||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1. cold work mould/die steel
2. High carbon high chromium type ledeburite
3. High hardness wear resistance
1. Cr12 steel is a widely used cold work die steel, a type of high carbon high chromium ledeburite . The steel has good hardenability and good abrasion resistance
2. Mainly used to with stand the impact load is smaller, and require high abrasion resistance Die and punch, cold-cut scissors, drill sets, gauges, drawing die, pressure die thread rolling board, drawing die thread rolling die.
Chemical composition(for reference only)
Delivery of hardness and quenching hardness
Cr12 critical temperature
Cr12 Hot Working Technology
start forging temperature/°C
final forging temperature/°C
type of cooling
Cr12 heat treatment
between the quenching temperature and the hardness of the relationship
Delivery status: steel delivered in the annealed condition
We are professional manufacture of tool steel. We can provide various kinds of tool steel and mould steel. If you have any question regarding our products ,please feel free to let us know. We assure you will receive our best attention to your enquiry.
- Q:What is hot rolling? What is called forging?
- And there is no essential difference between the rolling and forging are relying on the plastic deformation of the blank but only the blank rolling machine plates or other similar things can be put in the sheet metal forging blank is processed into a more complex shape
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and carbon bound steel?
- The strength of different steel strength low carbon steel, high strength, the diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation and deformation in the break before, pulled off in carbon the steel is much smaller.
- Q:4145H round steel is equivalent to the domestic brand?
- 4145H is round steel, oil drilling steel, domestic steel, Xingcheng Special Steel, steel and other steel mills have production in the Great Wall. The industry commonly used 42CrMo instead.
- Q:12 of the diameter of the round steel can be M12 out of the thread is not
- No problem。 M12 coarse thread of the pitch is 1.75, the outer circle to be processed to 11.8mm, the thread of the most beautiful shape. If the outer circle is too large, the tip of the tooth is too small and very easy to deform.
- Q:How to make the round welds on flat steel flat and qualified?
- On both sides of the steel and welded steel plate, each side of the weld length of 5 times the diameter of reinforcement, welding seam should be welded into a convex arc that is.
- Q:What's the difference between Q345 round steel and No. 45 round steel material?
- Q345 round steel is different from round steel No. 45:Q345 round steel containing Mn, but containing C below 45# round bar45# round steel containing C is higher than Q345 round steel, but without Mn
- Q:How many positive and negative tolerances are allowed for round steel GB?
- Because of the deviation of cold rolled steel plate and hot rolled steel plate is not the same as the.5mm hot rolling strip is usually made of steel plate shear, the thickness deviation according to the different width and different. But the minimum of plus or minus 0.19, the highest of plus or minus 0.29 this standard applies to the diameter of 5.5mm ~ 250mm hot rolled round and length of hot-rolled square steel 5.5mm ~ 200mm.
- Q:Which steel wire is the same diameter as round steel more resistant to breaking?
- The same diameter wire rope and round steel, steel wire rope is more resistant to break.
- Q:Is HRB335 round steel or rib steel?
- H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words.The numbers behind HRB represent the mechanical properties of the material they produce. The specific value is the yield strength of the material, sigma S (or Sigma P0.2). HRB335, indicating rebar with a yield strength of 335MPa.
- Q:Is round steel bar round steel?
- NoRound steel bars refer to hot rolled round steel bars for reinforced concrete. Round bars include high-quality carbon structural steel, round steel, ordinary carbon structural steel round bars, steel bars for prestressed concrete, etc.. Although the shape is round, but the material is different, so steel and round bar is two yards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range