0.9degree 2phase Stepper Motor with High Torque
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:100
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:0.9 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
Step Angle 0.9degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 500VAC for one minute
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 28N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 10N
1. NEMA17 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: FXD42H434 - 095-09
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 0.9 degree
7. Motor Height: 34mm
8. Current: 1.0A
9. Resistance: 4.2Ω
10. Inductance: 4mH
11. Motor Weight: 0.22KG
12. Holding Torque: 1.6Kg. Cm
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:The difference between stepping motors
- Hybrid stepper motor: the step motor is divided into three types: permanent magnetic (PM), reactive (VR) and hybrid (HB). The permanent magnet step is generally two phases, the torque and volume are small, the step Angle is usually 7.5 degrees or 1.5 degrees. The reaction type step is generally three-phase, can realize the big torque output, the step Angle usually is 1.5 degrees, but the noise and vibration are very large. Developed countries such as the United States and Europe were eliminated in the 1980s. Hybrid step refers to the advantage of mixing permanent magnet and reactive type. It is divided into two phase, three-phase and five phase: two phase stepper Angle of 1.8 degrees commonly and five phase stepping Angle of 0.72 degrees commonly, hybrid stepping motor as the increase of the number of phase (several) winding the power supply, the stepping Angle decreases, and improve the precision and the application of the stepper motor is more extensive.
- Q:What is a step motor
- Although the stepping motor has been widely used, the step motor is not used as a normal dc motor and ac motor is used regularly. It must be used by the control system such as double ring pulse signal and power drive circuit. Therefore, it is not easy to use a good step motor, which involves a lot of specialized knowledge, such as machinery, electrical machinery, electronics and computers. Stepping motor is one of the key products of mechanical and electrical integration, and is widely used in various automatic control systems. With the development of microelectronics and computer technology, the demand for stepping motors is increasing, and there are applications in the national economy.
- Q:How does sanyo go into the motor?
- Six line is generally in the two groups, with multimeter pens and pick up one of the first line, and then, in turn, points the other lines, all of is another group, the remaining two are with you through this is a group of a group of the inside of the three lines, one of which is a center tap, use pens and repeated the test three lines, the largest is the coil resistance between the two ends of the tap, the rest is the center tap. This will determine the definition of all the lines!
- Q:Is the torque characteristic characteristic of the step motor? Does the servo motor have a moment characteristic curve?
- The word "moment frequency" is not very accurate, so it's better to turn the torque, which means the torque changes as the speed changes Usually under rated speed servo motor, can output the continuous rated torque (note can be, how much actual output associated with working state), above the rated speed, can according to the constant power output (can be, the actual output power associated with state, such as your load bearing is small, the natural power is small)
- Q:The step motor is more expensive than the reversible motor
- Now step into the motor less, go directly to the servo motor.I hope my answer will help you.
- Q:What is the difference in performance between the three-phase step motor and the two-phase step motor
- The permanent magnet step motor is generally two phases, the torque and volume are small, and the step Angle is usually 7.5 degrees or 15 degrees. The reaction type step motor is generally three-phase, can realize the big torque output, the step Angle usually is 1.5 degrees, but the noise and vibration are very large. The rotor magnetic circuit of the reactive step motor is made of soft magnetic material, and there is a multi-phase excitation winding on the stator, and the torque is generated by the variation of the magnetic conductance. Hybrid stepper motor is a combination of permanent magnet and reactive type. It is divided into two phases and five phases: the Angle of two phases is 1.8 degrees and the Angle is 0.72 degrees. This kind of step motor is the most widely used, and is also the step motor that the segmentation driver chooses
- Q:What is the difference between a step motor drive and a controller
- The step motor drive and the controller, if it is finished, should be different, as long as it meets our own needs.
- Q:The difference between dc brushless motor and step-motor
- The difference between dc brushless motor and step-motor
- Q:The speed range of the moving platform of the left and right movement of the screw and step motor
- This is a funny question. You don't know the spacing of the screw thread, the motor model doesn't know, the rotation speed doesn't know, you know what the range is?
- Q:What are the advantages of step-motor versus private motor?
- The servo motor has more than one feedback function, namely, one coder. The stepping motor and servo motor are both the receiver of the upper machine pulse or the analog model to control the rotation Angle and speed of the motor. But the step motor has no feedback function to run the ring. The servo motor has the encoder feedback, for the closed-loop operation. So the accuracy of the servo is higher than the step motor, and the accuracy of the servo motor depends on the encoder resolution.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range