0.9degree 2phase Stepper Motor with High Torque
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:100
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:0.9 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
Step Angle 0.9degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 500VAC for one minute
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 28N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 10N
1. NEMA17 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: FXD42H434 - 095-09
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 0.9 degree
7. Motor Height: 34mm
8. Current: 1.0A
9. Resistance: 4.2Ω
10. Inductance: 4mH
11. Motor Weight: 0.22KG
12. Holding Torque: 1.6Kg. Cm
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:What's the difference between a stepper motor and a stepper motor?
- The motor means the same as the motor. It's different.I hope my answer will help you
- Q:What are the six wires of the step motor
- 1, single polarity stepper motor, two coil, there are five or six lines, namely in the middle of a coil adds a tap, five line can be seen as six lines between the root of the two coil line and together. Because in the middle of a coil with the tap, half of the current in a coil take different flow, but then just use half of the motor coil. 2, a bipolar step motor is an electric motor with two coils and four lines. The current is either positive or negative in the two coils, so it is called bipolar. 3, bipolar stepper motor and single polarity of stepper motor, is due to a few decades ago, stepper motor drive circuit is more expensive because it is over, if using bipolar drive circuit, the circuit a lot more expensive than single polarity, so many years ago, single polarity of the stepper motor. But as the cost of stepping into the motor drives lower and lower, coupled with the emergence of some very cheap drive chips, the dual-polarity motors are more used. At the same time, the bipolar motor because a forward and reverse current flow through the circle line, the application of high efficiency, most of the time is because of the single polarity motor USES only half of the coil, so the efficiency is low. But in places where costs are stricter, single polarity motors are widely used.
- Q:What is the difference between the two phase stepping motor and the four-phase step motor?
- The dual-polarity drive can drive a single polarity motor, but a unipolar drive cannot drive a bipolar motor. To put it bluntly, four phases of maeda draw two lines in the middle of the AB winding.
- Q:What is the control Angle of the PLC step motor
- The PLC program can't write to you, but we can do it in the inside of the step drive, and you can save the PLC, you know, you can talk about it
- Q:How much static torque a motor can have when it is cut off
- The static torque is 2.5 newtons. The step motor is an open loop controlling element which converts the electrical pulse signal into angular displacement or line displacement. In the case of the overload, motor speed, stop position depends only on the pulse signal frequency and pulse number, and not affected by load change, when the stepper driver receives a pulse signal, it is driving a stepper motor according to set the direction of a fixed point of view, called "step Angle", its rotation is based on the Angle of the fixed step by step. It can control the amount of angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve accurate positioning. At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the goal of speed adjustment. Stepper motor is a kind of induction motor, its working principle is the use of electronic circuit, direct current (dc) into time-sharing power supply, multiphase sequential control current, in this current for stepper motor power supply, step motor to work properly, is time-sharing power supply for step motor drive, multiphase timing controller.
- Q:The difference between the servo motor and the step motor
- I take it very seriously, to answer the question of science, to be sure, not to mislead the questioner, and the answers of these answers are misleading Performance comparison of stepper motor and ac servo motor The step motor is a discrete motion device that is intrinsically linked to modern digital control technology. In the domestic digital control system, the application of stepping motor is very broad. With the advent of full digital communication servo system, ac servo motor is increasingly applied to digital control system. In order to adjust to the development trend of digital control, most of the motor control system is used as an actuator motor. Although the two are controlled in similar ways (pulse train and direction), there are significant differences in performance and application situations. Now compare the performance of the two.
- Q:The difference between the step motor and dc motor
- There have difference control manner, control of stepping motor is similar to digital circuit, needs a beat (similar to the digital tube display, single chip cycle parallel output certain values, according to certain rhythm.),
- Q:What do you mean by step motor? Two phase stepping motor and three-phase step motor
- Said stepping motor phase number is the number of motor coil winding, two phase two sets of coil, three phase three groups namely, power supply depends on the drive circuit, not directly on the motor.
- Q:12V step motor is driven by ULN2003. How does the voltage of 12V work?
- As shown in the figure, step into the motor, the control Angle of the step motor is connected to the 10 ~ 16 feet of 2003, the power Angle is 12v. 12v, can be achieved with a booster circuit, baidu ~ ~ ~ 34063 application circuit ~ ~ ~ ~ ~, can be found.
- Q:Why is the first step always receding when the motor is on the power supply, and moving forward
- The main reason: Step 1: the step motor is driven by the step drive, which is driven by a single chip or PLC by the HZ waveform. The waveform emitted by a PLC or a single chip is not "likely to be a program" (broken and lost). There is a problem with the step drive or step motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range