Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Color box or neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting payment money|
Specification of 1/3 Sony Camera
* PWM function, Mechanical structure is modular combination;
* Adopt the air-cooled system design; the cold wind circulation between interlayer;
* IR distance 100M; English/Chinese OSD menu;
* Constant current circuit design;
* Dome ID, baud rate, communication protocol can be set via the controller;
* Supported Protocols : Pelco-D/P; Others on special request;
* 7",Total metal body construction, waterproof IP 66;
* Optional IP module (built in provision);
* Optional , 4 Alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs.
|Signal System||PAL /NTSC|
|Focus Model||Auto / Semiautomatic / Manual|
|RS-485 Protocols||PELCO_D , PELCO_P|
|Baud Rate||2400 bps/4800 bps/9600 bps|
|Supporting All-in-one Module||Sony, Hitachi, SAMSUNG, CNB,LG, China brand etc.|
|Cruise Tours||1 group|
|Preset Points||128 Points|
|Tilt Range||0° ~ 90º|
|Auto Flip||Horizontal 180°,Vertical 90°|
|A-B Scan Speed||5~180°/s (15-64 grade available)|
|IR Control||Auto / Manual|
|Peak Emission Wavelength||850|
|Leds||20pcs ( 850nm IR LED)|
|Monitor Output||1.0V[p-p] / 75Ω, PAL、NTSC, BNC|
|Security||Password protection: configured by the administrator|
|Privacy Zones (Masking)||Support |
|Heater In Operation||Auto|
|Alarm Input||4 inputs|
|Alarm Output||2 outputs|
|Park Action||Preset / Patrol / Pattern / Pan scan / Tilt scan / Random scan|
|Working Temperature||-25℃ ～+60℃|
|Power Supply|| AC24V3A|
|Power Consumption||≤45W (PTZ cradle head input power:10W; IR ON input power:35W)|
|Mount Option||Wall Mount; Corner Mount; Indoor pendant mount; Ceiling Mount|
- Q:What does it mean to monitor the camera channel?
- Channel refers to the physical location of the video input of the camera on the monitoring matrix or the DVR device. Such as: ordinary hard disk video recorders support 16 video signals, so that the back of the hard disk video recorder has 16 video input interface, the channel refers to the physical location of these video interfaces, generally from left to right sort.
- Q:Monitor the type and purpose of the equipment
- 3. Color dome camera for indoor, ceiling place easy to install.
- Q:An electronic surveillance camera every month to consume how much electricity
- Connected with a computer, take the computer power. And some monitoring system needs a separate power supply, look at the instructions on it
- Q:Test on camera delay problems
- Test the network infrared camera delay problem is very simple, only need to monitor the camera at high precision stopwatch, so that the reality of the image and display the image contrast, through multiple arrests we can calculate the IPC delay time.
- Q:What's the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 2. Wiring problem: The first transmission distance
- Q:What is the difference between a camera's double point and a single lamp point?
- Array infrared night vision technology, the essence or through the camera to launch active infrared light way night vision effect, but the use of advanced packaging technology, dozens of high-power, high efficiency of the infrared crystal package in a plane. The advent of this technology, access to the extraordinary rapid development.
- Q:How to choose to monitor the camera and video capture card?
- Fifth: on-site monitoring and network monitoring When you determine the monitoring system installation, to consider whether the need for network functions, that is to say if you need to monitor the site at any time to monitor and control, you need to select a network-enabled monitoring host The To avoid the installation is complete but no network transmission function.
- Q:Monitoring camera 6mm 8mm 12mm 16mm length and width can be according to how much.
- At the same time, the same focal length, length and width shooting range also with the camera CCD has a relationship. Charge - coupled Device, Charge - coupled Device. It is a semiconductor device that converts optical images into electrical signals. At present, most of the CCD chip used in the surveillance camera is 1/3 "and 1/4", that is, the target size is 1/3 inch and 1/4 inch. CCD target surface size, CCD and lens with the situation will directly affect the size of the field of view and image clarity.
- Q:Network monitoring camera how to change ip
- IP camera ip with the same computer ip, it can be modified according to their needs. Each network camera brand approach is not the same, but the same basic principles.
- Q:Hikvision monitor as a recording function?
- Under normal circumstances, monitoring refers to the video surveillance, voice monitoring generally in the banks, schools, prisons, etc. will have to see the requirements of the installation of the recording system, there is no equipment
You will get all your desired high quality machines with the most favorable price and best solution. Welcome the enquiries from at home and abroad. If you are looking for a suitable printing machine, please contact us with your requirements. We are confident that you will be highly satisfied with both our product quality and services for client.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range