||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1. cold work mould/die steel
2. High carbon high chromium type ledeburite
3. High hardness wear resistance
1. Cr12 steel is a widely used cold work die steel, a type of high carbon high chromium ledeburite . The steel has good hardenability and good abrasion resistance
2. Mainly used to with stand the impact load is smaller, and require high abrasion resistance Die and punch, cold-cut scissors, drill sets, gauges, drawing die, pressure die thread rolling board, drawing die thread rolling die.
Chemical composition(for reference only)
Delivery of hardness and quenching hardness
Cr12 critical temperature
Cr12 Hot Working Technology
start forging temperature/°C
final forging temperature/°C
type of cooling
Cr12 heat treatment
between the quenching temperature and the hardness of the relationship
Delivery status: steel delivered in the annealed condition
We are professional manufacture of tool steel. We can provide various kinds of tool steel and mould steel. If you have any question regarding our products ,please feel free to let us know. We assure you will receive our best attention to your enquiry.
- Q:Difference between forging and round steel
- The advantages of a casting include an extensible length, a contracted cross section, a contracted length, an extended cross section, a variable length, and a variable cross section. The types of casting are free forging / hand forging, hot die forging / precision forging, top forging, roll forging and die forging.Forgings are not limited to round shapes.Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:The difference between 304 stainless steel round bar and bright round bar
- The difference between the stainless steel round bar and the bright round steel of the same material is that the bright circle is cold rolled (or cold drawn), and the black circle is hot rolledThe processing method is different
- Q:Embedded bolts M24 why use M25 round steel?
- Because M25 round steel machine processing, the direct use of M24 round steel accuracy is not guaranteed
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and carbon bound steel?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. Its specifications are expressed in diameter, in units of millimeters (mm), such as "50mm", which means a diameter of 50 millimeters of round steel.High quality carbon structural steel short for carbon tie steel. Specifically, its carbon content is less than 0.08%. Compared with plain carbon steel, its quality is superior, it has strict chemical composition, and requires the guarantee of mechanical properties, high quality carbon structural steel with low impurity content such as phosphorus and sulfur.
- Q:Why can't the grounding device be replaced by steel bar instead of round steel?
- When using the steel structure as the ground, and hidden in concrete ground, in addition to the local connection is not what you said most of the other for round steel, screw steel, is the existence of these 1 steel, is more curved surfaces, easy to discharge. 2, the thread steel belongs to high carbon steel, conductivity is inferior to round steel." The problem? Then the building, simply all alone round or flat! Don't get it, do more beneficial and carp, social progress! Therefore, it is a mistake to use the steel bar instead of round steel to join the bar
- Q:What is the mechanical properties of No. 40 round bar?
- 40# stands for steel grades, round bars for steel profiles, mechanical properties for steels, tensile strength, yield point, (cattle / mm, 2) elongation, shrinkage (%), impact energy, Ak (coke), state, hardness, HB<
- Q:What are the differences between hot rolled stainless steel rounds and cold drawn round ones?
- Hot rolled round steel, used in construction and general hardware parts processing is very common. Cold drawn round steel (do not know is not cold dial round bar). But I understand by the cold dial round bar Also mainly used in hardware parts processing and production. Such as hinge shaft core or other surface and diameter requirements of production and processing occasions.
- Q:Which is stronger, steel pipe or round steel? Which is good at bending?
- Round bars are, of course, more powerful, but not much higher.
- Q:How about the difference between round steel and shaped steel? Where are they mainly used?
- Low carbon steel structure steel Q235, Q345 rolled out section is I-shaped, C shape, L shape, flat strip, plate shape... Etc.... Called into "type", as used in steel structure component.
- Q:Can the same grade steel instead of round bar be ok?
- Physical and mechanical properties are different. Because of the different chemical composition and strength of reinforcing steel, they are different in physical and mechanical properties. The cold bending property of steel is good, can make the hook 180, screw steel can only make straight hook 90 degrees; steel weldability is good, with ordinary carbon steel electrode can be used to low alloy electrode; anti fatigue performance and toughness in steel bar is good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range