1. Thickness: 0.12mm-1.3mm
2. Width: 600mm-1250mm
3. Length: According to client's demands
4. Top paint: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um)
Back paint: 7 +/- 2 um
5. Gloss: Normal or High gloss
6. Zinc coating: Z50-Z275G/psm
7. Inside Diameter: 508mm/610mm
8. Outside Diameter: 1000mm-1500mm
9. Coil weight: 3-8 tons
10. Payment: T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, Western Union
11. Trade Term: FOB, CFR, CIF
12. MOQ: 25 Mt
13. Package: Export standard package or as request
14. Shipment: By container
15. Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
16. Grade: JIS G3322, CGLCC, ASTM A755, CS-B
CNBM Steel is mainly engaged in producing and exporting galvanized steel coil/sheet(GI), prepainted galvanized steel coil/sheet(PPGI), corrugated galvanized sheet and tinplate coil/sheet. CNBM Steel has also become the agent of hot rolled coil/sheet, cold rolled coil/sheet, I beam, angle steel and channel steel.
Take customers as the honoured, Take quality as the foundation!
Strive For Survival On The Basis Of Quality!
1. ISO, BV, CE, SGS approved
2. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
3. Efficient service team online for 24 hours
4. Smooth production ability(50000tons/month)
5. Quick delivery and standard exporting package
6. Flexible payment with T/T, L/C, Paypal, etc
0.3mm Thickness PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
Technique of production
Double painting and double baking process
508mm Or 610mm
Top: 15 to 25 um (5 um + 12-20 um) back: 7 +/- 2 um
JIS G3322 CGLCC ASTM A755 CS-B
coloace coating type
PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
Back side coatingcolor
Light grey, white and so on
PPGI is featured with light-weight, good looking and
anticorrosion. It can be processed directly, mainly used for construction industry,
home electronic apparatus industry,
electronic apparatus industry, furniture industry and transportation.
- Q:Is there a good cleaner for stainless steel appliances?
- I love Zep Stainless Steel Cleaner. It doesn't leave streaks, it is a foam on easy application and it leaves a protective coating that resists fingerprints and food from sticking on the surface. I even use it on my stainless cooktop and it gets off burned on food, too. I get it at the Home Depot and a big can lasts a long time.
- Q:What Metal is around 256% stronger than steel?
- Q:Long term effects of steel on skin?
- Stainless steel contains both nickel and chromium. These two alloys are responsible for most of contact dermatitis in people. Some of my co-workers making steel had such bad reactions to chromium that they had to quit their jobs. Their skin was always inflamed. People don't react to finished stainless steel the same way because the alloys are bonded tightly in the heat treating process. But if you are grinding it and getting the dust on your skin, you could get a contact dermatitis if you are sensitive. I don't think it would absorb into your blood stream or do any long term damage to your skin. If you do get a reaction, you would have to cease your exposure or in a worse case scenario risk getting a body wide reaction like my coworkers. I would not worry about any exposure making rings out of stainless steel. After all, stainless steel is used in sugical implants and most people are fine.
- Q:How to sharpen a steel strip?
- Comp is right- Lowe's sold you mild steel. Good for a lot of things, but holding an edge isn't one. If you want to make some sort of edged tool, try something like Smokey Mountain Knife Works or another online vendor. They have better blades, even some Damascus blades which will hold an edge much better. If you want to make your own blades, you'll need to start with better steel and build your own forge. I made one from a brake drum and a vacuum with a dimmer switch. You'll also need an anvil, something that may be a bit tough to locate. A couple of hammers and you can start forging blades. For something simpler, locate a place where you can learn blacksmithing and forging. Some art classes teach this at a community college, but not many. Check the site below and see if you can go with ABANA. ... Good luck!!
- Q:how to tell if its stainless steel?
- Stainless steel uses chromium in its mixture to thwart the affects of corrosion. General steel, or carbon steel, is generally almost completely iron and is used for far greater applications than stainless steel. Stainless steel is used mostly in kitchen appliances, utensils, etc... The best thing I can come up with is to find a way to measure the chromium content of the steel you are looking at. If it's around 3% chromium, it's probably standard steel. If it's somewhere between 10-15% chromium it's probably stainless steel (or even 4% plus). I can't tell you a fast and quick way to test the steel because from my research, it appears there are as many grades and allows of steel as there are uses for steel! There is one test I've seen for home testing surgical steel which is a higher grade stainless steel, that is to put scotch tape on one section of material then soak it in water for a 24 hour period, then let it air dry for 24 hours. You remove the tape and lightly polish the exposed areas to see if there was any discoloration or pitting on the exposed area. This test is mainly for surgical steel jewelry, however stainless steel is supposed to resist rusting more than standard steel, hence it might work for other steel types as well. You may have to read some of the other links below to get some other ideas on how you can test steel to see if it is stainless.
- Q:why use brass sell casings? why not steel?
- Basically all the others are right, except Skeptical who never answered your question. Just thru out an insult....what was that you said about growing up?...hmmmmm Also Skeptical...take a look at modern day guns (pistols and rifles), holsters, knives, even bullet, packaging and boxes for the above. You don't think looks play a role in design? Aesthetics and whether something is pleasing to the eye ALWAYS plays a role in marketing. To answer the question though, it allows the shell expansion to seal the chamber, it's lighter, and also much easier and prolongs the life of the extractor.
- Q:A roll of 1 meters wide color steel roll about how many tons?
- Generally speaking, it will be about 4 tons, the export may be larger, but 10 tons of papers have not yet seen
- Q:Hardenability of steel?
- Bit tricky to explain and I don't know muh about it but steel on its own has lost of gaps in it ( the molecular structure) and when carbon is added thos gaps are filled, I think of it like this: it is easier to punch through expanded polystyrene( with all the little balls) than unexpanded(just a lump of plastic) as the balls are not properly joined and have air pockets between them.
- Q:Steel Research?
- Your okorder.com (they make steel deck and steel joists) There are thousands of other items routinely produced from steel, including rebar, and all the metal in cars, airplanes, and about a million other things.
- Q:Which bunkbed is more sturdy: Wood or Metal/Steel?
- Metal, the screws can loosen, but most of the joints in a metal bed are welded, and screws that work loose are easy to tighten, once a screw or glued joint comes loose in a wood bed it will never be the same. The metal bunkbed my daughter had only needed screws to keep the upper safety rail from wobbling, but without any screws it would still stay together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range