||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
0.3mm Thick 316 Stainless Steel Metal Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1mm 304 stainless steel plate, about 160 yuan a square, this may be based on your amount to determine the amount of large, you can also pay the price, the amount of small may not be. Jiashan Rongchang sliding bearings can also provide 1mm 304 stainless steel plate self lubrication skateboards, it is composed of 3 layers
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- First of all, I said, can not be sold by area, because the thickness of the price is not the same, I said the weight is how to draw, take SUS304 steel:Length (m) * width (mm) * thickness (mm) * density (7.93) /1000= weight
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- 304 is equivalent to 0Cr18Ni9 stainless steel in our country,314 is equivalent to 1Cr25Ni20Si2 stainless steel in our country
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- The above points, is to distinguish between the material and the main difference between calendering, the most commonly used is that the card thickness and surface conditions can basically be distinguished
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- According to the composition can be divided into Cr (400 Series), Cr Ni system (300 Series), Cr Mn Ni (200 Series) and the precipitation hardening systems (Series 600). 200 series - chromium nickel manganese austenitic stainless steel 300 series - chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel 301 - ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened rapidly by mechanical processing. Good weldability. The abrasion resistance and fatigue strength are better than 304 stainless steel. 302 - 304 with corrosion resistance, due to the relatively high carbon intensity. 303 - by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus, it is easier to cut than 304.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel passivation treatment (passivation, of, stainless, steel)Our company specializes in stainless steel surface treatment, providing all types of stainless steel pickling and passivation processing business.The company adopts advanced passivation process and self matching passivation reagent, according to your passivation requirements for the preparation of products, targeted, fully guarantee your passivation process all the requirements.We can not only become your processing partner, but also willing to become a partner with you.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is on the market is more common of a conventional plate, that is, a straight line covered with the entire stainless steel plate. The 8K mirror panel is the same as glass mirror. Stainless steel wire drawing is through the abrasive belt sanding out of effect, relatively simple, and the speed is very fast. The 8K mirror panel requires more than 8 sets of machines, first coarse sand, and then eliminate the grinding head, flowers and other operations to complete mirror effect, relatively speaking, mirror is much more complicated, and the quality of the market is different.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- 1. cold-rolled steel plate due to a certain degree of hardening, low toughness, the price is more expensive;2. surface anaerobic cold rolling scale, good quality;3. cold deformation products, high dimensional accuracy, good surface quality;4. cold rolling because of its production process in all walks of life in a wide range of applications, such as various types of cold stamping parts, cold rolled cold extrusion profiles, cold coil spring, cold drawn wire, cold heading bolts.Hot rolling (hot rolling): relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- And processing, such as bending or stamping and other general processing can meet the requirements. The utility model improves the influence of fingerprints or oil pollution in the use of stainless steel products, and solves the difficult problem that the surface is easy to stick dirt and is difficult to clean. Meanwhile, the utility model avoids the defects of stainless steel surface damage, blackening or losing luster caused by the treatment of fingerprints or oil pollution by common chemical solvents. This is a new type of stainless steel surface processing technology, stainless steel material is not limited: such as 201#, 202#, 301#, 304#, 430#, 443# and so on can be processed!
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range