the same with the other red wire from the other half of the cord and connect it to the other terminal on the switch. Strip the other small wires and connect them back to their appropriate colored wire. Finally, wrap each wire individually with electrical tape, then wrap the entire gap in the cord with it. Now plug the cord in and try it out!
- Q:How to join a power cable together?
- You can install a plug on the cord to replace the one that was chewed off. Choose one with the same number of prongs as the cord has wires (2 or 3). Be sure to attach each wire to the correct terminal! Splicing the cord is also OK, and tape would not be a problem if applied properly, but I prefer to use heat-shrink tubing. When I do a top-grade splice, I first twist the wires tightly together without making a tail, then I solder them.
- Q:I am planning to buy a unit inside a condo which is near the power cable line. Is this safe?
- I can only tell you what my husband would say. He is a chemist and has done a lot of research on Electromagnetic Fields. He wouldn't buy it! Thirty years ago, he threw out our electric blankets! He moved the clock radio and phone off the nightstand! When he gets a call on his cell phone, he puts it on speakerphone and holds it away from his head! Obviously, he thinks there is something bad with EMFs. He would advise looking at other properties!
- Q:Were can i buy a replacement power cable ?
- best buy. you won't get an original but you could get one with multi plug adapters that might fit your laptop's or you can try to browse the website of your laptops brand
- Q:Can someone help me find an internal PC power splitter cable that has a female to two male instead of 2 female?
- Huh? Devices like ATA hard drives, CD drives, case fans etc have male connectors so what's needed are extra female power leads. So that cable you linked should work. What are you trying to connect?
- Q:What does the cable (YJV-5 * 6) mean?
- Full name: cable ZR-YJV22-4 * 16MM2ZR: flame retardant ----- YJV22: copper conductor cross-linked polyethylene insulated PVC sheathed double steel belt wrapped armored power cable --- 4 * 16MM2: 4 core, each core 16 square millimeters.
- Q:what is that cylinder at the end of a laptops power cable?
- It's a ferrite bead, used to filter electrical noise on the cable before it enters your laptop.
- Q:Can we wire coxial cable beside power cable?
- Do not run your coax with your power. It will cause interference with your tv. Especially if you have satellite. That is why they are run separately when the home is built. If they must touch or cross in the attic, make sure to cross at a 90 degree angle. Like a cross or X. Cat5 can be run with coax just fine, though.
- Q:i have a laptop, and the socket where the power cable goes, stopped working.?
- is it the power cable or the adapter ? is it's the power cable then it cheap. if it is the power adapter then it will cost u nearly 100$ Hope it helps u ..... !
- Q:Does a SATA to eSATA cable supply power to the hard drive?
- as far as i know you dont need anything but a SATA cable and it will power up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range