0.4mm/0.45mm/0.47mm/0.5mm Pre-Painted galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet PPGI
Painting: Polyester(PE) PVDF
Standard: ASTM, JIS,AISI, GB
Width: 914mm,1000mm, 1200mm, 1250mm, 1500mm or as your request
Zinc coating: 40-250g/m2
Color: Ral code or as the client request
Packing: wooden with the waterproof paper
Delivery: 4 weeks
MOQ: 5tons or negotiable
1) Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
2) Exterior applications such as: Wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels, column covers or renovations
3) Interior applications such as: Wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
PPGI / PPGL (PCM)
Thickness of Base Metal
Polyester(PE) PVDF epoxy
PE protective film
Ral code or as the client request
Degreasing and chemical treatment
Coating Hardness (pencil resistance)
More than 100
Coil: Width≤2000mm,N.W≤5T,Inner Diameter: φ408mm φ505 φ508
Home appliance: Refrigerator shutter & side panels, Washer, Freezers, Air conditions, Rice Cooker, Microwave Ovens, Water Heaters, Sterilization Cabinets, Range Hoods Computer Panels , DVD/DVB panels, TV back panel etc.
Teaching Board: whiteboard, blackboard, greenboard(chalk board).
1.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
2.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
3. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples can be sent for test if you need.
4. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
- Q:Warhammer 40k:Steel Legion...Buying Minatures?
- here are a couple of things about the steel legion. you should have a lot of mechanized units, have chimaras for rvery squad if posible, artillery fire helps a hell of a lot. also sentinals and leman russes and hell hounds also help. if in apocolypse, use banblades and titans. storm trooper squads should be your base squadrons. put them in chimeras and get near the action, drop 'em off and rapid fire like CRAZY!!! the steel legion loves heavy weapons so remember to get some heavy weapons platforms. there favourite weapons are grenade and missle launchers. there is also an officer you can buy with a power sword with the steel legion look. steel legion are big xeno hunters. because commisar is a ork killer you should be allowed to field him. ratling/ sniper squads also help and if you can get a vindicare assassin that is very useful.
- Q:what caused my stainless steel sink to get rust spots?
- Stainless Steel is the marketing name. For truth in advertising, it should be called Stain Resistant Steel. It should be easy to scrub rust away with an SOS or Brillo pad. To prevent rust from recurring: * thoroughly rinse all chloride containing soaps away * scour the sink at least weekly to remove any residues * if the water source has high mineral content—especially iron—more frequent sink scouring is needed, plus towel drying the sink. * don't allow salt to remain in the sink—rinse it out
- Q:Trade in value for (scrap) steel?
- Scrap steel is usually traded per ton. Average steel prices fluctuate on a daily basis. General prices for scrap steel are around $100 - $200 per ton. For daily scrap steel prices check the source below
- Q:Stainless steel or aluminum for campfire cooking?
- Stainless steel and as to the soot problem, it isn't. Black absorbs heat faster, so if you let the pan get blackened it will heat up better for you. Most people used cast iron for campfire cooking and it was black and worked well. Trouble with cast iron is it weighs and ton and not good for hiking with.
- Q:How to weld aluminized steel?
- Yes. Buy a bimetallic strip where one edge is aluminum and the other is steel. A bimetallic strip is a special metal strip where an aluminum strip is fused to a steel strip by high frequency welding. You can form the strip to the shape of the table legs' cross section then weld the steel edge to the leg and the aluminum edge to the table top. Ensure however that the aluminum table top is a weldable alloy and compatible with the bimetallic strip.( You can not weld Al. Alloy 6061T6 so look for Al.Alloy 5086H32 or 5456H321 or the lower Al. Alloy designations, but they have to be strain hardened and not thermally hardened).
- Q:question about swords steel?
- 1045 is a medium carbon steel is used when greater strength and hardness is desired than in the as rolled condition. Extreme size accuracy, straightness and concentricity combine to minimize wear in high speed applications. 1095 is a high carbon steel, but does not hold as sharp an edge. 1095 high carbon steel is harder and more durable than 440C stainless steel, but will rust much more easily. Stainless steel is more brittle than both 5160 and 1095 carbon steel, but is still very useful due to its resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Q:Brass or steel cases through an AR-15?
- my uncle is a cop and he received't run metal case by skill of his ar. it actualy did reason it to jam, and he cleans it after each decision visit. the element with ars is they are very low tollerance and require softer metals which will push them round esier. by skill of the years, metal will also positioned on down your internals swifter than brass because brass is softer. some mags each once in a lengthy time period wont damage some thing, yet when i wouldnt completely use metal case in mine.
- Q:Here is my dilemma, should I shoot steel case ammo in my ar15?
- I would probably buy a box of 20 brass cased ones and shoot them first to see that the gun works if you really believe that steel cased/foreign ammo voids the warranty. That way you will know that the rifle is functional from the factory. My son has a Rem 700 SPS Varmint that has only fired handloads and there are a couple of other rifles that have never had a factory round in them and the manufacturers claim that hand loads void warranties too.
- Q:Movies Featuring The Steel Drum?
- You okorder.com/.. If I can find any clips, I'll add them, but I'm sure that many movies in the proper settings (Trinidad, etc.) would have such music and/or show a group or at least a single performer. For example, Cool Running could be a possibility.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range