Factory Price High Quality PVC sheathed XLPE insulated power cable
1. The cable is made of copper line with PVC insulated, and PVC/XLPE sheathed, the cable of the wire is strand. The voltage is 600/1000V; the color of the cable can be any color as your need. The cable is widely used in construction, industry and other sites, the cable can be used overhead, underground.
2. Certificates of the cable: ISO, CE, RoHS, CCC.
3. More related products:
4. Products list and parameter
Length per roll
PVC insulated non-sheathed copper wires BV (450-750 Voltage)
PVC insulated PVC/XLPE sheathed Twin cables with/without earth
BVVB (300-500 Voltage)
2×1 +1 mm2
2×1.13 +1.13 mm2
2×1.5 +1 mm2
2×1.38 +1.13 mm2
2×2.5 +1.5 mm2
2×1.78 +1.38 mm2
2×4 +2.5 mm2
2×2.25 +1.78 mm2
2×6 +4 mm2
2×2.76 +2.25 mm2
2×7×1.35 +2.25 mm2
2×7×1.70 +2.76 mm2
PVC insulated non-sheathed Multi flexible wires BVR (450-750 Voltage)
PVC insulated PVC/XLPE sheathed copper cables (Lower than 1000 Voltage)
5. Package: mainly the cables are packed in steel-wooden drum, the length is on the size and weight, but also the cables can be packed as your demand.
7. The workshop
Looking forward to co-operate with you!
- Q:Do i need a separate cable for power to connect my internal SATA drive to my laptop via its e-sata connection?
- definite. the capacity connectors and the information connectors are an identical for 2.5 and 3.5 sata complicated drives. U can ghost over the workstation complicated tension to a different workstation complicated tension, as long there is not any actual project with the two drives, determine there is sufficient room interior the holiday spot complicated tension. i'm not too particular if u are utilizing homestead windows XP, Vista or 7 yet each and every each and every now and then after ghosting, if u unable besides to homestead windows as a results of errors, u will might desire to run homestead windows startup restoration a minimum of two times so as besides to homestead windows.
- Q:do i need a phantom powered cable?
- Yes, you will need phantom power for this mic since it is a condenser mic. What is phantom power? Condenser microphones use an active coil around the diaphragm. This coil needs to be energized in order for the microphone to function. Phantom power is a low amperage, 48 volt signal that is sent to the microphone in order to energize this coil so that the microphone can operate. Phantom power doesn't require a special cable. The signal is sent through a standard XLR cable. But whatever interface you are using to connect the microphone to your computer will need to be able to produce the phantom power to run the mic. It's usually nothing more than a switch or a buttom to turn the phantom power off and on.
- Q:Another video card and power supply cabling question?
- Okay, right off the bat I see a problem with that power supply. Aside from not having a pci-e connection it states it doesn't work with SLI or Crossfire (i.e. Nvidia or ATI). Since you're wanting to get a GeForce card, which works with a mobo with an Nvidia chipset, you'd need a more up-to-date power supply. Second - that card uses 18 amps on the 12-volt rail, and according to the specs on that power supply it runs up to 16 or 17 amps, so the power supply you're looking at isn't powerful enough to support the card. My advice - first make sure your mobo has an Nvidia Chipset. Second, spend a bit more and get a better power supply, and check the voltage - you need at least 18 amps on the 12-volt for that card.
- Q:where can i run my amp power cable in a 2002 ford explorer XLT?
- Check first for any factory made holes that are not in use or have extra space to be used. If you are explorer is anything like my Taurus I would say somewhere near where your steering wheel connects to the firewall. But it will be kinda risky around that area since you would have to be careful for your power steering.
- Q:Computer Video Card Power?
- if the graphics card has an 6-pin power connector and an 8-pin connector then u need to use the 6-pin and the 8-pin power cable from your power supply.most power supplies (especially those that supply 500 watts of power to your cpu and all the peripherals) in the market right now have at least one connector for each type (6-pin and 8-pin).usually the most high-end power supplies now (like the Ultra X4 series) have more than 1 for each type.right now the most high-end power supplies from my perspective is the 1600W power supply from the Ultra X4 series.it has 3 6-pin power connectors and 3 for the 8-pin power connector. and ya the 6- and 8-pin power connector is the bridge for the power supply to transport power to the component. nope.the motherboard is a selfish guy.it doesnt give power to the graphics card unless the graphics card doesn't take a lot of wattage to work then the motherboard will donate power to the graphics card.
- Q:Where in the US can I get power cables for the smaller electrical appliances?
- try the internet
- Q:Power cable for amp(Car audio)?
- Hi . 8 gauge is fine for now . Just some advise its better to invest a little more and get a 4 gauge cos with sound u always want more if later u want to upgrade then you have already got your 4 gauge cable installed .
- Q:Is there a thumb rule for selecting Power Cable for Diesel Generating Sets?
- Power cable size will depend on the output current rating of the genset. The conductor size shall be rated for carrying the maximum genset current contnuously and shall be rated for the voltage of the genset.
- Q:xbox 1 red light on my xbox not when power cable is in the light comes on when i add the av cable to the 360 ?
- My friend,Dats a damn Problem Which Makes the xbox suck... that is the most frequent problem on the x box 360.. do all the lights go Red... If all The lights Go red...It means That there is a problem with the av cable..()1st light. ( ) 2nd light... 3rd light ( ) 4th light... if the 4th light is red..it means that there is an hardware problem if the 1st and the third light are Red...it means that its overheating... if the 1st 3rd and 4th light are on...it means that there is a general hardware failure... if all the lights are on it means there is an av cable problem In ur case i think there is an problem with the av cable..
- Q:Can I mix different power cables / transformers for different electronics? The plug does fit in.?
- uk is now 230, the ecu voltage. (easily, capacity is transmitted under the Channel from France throughout the frenzy hour, that's a risk simply by fact the Continent is on needed ecu Time; no longer correct on your question yet exciting.) some electronics bought interior the USA of a are marked one hundred twenty˜240 and those could be utilized interior the united kingdom with basically a plug adapter. Hair dryers and another home equipment have outfitted in resister circuits and you will pass a swap from one hundred twenty to 230/240. or you elect a converter (no longer reported by way of many electricians different than as an emergency holiday expedient) or a transformer. you may desire to examine up the wattage or amperage or you will burn out the transformer. For digicam battery chargers etc, interior the no longer likely experience they are not twin voltage, you may positioned them interior the one hundred twenty v. socket of a batheroom shaver outlet (those have circuit breakers in them for a million amp or much less). I easily have not viewed any digicam chargers recently that are no longer twin voltage. yet confirm. you need to purchase adapters to extra healthful the unique British electric retailers in drug and equipment shops throughout Britain, and at airports.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range